Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male seeking Female: Secret Affair with the town's Bookworm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErickLewis

Moon
Looking for a female - at least 21 years old, to role play the below plot tine with me. I enjoy well written, detailed posts but understand when a short (3-5 sentence paragraph) is what's needed to keep the plot progressing. In my role plays, i enjoy a substantial amount of adult content but understand and in the end want more challenging conflicts/drama to progress my writing skills.

FYI I only role play in private.

Please let me know if this story interest you at all or if you would like to role play a similar idea.

Your character would be the owner of a very successful bookstore that is in the middle of a small yet bustling city Your character is well read on all the books she sells in her store, but very few people in the town know that she is an expert on her extensive adult novel collection. After years of reading hundreds of these romantic novels, your character has developed not only some very kinky fetishes but a much more daring and confident personality to the point where she is very open as to what her sexual desires are to the men she finds extremely attractive. Currently your character's most desired flavor is the character I will play and just so happens that your character's shop is located across the street from my characters company headquarters. Which is now a multi-billion dollar software company that recently went public on the New York Stock Exchange.

After the death of my character's adoptive but distant father, my character took it upon himself to carry on his father's legacy. Yet, being a male who has years of experience in both ladies and business, it's easy to have the public eating right out of the palm of my character's hands. In just 6 months, my character became much more famous and wealthier than his father. My character has it all. Money, fame, women, everything he could ever wish for.

So how can a bookworm owner of a simple bookstore from across the street make my character so...distracted? Was it her dark pink eyes? Or her unusual pink hair? (feel free to change up any of these characteristics of your character. I DON'T GOD MODE!) Maybe it's the voluptuous body she has underneath her sexually provocative clothes she would wear for him? Whatever it is, my character not only wants her but has to have only her. Should be easy with your charisma, charms and impeccable skills of flirtation. The only problem? My character's public image effects value of the stock price of his company. If he is seen in public with a woman who is not just very open in her obsession of adult novels but the bookworm's perception by many (but likely not true) is that she is an easy woman whom sleeps around. ​

Now with all that being said, if you're still reading this, i take it you're still interested. What do you think? Send me a private message and let's have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom