Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Passions (Himeko and myself)

Maelona Silvermoon,a Blood Elf Mage walked through the forest.She was an accomplished herbalist and alchemist.A couple times each week,she would venture out and gather herbs for her potions.Two big batches were made,one of which she took with her on her adventures.The other she left with Fairbreeze village.Their healer had recently been slain by a Pack of Worgen,and she was doing all she could to take his place.Maelona was tall and pale,with long,silky black hair that spilled over her shoulders and continued to the middle of her back.The Mage wasn't like other girls.Under her robes,she hid an eight inch cock.She had also contracted Lycanthropy.

Maelona thought she heard a branch snap. "Hello? Who's there?" She asked,only half expecting an answer.If it was a Worgen,she wouldn't hesitate to use her magic to destroy it.

Eraedia Nightsong had been out hunting for beasts to skin as well as nodes to mine. She found a node at last though she also found more than that, there was a quiet gorgeous Blood Elf standing there. "Well, uh, hello there. Just need that ore right there and uh... I'll be on my way." She said as she cautiously made her way over to the node.

Maelona was surprised to see a Night Elf here.She was beautiful,and all the Mage could think about was having sex with her. "Alright. My name is Maelona,and I mean you no harm." She said,slowly approaching the Night Elf.Usually,the only Night Elves she saw were dead,so she was very curious about this other woman.

She looked over at the Blood Elf and nodded. "And I mean you no harm, unless you attack me first...." She paused as she took another swing with her pickax. "Anyways my name is Eraedia Nightsong." She finished as she went back to her node. Granted she had seen many Blood Elves in her time, just never this close before. After all no one ever made it this close to her alive because her arrows would kill them before they could reach her. But this one seemed to mean her no harm so for once, she would spare a Horde member.

Maelona knelt down to pick some herbs. "That's a pretty name for a beautiful Night Elf." She said tucking them into her herb pouch. Maelona stepped closer to Eraedia,and gently touched her cheek.She found herself very much attracted to Eraedia,even though it was "wrong". She really hoped that the other woman felt the same,but she wasn't counting on it.

Stopping what she was doing she turns to face Maelona and blushes saying, "Umm thanks... Not often I hear that heh." As she looked into the other woman's fel green eyes and waited to see what she would do next.

"You're welcome. I'm surprised you wouldn't hear that more often." Maelona said.She was also stunned that Eraedia didn't seem to mind being touched by her. The Blood Elf embraced the other woman,and kissed her deeply.

Eraedia was surprised when the other elf embrassed her and then kissed her deeply. She had never been kissed before like this so it was all new to her. She couldn't help but return the kiss and then pulled back gently. "But we just met... And this should feel wrong... But... It doesn't..." She replies as she turns to kiss her again, this time slipping her tongue into her mouth and kissing her deeper.

Maelona was surprised when Eraedia kissed her back. The Mage pulled the Night Elf closer,and started gently touching her skin.Maelona was a bit nervous about disrobing,as her extra body part had caused her to be called all sorts of terrible names.After a bit of hesitation,she slipped her robes off,letting them land on the ground around her.A noticeable bulge had formed,and she really hoped that Eraedia wouldn't be put off by it. She ran her hands up under the other woman's shirt,caressing her breasts. Her skin was so soft!

Seeing the other woman disrobe in front of her shocked her more, but what caught her eye was the bulge and then took a deep breath. "I won't judge." She murrs softly as her breasts were now being caressed. It was as if her hands had a mind of their own when they reached up to Maelona's breasts and she began pinching her nipples and slowly caressing them in return.

Maelona felt very relieved when Eraedia said she wouldn't judge. "Thank you." The Blood Elf said. She began to softly kiss the Night Elf's neck. Maelona moaned when she felt her nipples being pinched. She reached down and rubbed Eraedia's crotch through her pants.

Eraedia couldn't help but grab the other elf's ear and pulled in to her mouth and began suckling on the tip while nibbling on it everynow and then began humping her crotch against Maelona's own. "Nnnn..." She moaned as she began removing her armor to let her see her beautiful purple skin.

Maelona moaned when she felt Eraedia sucking on her ears. The Blood Elf ground against the other woman. Once Eraedia's armor came off,Maelona began exploring the now bare skin with her hands. "You have a beautiful body." She'd never seen a Night Elf naked,but she definitely liked what she saw.

"As do you." She replied as she reached down and began massaging Maelona's erect member in a caressing way. Yes, this is what she was wanting, to finally know what it was like to be loved by another. As a soldier for Wrynn she wasn't allowed these types of pleasantries or personal time like this. So to her it was really nice and a relief to get to have a break for once to get to do what normal people did, have a life.

"Thank you." Maelona said,moaning as Eraedia began caressing her member.When was the last time she'd been touched like this? She couldn't even remember how long it had been. The Blood Elf reached down and began rubbing her crotch.

Back
Top Bottom