Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✧ Plot, fetishes, and horror. M x M ✧ Now with OCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Meteorite
Heya, you can call me Curse. I'm into writing from the perspectives of unique male protagonists (as Dominant, submissive, versatile, whatever), but I can bend and stretch at your pleasure with a convincing plot. Here are some other preferences of mine:

Plot-driven/character-driven RP. I'm not into constant smut or incompatible characters hooking up for no reason y'know?

Writing with other male writers; if it's gonna get sexual, I don't love the idea of heating up a female writer. If it's entirely plot-based, female writers are free to message me.

Active characters. Nothing's worse than a passive character who requires the other main character to carry the RP.

Juggling multiple characters each. Not mandatory, but one character interacting with one character can be a bit shallow long-term.

Horror themes. Bring on the monsters, urban legends, serial killers, etc. Let's face near-death together, or take on the roles of the monsters themselves.

Unusual fetishes. Creepy? Shameful? Gross? I might be into it. Throw it at me and I'll let you know. F-List.

Original characters. I don't like writing canon or fanfiction, but having OCs in a preset universe works. You can find four of my OCs on my f-list above.

Reasonable post lengths. My comfort zone ends around five paragraphs per reply when we're each playing one character.

Talking OOC. I'd like to get to know you some or even a lot.

And that's all I've got in my head right now. Send me a message with an idea or your own preferences and I'll get back to you asap.

RE: Plot, fetishes, and horror. -M x M-

I only accept four roleplays at a time, that way I can give a good amount of daily attention to each. This post will be updated to reflect my in-progress roleplays and whether I'm still looking for more.

Current Roleplays: 2/4
I'm still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom