Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slytherindoctor's Request Thread (HP and the Cursed Child, Game of Thrones) M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I am a gay male role player and have a couple specific things I'm looking for at the moment. But let me tell you a little about myself first. I'm a 20-something male in college who has been roleplaying on and off since high school. So I have some experience at it. I find that I prefer the more general boards over the specific ones, although those can be fun too, at times.

I can also be a little flighty, for fear of offending someone if I'm just not interested in their story anymore. So be aware of that. Also, I sometimes disappear at times because real life gets in the way or because I'm losing interest in roleplaying in general. It happens.

As far as what I expect from a partner, I want someone who is reasonably proficient at writing. I don't want one or two liners. I also don't expect a novel. Give me enough to work with. Don't be passive all the time. And don't just tell me the actions of the character. Give me emotions and inner dialogue. Those are the things that spice up a story more than anything else.

I tend to enjoy writing with a partner who actually is male over a partner who is female. Because male writers tend to understand how to play male characters better. That's not to say that female writers are always bad at writing male characters, because I've had some very good stories with female writers. It's because female writers I've written with tend to make their male characters into women with a dick. Which is not so fun. I'm definitely not opposed to writing with a female writer, though, if that writer is good at writing males.

Now, on to the actual ideas. Bold is the character I wish to play. Age is in parenthesis.

1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child- Scorpius (15)/Albus (15)- Have finished the new Harry Potter story and I can't be the only one that read the relationship as gay. In fact, I know I'm not. I'm looking for someone who's read the book and would like to play a story with the two of them as being in a relationship. Not sure on exact details yet. Could follow the story, could been on the outskirts of the story. Could be something after the story, even. Just definitely wanting to play this pairing, for sure.

2. Game of Thrones (AU)- Loras (18+)/Tommen (15)- Rather than Tommen being seduced by Margaery, he is seduced by Loras when Margaery and Olenna find out that Tommen is just not returning Margaery's affections for some reason. Thus Loras is sent, probably against his will, to seduce the young king. Involves sneaking around behind Cersei's back, always fun. May involve an alternate ending from the show/novels. Particularly since neither have yet ended.

3. Slavery, Dub-Con- MC is a somewhat newly captured slave boy who is blonde and beautiful. YC is a young master who has just come of age and is just now being allowed the chance to buy his own slave. YC wants a slave to fuck him, not the other way around. So he buys MC. Hilarity ensues. And by hilarity, I of course mean sex and possibly romance.

In general i like a lot of fandoms. I quite like either canon characters or OCs. Either way generally works, depending on the story. Here's a nice list:

- Harry Potter
- Doctor Who
- Battlestar Galactica
- Mass Effect
- Dragon Age
- Star Wars
- Star Trek
- Game of Thrones

And many others. I am not an anime person, however. So approach me with your fandom and I may know it/be into it. Depending.

A few general pairings I like. Bold is what I usually like to play. But that can, of course, be flexible. Just a quick overview:

- Master/Slave
- Best Friend/Best Friend
- Teacher/Student (High School) (Con, NC, or Dub-Con)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom