Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pewre's Exploration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pewre

Planetoid
Hi, names Pewre.

I'm rather new to RP and BM, been around for about three months. Most of you have been kind and receptive to my inexperience, some even gave me a chance to grab more experience. I'm looking for just that.

I'm not set at all in regards to plots, as I've not been around long enough to know what I enjoy. I've had some experiences with story, pure smut, a split between the two, extending towards fantasy, though no experience with sci-fi, furries or anything of that kind.

I'm accepting to all, wanting to give everything at least one chance, though I'm only looking to play with female characters. I don't ask that you're female, just your character.

I'll edit it this as my experience grows, and I find what I enjoy. This is your chance to come at me with anything you've been craving!

I play through PMs/Skype, PM me if you're interested and we can hash out the details.

An F-List (hope I did it correctly, kinda awkward sharing all this.) to give you a rough idea of my interests, sexually at least. (I'm still VERY welcoming to stories.) : https://www.f-list.net/c/pewre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom