Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily looked around. she hadn't really been in crowds much before and was in awe at such a lively place as a town.

"thank you both for the rescue... i don't want to imagine what those pyroar would have done to us..."

"Well, they probably done something worse, like how my incident with a Luxray, expect maybe 10 times worse." Nieve said to Lily. "Wait, what incident?" asked Sabrina. "Something that can possibly traumatize you for the rest of your life." Nieve said to Sabrina, heading back to the Team Base.

Ninja followed them still in his stealth mode while Alpha walked next to Nieve and whispered to her "Hmm, do you think they'll make the cut at all? I feel like if the three of them work toguther as a team they could overcome challenges like the Pyroar Pride"

"Well, that could work, but I don't know if they're strong enough to handle them. Xerneas has the ability to evolve all three of them to become much stronger and powerful Pokemon. I don't know if them working together will do any good."

Scarwolf looked back before he said to Nieve "I think that Frokie close to an evolution but the other two need more combat experience"

"Well, I don't know if I will be their instructor, I know you and I are the most experienced in combat. You have defeated me one time, and I have no idea why am I getting weaker and you're getting stronger."

"a real ray of sunshine, that weavile... at least that froakie isn't stalking us anymore."

she turns to sabrina, guessing that all that just happened probably disoriented her a bit.

"hmm, wanna look around town? i guess we'll be staying here for some time."

"Sure, at least I hope that this will take my mind off about my appearance," Sabrina said to Lily before she looked at Nieve, "What has got that Weavile to be so emotional all the time?"

Frokie appeared infrount of them with a flash as he said "Not stalking, studying and learning about the two of you while also trying to understand why I remember the names Mike and Warrior" Ninja said to them before he said "I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Ninja. I'm a Ninja in training"

"Maybe you need a break from exploration or maybe you need something more then that" Aloha said to her as he massaged her shoulders knowing she stress herself easily. "Don't forget, I am a pseudo-Legendary as well"

"from the sounds of it, she's had bad experiences, putting it lightly..."

she looks the vulpix over, probably a bit longer than appropriate.

"and i see nothing wrong with your appearance..."

she got startled out of that by Ninja appearing before them.

"eep! careful with the disappearing act, not everyone appreciates you popping in unannounced."

"Mike and Warrior? Those names sound familiar, but I can't tell who they are?" Sabrina said, her memories are still gone, thought bits of it are starting to come back, then she looked at Lily. "And what do you mean by bad experiences?"
----
Nieve sighed, "I guess you're right though, maybe I need some time off of doing exploration," Nieve said, feeling relaxed, "Orianna is not going to like this decision I'm making." "Wait, who's Orianna?" asked Sabrina in confusion. "She's an Absol, one of the hunter guild." Nieve answered.

"listen you don't want to know what you're asking for."

The snivy lost the small smile that was normally present on her face, she was being serious.

"please just drop it."

"in what ways can a strong male pokemon take advantage of a female? it's not exactly hard to figure out, if you're so curious..."

she looks down.

"i just don't think she would appreciate us talking about it."

Ninja shrugged and said "I think we need to go to the guild and talk to them about Hunter groups" he stretched out his body before he said "I think I saw the guild to the north of here or we can go back and talk to Nieve and Alpha again"
--
Alpha kept massaging her as he said "Well Orianna will just have to accept that even the best of us need a break every now, I'll take you out for dinner and we'll relax toguther"

Lily looked where they had gone before shaking her head.

"i think they have better things to do than herd us around, but that guild interests me."

"Well, are they going to take us there to see her or just let us find her ourselves?" Sabrina asked "Cause we don't know where this Guild is and or where she lives at?
----
"Okay, I hope this will take my mind off of it for a while." Nieve said.

"I believe the guild is this way" Ninja said as he started to walk towards a large building with a guild signal on it before turning back to see if the girls were following him.
--
Alpha smiled at Nieve as she agreed to relax so he gave her a kiss on the cheek as he kept massage her untill she told him she was relaxed enough.

Sabrina followed Ninja to the large building. She get a first glimpse of the building, then looked at Ninja, "Are you sure that this is the right place?" Sabrina asked Ninja.
----
Nieve is feeling more and more relaxed, and blushed when she felt his kiss. "Okay, I'm feeling relaxed." Nieve said in a soft tone.

Lily had followed quietly, smiling again.

"well, says hunter guild right here on the sign..."

Alpha nodded and stop massage her as he smiled at her and said "Good to see you relaxed now, should we show the kids the way to the guild?"
--
Ninja nodded and said "I'm sure this is the way don't worry"

Orianna walks outside and sees three unevolved, a Snivy, Froakie, and Vulpix. "Well, I was expecting some visitors to be here," Orianna said as she approached, "Hello, can you three state your name and business?""I'm Sabrina, the Snivy next to me is Lily and the Froakie next to me is Ninja, we are here to just ask you how the whole hunter team works?" Sabrina said to Orianna. "Well, I guess you want to know how it works," said Orianna, "Well, it's sort of like a Exploration and Rescue Team, we send Pokemon to go explore and find Pokemon that are weak, can't defended for themselves, or likely in danger."

"so hunters look especially for pokemon in need of help?"

she liked the thought of getting to help others but hse herself had hoped more for a way to travel and explore.

"Well, Cerberus, the Houndoom, used the hunter team terminology for his own selfish, sadistic needs, but some of us manage to defeat him and anyone who works for him and took his Hunter Team concept and rework it around to make it sound like it's good, but aside from all that, I am one of the five Hunter guilds," Orianna said to the three young Pokemon, "Please, feel free to come inside."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom