Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Partners (looking for males and females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnocenceRose

Super-Earth
I usually post for skype roleplays but I am willing to do pm roleplays. I am looking for romance and a little bit of smut. I write at least 3+ lines, and I can wrie up to 3-4 paragraphs if I am inspired. I love gentle and loving and I also have a craving for abuse and noncon because of addiction. I have a plot fro this as well. I Would really love a mafia roleplay for BxG also, PM if interested, I am mostly here for the story and not so much the sex, don't get me wrong I am all for a steamy scene, but the story is more important to me

InnocenceRose said:
I usually post for skype roleplays but I am willing to do pm roleplays. I am looking for romance and a little bit of smut. I write at least 3+ lines, and I can wrie up to 3-4 paragraphs if I am inspired. I love gentle and loving and I also have a craving for abuse and noncon because of addiction. I have a plot fro this as well. I Would really love a mafia roleplay for BxG also, PM if interested, I am mostly here for the story and not so much the sex, don't get me wrong I am all for a steamy scene, but the story is more important to me

Hey do you have a partner for a mafia RP yet?? If you don't id love to do one with you. If you do then I'd like to do a teacher/student RP if you're interested. Let me know :)

Bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom