Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I think I have a villain idea for part 1. A reworked, redesigned Cerberus in PMD form)
Ninja listained to the Absol introduction and her explanation of the Hunter Team though when she mentioned Cerberus, he felt like he knew that name from some where. "If you don't mind me asking Guildmaster Orianna, can you tell me what kind of Pokemon Alpha the Scarewolf is? He's just so ... Weird and I'm sure his spicies does not exist in all of our 700 plus Pokemon that are in this world"

"I think you pretty much answered your own question there, because he is a Scarwolf. We don't know if he is other kind existed, but I assume he is the only one that existed here." Orianna said to Ninja.

"so he's either really rare or unique... that's so cool!"

She swooned just a bit at the possibilities.

Ninja caught her when she swooned though to be fair, it was probably just a reaction. If she actually feel down was another question entirely. "I guess I did" Ninja said as he though about his question and answer once more before he then asked "So just how powerful is he then?"

"Well, I guess he's powerful than any of the Hunter team members who are in the Master Ranks, almost making him a Master ★★★ rank hunter, while Nieve is sort of the Hyper Rank hunter," Orianna said, "I can make you three hunters, but you have go through the basics first."

Lily: "oh? i'm in, what do we have to do?"

she had quickly recovered, rather untypical of a normal sophisticated snivy she was better described as energetic... or hyper if she wasn't in earshot.

"Whoa, lets not get all excited here," Orianna said, "This may be difficult for new recruits. Well, we have to start small, then work our way up. We'll just have to focus on attacks first, if you want hunt, you have to defend for yourself."

" Well I know water gun, water Shurkin and pound" Ninja told her with a smile before he showed them the water Shurkins he could make.

"Well, that's interesting, now lets put your moves to the test." Orianna said. She takes them to a training room where there are plenty of combat test dummies, which has non-active ones and active ones the shoot tennis balls. They will first focus on their attacks.
----
Nieve is watching them on the side lines, hoping that they will do great.

Lily watched as well, interested in how he did it, particularly the water shuriken, she had heard that only grown greninja could do that as replacement for their frubble.

"hmm, i only really got Razorleaf mastered at the moment even if i feel like i'm a short distance from learning another."

Sabrina seems to be a bit confused by it, she doesn't know how Pokemon moves work, nor how to control it and use it at the same time. It was quite clear the since she's a Vulpix, she can learn the move Ember.

Alpha was watching them alongside Nieve though he was very surprised when Ninja showed that he could use water shuriken which he was sure only the fully evolved Greninja could use. "Now that's very interesting, that Ninja is quite surprising" He said to Nieve.
--
Ninja could feel people watching him, he took a deep breath and then had the active dummies fight him. He displayed great skills with his shuriken but still was hit a number of times. Eventually he had to stop as he was panting and said "I guess they were right, I am the Frogard. A rare Frokie that knows and has already mastered Water Shrunken"

Lily watched in awe, he used water shuriken amazingly. she fought down the blush that had formed on her face and instead focused on how he moved, she was sure that she could gain much if she mimicked this skill with her razorleaves.

"wow... you are already very strong."

"Normally, Pokemon can learn moves like that when they reach their assign levels, but this is something I have never seen before." Nieve responded to Alpha.
----
"Impressive performance there Ninja, I think you're ready for the next test," Orinanna said, feeling impressed, "Now you may step aside, Lily, it's now you're turn, lets see how you do well." Sabrina is now feeling extremely nervous, she is the last one to go up. She can't tell how is she going to do this, her legs started to tremble.

Lily nodded a determined frown on her face now, but she steeled herself, not trying to outperform Ninja she instead focused on using her razorleaves to their best effect while weaving between the tennis balls the dummies shot, it took quite a bit before she got hit but sadly just a few hits brought her low. she had the evasion and skill, but clearly needed work on her endurance

the way she had used the razorleaves however was not a barrage but rather preise throws from her arms and more powerful, she had made up an all new attack, to go alongside the standard form of it, leaf shuriken.

"Well, I can't say you did terrible, but you didn't do perfect. Lets try that again next time already, you didn't do anything wrong," Orianna sighed, "Well, Sabrina I guess you the next one who's up."

"Good luck Sabrina" Niha said to her while congratulating Lilly performance as well. He gave her one of the Oran berries he had to help restore her energy.

Lily gratefully took the offered berry and nodded at Orianna's words.

"Don't worry about how we did, just do your own personal best."

"Don't be nervous, just try your personal best." Orianna said to Sabrina. Sabrina came face to face with the active dummy, it shoots tennis balls directly at her. She dodge some, got hit with a least five, and burns some of them to ashes with Ember.

Lily really wanted to cheer her on, but she had to concentrate now. instead she took the chance to talk to Ninja.

"you're really strong for a froakie, but what is the Frogard exactly?"

Sabrina is getting the hang of it, but only a few moments, she got hit with at least seven tennis balls. "Well Sabrina, you did surprisingly well, but I think you need to work on your agility next time." Orianna said to Sabrina "I understand that Orianna." Sabrina responded. "Well, I guess we can move the next test, which is working on your defense." Orianna said to the three Pokemon.
----
"Well, that was interesting for Lily and Ninja to do something new with their moves, but not Sabrina. They can turn their moves into different shapes, kinda reminds me when I can turn my Ice Shards into either Shurikens or Kunais." Nieve said to Alpha.

Ninja thought about it before he said to Lilly "Well Frogaurd is a term in my spices that relates to a very rare Frokie that knows water Shrunken from the start before they even are Greninja. Froguards naturally are stronger and more powerful then normal Frokie."
--
"Hmm, I think Ninja is a Frogaurd. You know one of those super rare Frokie that have already master Water shrunken and naturally are more powerful then normal frokie and Greninja's" he said to Nieve.

"I see, well, lets see how these three will do on their next one." Nieve responded.
----
Orianna explains to them point of defense works, "Sometimes you have to make sure that you want to preserve your attacks when it's necessary, instead of dodging them, try blocking them or reflecting them. Sabrina, you are the first to go up." Sabrina was surprise, she is the one that is pick first, which makes her nervous. She came face to face with the active dummy, only this time, they have to work on the defense.

"You can do it Sabrina" Ninja said to her to try and inspire some confidance in the young Vulpix since both him and Lilly had a lot of confidence in their abilities. He winked at Sabrina as well.
--
Alpha nodded in silance as his tail would be rubbing Nieve back. Alpha wondered how Nieve truly felt about, sure ge was her bodyguard and friend but did she want to more then that?

Lily: "you'll be fine sabrina, just remember to get the spots where getting hit hurts most covered."

she watched with a smile, confident that sabrina could do it, and hopefully gain some more self esteem from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom