Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bibliophilia {F x M}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillia

Moon
Right now, only I can post in this thread. Please PM me if you're interested in starting a RP. I just need the first few posts, thanks! If you're unsure, curious, and/or (of course) interested, feel free to send me a message with any questions or ideas.

Here's my F-List.

Table of Contents

Ideas
Slow
Quick

Other
Characters
List of Roleplays

The Bare Necessities

PUSH PUSH

The Characters I'd like your character to be attractive, in the most generalized sense of the word. There has to be a reason my character would be drawn to them or, in the case of a longer non-consensual RP, a reason why my characters begins to want them. Personality's the most important draw, in my opinion. Especially since this isn't the most visual medium. Furthermore, for long plots, I'd prefer if our characters were interesting and multidimensional. If they're wonderful, they should be flawed. If they're wretched, they should be redeemable. This is all pretty obvious, so I'll stop here (lol.)

The following is here to give an idea about the types of traits I like to see in characters. It is in no way exhaustive and I definitely don't except one character to be all of these things at once. For example, the ages. Older men are great, but our characters being around the same age is great too. One thing I'm not interested in is my character being more than a handful of years older than yours. Dominant and submissive is not exclusively in regards to BDSM. It more has to do with dynamics and personality. Which, by the way, I fully believe that someone can submit and still be strong and confident.

PUSH PUSH

PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH

[img=300x200]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9d/bb/b1/9dbbb1c096b93127708128028e45a5c9.jpg[/img] STAY APART PA

My Character

Younger (18+) - Petite - Slim & Tall
Delicate - Curvy - Dark
Submissive - Confident - Pining - Attentive - Hypnotic
Virgin - Flexible - Patient - Impulsive - Loyal
Intelligent - Athletic - Kind - Callous - Treasured
Varying Shades of Morality
Older (30-50) - Voluptuous - Experienced - Longing - Old Fashioned

STAY APART

Your Character

Older (30-60) - Big & Tall - Hairy
Tattooed - Scarred - Rugged
Dominant - Possessive - Agressive - Obsessive - Jealous - Controlling
Authoritative - Confident - Strong - Wealthy - Powerful
Intelligent - Athletic - Kind - Harsh - Respected
Varying Shades of Morality
Younger (18+) - Athletic & Bulky - Vigorous - Captivated

STAY APART[img=300x200]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_F2SffPd59jk/S9tsIzt03KI/AAAAAAAAAlI/1fNACf1v2i8/s400/Distrust_man_with_hood_iStock_000005413496Small.jpg[/img]
[td] [/td]

PUSH PUSH

The Writing I only write in third person and don't care about the gender of my writing partner. Just the gender of their fictional character. There's no word limits or anything. Just please be responsive and give me something to respond to. I'll try to do the same and am completely open to (respectful) critique if I do something that rubs you the wrong way. Also, I really enjoy brainstorming and sharing ideas. In regards to Historical plots, I want to be reasonable. There shouldn't be toasters in Ancient Greece, but we shouldn't have to refer to encyclopedias to write and understand the story. In my opinion, at least.

The Pace I'll be honest. I'm not a fast poster. Depending on life and my mood, my posts could be as frequent as daily or they could be biweekly. Whatever happens, I'll do my best to keep you updated and in contact.

The Romance The Slow & Sweet plots all have romance as a requirement. For the Quick & Dirty, it's more a nice extra to toss in if we feel like it. Contrary to the name S&S plots aren't all hearts and rainbows. The character interactions are just more designed to satiate my sappy cravings.

The Preferences I RP in threads, PMs, and tentatively IM. In that order of preference. I think IM can be really good for fast replies and OOC chatter, but offsite's kinda iffy, you know? No cybering.

This is a quick, listed overview of what I like to include in Roleplays.

PUSH PUSH

PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH

[img=300x450]http://blog.arnhem.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/00c4a176413c0c2c90d2284102b63a09.jpg[/img]

[img=300x450]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d3/13/83/d31383f86407458dde21b9f7624ee4c8.jpg[/img]

PUSH PUSH

Love

Romance - Passion - Seduction
Supporting Characters - Conflict - Complications
Power Dynamics - Sexual Tension - Monogamy
Betrayal - Danger - Banter - Manipulation
Forbidden - Odd Pairs - Vitriolic & Rough - Sweet & Gentle

Lust

Oral - Vaginal - Anal
Force - Coercion - Intoxication - Bondage - Non Consensual
Rough - Choking - Hair Pulling - Biting - Manhandling - Spanking
Marking - Branding - Tattoos - Collars - Punishment & Discipline
Erections - Unprotected - Cum Facials - Well Endowed - Foreplay
Sexual Exhaustion - Sexual Frustration - Pleasure & Orgasm Control

(It depends.)

Fear - Pain
Infidelity - Blackmail - Kidnapping - Humiliation - Exhibitionism
Temptation - Redemption - Corruption

Loathe

Anal Prolapse - Gaping - Harems
Transformation - Mutilation - Extreme Violence
Vore - Scat - Objectification - Pet Play - Underage

Pairings, Archetypes, etc
I'm terrible at listing these lol. Roles with an asterisk are what I want to play opposite, not as.

Bikers - Criminals (i.e Cops x Robbers, Assassins, etc) - Agents
Angels - Demons - Vampires - Aliens - Werewolves* - Orcs*
Thieves - Warriors - Nobles & Royals - Commoners
Androids - Artists & Performers - Stowaway - Recluse

Con Artist x Mark - Burglar x Home Owner - Moll x Thug
Student x Instructor/Professor - Queen x Knight - Human x Vampire/Demon
Human x Alien - Patient x Therapist - Street Kid (17+) x Stranger

Secretary/PA x Executive - Fan/Paparazzi x Celebrity
Civilian x Soldier - Time Traveler x [Native?] - Foreigner x Viking
Toxic Relationship - Arranged Marriage - Partners in Crime

Fandoms & Genres
I'm very disinterested in canon characters and pairs.

One Punch Man - Misfits - Community - Farscape - Firefly
BtVS/Angel - Alphas - Archer - Sense8 - The Walking Dead
Mass Effect - Dragon Age - Elder Scrolls

Fantasy - Supernatural - Paranormal - Urban Fantasy - Fairytale
Science Fiction - Steampunk - Cyberpunk - Space Opera - Post-apocalyptic
Modern - Romance - Romantic Comedy - Dark Romance - Alternate History

PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH

Slow & Sweet
MC x YC

PUSHPUSH

The differences between this and Slow & Tense might be arbitrary. This is mainly just more lovey dovey between the two main characters, I guess. Bad stuff can happen in the story, but neither of our main characters will (probably) cause harm to each other. At least, not knowingly and/or willing. Pretty much all of these will always be more or less consensual between our main characters.

Right now, I'm craving the idea titled Sisters. It's the last idea under Slow & Sweet. I want to do all of them, of course, but this one especially. Before anyone gets their hopes up, it's not F/M/F and they're not actually sisters lol. Though, one scene of F/M/F could be very good for this idea, now that I'm thinking about it.

Fantasy

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]https://36.media.tumblr.com/9af22730fac2c02e46270562e121e642/tumblr_noxdw2EdUK1tl4m7xo2_400.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Midnight
Princess x Knight​

Themes Fairy Tale || Love & Marriage || Misunderstandings || Adventure
Kinks Vanilla | First Time
PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"There are better ways to make matches, but who doesn't love a ball? ...Wait. No PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHone answer that."

The Princess, while kind, has never been incredibly popular at court. The odd patterns of her skin upset some people and only the more eccentric, slightly disgraced members of nobility have ever thought much of her appearance. She insists she's not upset. There are more important things than looks. Well, outside of the suffocating world of ballrooms. As much as she'd hate to admit it, she finds it somewhat, um, upsetting the way she's often overlooked when it comes time to find dance partners. After a foreign Duke asks for her hand, only to make untoward advances, she can't stand to step foot into yet another ballroom. So, she decides to have herself an adventure. Your character is one of many Knights sent out to find her and the only one who does.

PUSHPUSH

Science Fiction

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ef/07/f5/ef07f5864a010399c5372887c345cb49.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

First Contact
Crashed Human x Native Feline​

Themes Diplomacy || Minor Language Barrier || Space Travel || Culture Shock || Xenophobia
Kinks Size Difference | Attempts at Breeding | Exotic

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"She comes to with wide eyes and a tightness around her throat. Naked. A heavy, PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHfurry hand descends on her when she tries to get up...and she realizes the tightness PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHis a collar. She's yanked from her feet by a leash."

The Human was sent because scientists have discovered a game changing energy source on a faraway planet. This planet is uninhabited and hostile to life. The planet she crashes on isn't. This is good and bad. Good because she's able to breathe and live without the currently destroyed life support systems of her ship. Bad because the current inhabitants don't react well to an Alien.

This idea is one of the reasons I specify that our main characters won't harm each other. It's also inspired by a book that I'll link to once I find and/or remember the title. I found it surprisingly interesting (surprising because I generally don't go for Anthros and especially not Cat-People.) While the story itself was fairly bleak, I don't intend for this RP to be. A big reason for why I'm craving it is a more optimistic take on the story. You definitely don't need to read the story. I hope we can come up with a way to get rid of the language barrier. (Maybe her universal translator's found and repaired? The Native's language could be similar to a language known by the translator. Or maybe the Natives' are advanced and have one of their own.)

PUSHPUSH

Modern

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/df/14/e4/df14e4f60fcf78c6e5f198b684968d6c.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Sisters
Wife's Best Friend x Husband​

Themes Infidelity || Friendship || Secret Relationship || Romantic Comedy
Kinks Size Difference | Sexual Frustration | Manhandling

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"Bad, blind dates were practically a staple of her routine at this point. Though PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHbad didn't feel fair. Flat might be a better word. Her dates were all flat and made PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHher feel nothing. At least, nothing compared to the spark she felt with him."

The Friend has always been the Ugly Duckling next to the Wife. In high school (or college), the Wife and Friend both had crushes on the Husband. For whatever reason, maybe the Wife psyched the Friend out in a seemingly well-meaning but ultimately selfish way, and she never had the nerve to approach him. Maybe he was always more interested in the Friend, but mistook her shyness for disinterest, or even disdain. He could view her as "the hot friend who hates me." One day, though, something happens. (It could be the threesome scene I mentioned at the very top of this post. The Wife might notice him pulling away and pick the Friend as a safe option for a threesome to spice up their sex life.) They realize their feelings for each other and begin a secret affair.

(MC's not actually ugly. I'm not sure what she looks like yet, but curvy, ethnic, and possibly short are safe bets. She's just not the conventional tall, skinny, and maybe blonde of the Wife. If you'd rather RP across a Wife type character, sorry! I'm very, very rarely interested in playing a character that looks like that, and never for anything long.) The Wife isn't an evil bitch or anything, she's just flawed like anyone else. I'd like to avoid bashing her, but not to the point of propping her up above MC. I see the Husband eventually leaving his wife for the Friend.

PUSHPUSH

Slow & Tense
MC x YC​

Fantasy

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/de/9a/54/de9a54a0a727c37bb5fa69aa6a6d9071.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Dominion
Vampire Hunter x Vampire Aristocrat

Themes Vampires || Urban Fantasy || Captivity || Court || Politics
Kinks Collars | Branding | Exhibitionism | Intoxication | Humiliation

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"She was born to die and ready for it. All hunters of her class were taught it from PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHan early age. They would fight and kill and win until they didn't, until they met PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHsomething stronger and faster, because there was always something stronger and PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHfaster. Then, that would be the end. There was an honor to it. An honor she PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHfound being sold lacked."

My character is a hunter on a mission to a Vampire Court that's expanding at a worrying rate, contrary to any Accords/Treaties/etc that have been agreed upon. Whatever we decide they're there to do, things wind up pear shaped. The leader of what remains of her team is made an offer he can't refuse. MC's life in exchange for his and the rest of the team's. Apparently, she caught the eye of someone very important and, obviously, very reckless. Imagine her despair when her leader accepts. (I'm thinking he has a significant relationship to her. A brother or lover, perhaps.) Whatever happened to leave no one behind? She becomes the property of your character, a high ranking member of the Court.

PUSHPUSH

Science Fiction

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/49/ed/12/49ed1254fc8ecd70ea0a74c883725e15.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Hero Community College

Themes Superheroes || Sidekicks || Secret Identity
Kinks Age Difference | Power Imbalance

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"Used to be, any kid with some powers (or a lotta cash) could be a hero. The PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHbiggest obstacle was finding a costume that felt just right. That was then. This is PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHnow."

For this, multiple characters could work great. Although, we could always just focus on one pair of students. I think 2-3 characters each could work with possibly a secret, student/teacher relationship in the mix. I'm partial to the student/teacher if we decide to focus on just a character each.

HCC is a community college where hero hopefuls who didn't quite make the cut go. For character ideas, there could be a high-powered overachiever who burned out and ended up on the wait list of the prestigious training program/university they actually wanted to attend. A powerless/low-powered student whose spent their whole life teased for their ambition. Maybe they come from a long legacy of great heroes and are seen as a disappointment and/or embarrassment to their parents. I'd like there to be villains, of course. One student could be one of these antagonists sent to infiltrate the school. Maybe the villains are Big Time and slumming it with HCC because there's something (or someone) valuable hidden on the campus. And then other characters who're low to mid-powered but couldn't make the cut, though not for anything as dramatic as the burn out overachiever. They slacked off on developing their powers, are late bloomers, etc

For the sake of full disclosure, there a couple powers I'd rather not see. I'm fine with telepathy, but want to avoid mind control. I guess mind influence could be fine, but it'd really depend.

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=266x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5b/f7/84/5bf7842c11e1e7f04c6a074bcd5d1ed2.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Equilibrium
Escaped Slave x Demon Lord

Themes Demons || Post Apocalyptic || Caste System
Kinks Blood | Biting | Marking | Age Gap | Power Imbalance

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"It's hard, some say, to miss freedom you've never known. She's unconvinced, and sure PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHshe feels it rumbling in her bones. Drifting on the ends of hair. Just out of reach. PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHWell, maybe not so out of reach anymore."

My character's an escaped slave, either a harpy, human, nephilim, or potentially a creature you request. At the moment, I'm thinking your character is either her former master, desperate to reclaim her, or a powerful demon who helps her out of a tight spot. In the latter's case, he could travel with her for a number of reasons. A couple are curiosity and boredom or he intends to trick her into being his slave.

[td]
PUSHPUSH
[/td]

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]http://40.media.tumblr.com/979d723ca9187ec85607d3a5fd347a4b/tumblr_n9v8ecZpxB1qesboko1_1280.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Two Ships
Reclusive Witch x Wounded Champion

Themes Risk || Fear || Isolation || Opposites Attract || Magic || Prophecy
Kinks Light BDSM | Sexual Frustration

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH" She's checked the glass. Once, then twice, and then again. There's no way this PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHends well for anyone. And yet, she believes him when he smiles."

The Witch has secluded herself away for an untold amount of time. She fears her powers and she fears the extent of all she can do. When she discovers the Champion, collapsed and seemingly dying, experience tells her to move on. She should, at most, heal him, leave him somewhere as populated as she dares to venture, and hope he meets someone less dangerous. Instead, she takes him to our home.

[td]
PUSHPUSH
[/td]

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]http://www.thetruthbooth.org/assets/2011_truth_ireland_canon_250.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Star-Crossed
Reality Show Contestant x Bachelor

Themes Matchmaking || Competition || What's Love?
Kinks Mild Exhibitionism

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"All's fair in love and war. Especially when ratings get involved."

Twenty women. One man. One of these women is a needle in the haystack, specifically selected for him. Except he doesn't fall for the contestant nicknamed Wife Material. He falls for the Bitch who can't even play her role right.

Inspired by The Bachelor and Are You The One? Watching them isn't necessary. I've never really watched the Bachelor, to be honest, though I did see a few episodes of the Lifetime Show that seemed inspired by it.

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/88/4c/85/884c8596150573abf44fc579d784eb19.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Stigmata
Nun x Occultist​

Themes Religious Themes || Corruption || Shame || Denial | Psychological | Dark Romance
Kinks Humiliation | Rough Sex | Sexual Frustration | Virgin | Orgasm Control & Denial | Pain

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"People will believe anything. God is real. The Devil is real. People are too dumb PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHto live, but not him. He knows better. God is dead. The Devil is him. And he just PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHhas to have her. Now."

My character's a young nun who's in the wrong place at the wrong time and meets your character. There's something about her. Maybe he likes how she looks, maybe today just feels like a day for ruin. I'm partial to a scenario where he catches her attention first. She could catch him skulking around the church grounds or, you know she's young and curious, maybe she ventures into (follows him to?) one of his haunts on a whim. Whatever the reason, he begins a seduction of mind games and terror that doesn't end until she begs him to take her.

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/fb/24/8f/fb248f82205dca98d591b89e76adbed3.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Inheritance
Crime Heiress x Right Hand​

Themes Crime || Psychological || Violence || Sexual Tension || Power
Kinks Size Difference | Rough Sex | Manhandling

PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH"That’s the funny thing about life. In an instant, everything can change. You walk PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHtoo far and fall out of your tower, glance away from your treasure one second and PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHit’s smoke in the next. A girl can lose everything when she’s not careful. Hell. She PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHloses everything even when she is. The Heiress didn’t fall out of her tower. It PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHexploded all around her. One moment, she lived in bliss, ignorant and innocent PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHjust like her mother preferred. Then everything collapsed."

My character, the Heiress, recently lost her family due to a gang war that led to power vacuums that the FBI took advantage of. Now, she's left with her family's fortune, what little remains of the crime family, and your character. I imagine he stayed due to loyalty to her father who, if alive, is incarcerated and requested YC help her. I see him as not respecting her but being very attracted to her and the feeling being a little mutual. For instance, she might say something along the lines of "you're the brawn, I'm the brain" and him scoffing, "you're the looks on a good day." You get the idea, I hope. Also, he needs to be protective of her.

PUSHPUSH

Quick & Dirty
Currently most focused on these.
MC x YC

PUSHPUSH

School's started and I must've forgotten how draining it can be! First week and I've already got hundreds of pages of reading. So, I decided to cut out the "slow" ideas that I'm not badly craving and focus more on "quick." I don't believe that the quick ideas are necessarily worse than the slow ones. They're just less demanding as far as things like world building and yes, the quick ones are a bit more smutty and indulgent.

Right now I'm having a really good experience with an older woman x younger man pair, so I've added that to my interests, as you can see by the following. This might just be due to a really good partner (he's been awesome!) but I guess we'll see. Whether younger, older, or none of the above, my characters will take the more submissive role. Even when they're set up as initiating the relationship and junk. I like to write sexually active women, so that'll happen.

Oh, and of course while reading this, don't judge me!

If you have any problems with these, I'm open to changing or dropping a few. The cum can be realistic instead of excessive, for instance. Pregnancy and Lactation are also very optional. This is a non-exhaustive list of what I'd like to see in the stories.

Kinks Risk of Pregnancy | Pregnancy | Excessive Cum | Large Cocks | Cock & Balls Worship | Size Difference (Smaller Woman/Larger Man) | Seduction | Oral | Anal | Sexual Exhaustion

(Very likely, but not promised: Large Breasts & Ass | Anal Virginity)​

PUSHPUSH

Modern

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x267]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/66/5f/18/665f18085e7ccc33d75185721f8fbe2d.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Star
Professor/Teacher x Student

Kinks Age Difference | Seduction

He used to be her star student, absolutely brilliant and a joy to have in class. Now? He loses focus in class, misses the sports games she used to love to watch him play in, and loiters around town with a bad crowd. Concerned, she confronts him about the issue, determined to get him back on track.

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x267]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/02/d8/81/02d881d8aac890941201497b1e8c928b.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Benediction
Admirer x Priest

Kinks Seduction | Dirty Talk | Corruption

All her friends have been talking lately. She'd never been very religious and would've been a proud casual Catholic...except that it would've meant an amount of care. Despite this, she's been going to church like clockwork. Every Sunday, she's one of the first in the pews and she's even started showing up for the prayer group. They think she's been born again, but that's only because they haven't seen St. Bernadine's newest priest. Or the hungry stare she shoots his way. Perhaps it's time, she confessed.

(Optionally, her SO can be one of the confused loved ones.)

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x267]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/482907408029597697/LDjM7tqE.jpeg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Quid Pro Quo
Client x Lawyer

Kinks Age Difference | Coercion | Seduction

What a weekend. She's about to make partner and he's about to make bail. Or well, they will if she can just get through his case. It's not an issue of her ability, though she just knows he and all the other pricks at the firm would love to call it into question. More, it's a little on the impossible side to help a client who doesn't seem to want help. Guess she'll have to think outside the box. With him, that proves a more provocative prospect than usual.

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x267]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2885/10115096186_edb0829d87.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

The Spoils
Cam Girl x Rich Fan

Kinks Anal Virginity | Photographs & Videotaping | Voyeur | Seduction

Finding herself desperate for cash, she looks up ways people desperately make cash. So, she makes a cam site and, as well as that surprisingly goes, she still finds herself in need of cash. A reckless baby sister will do that. Back to the research and she finds...sell her virginity? Well, she wishes she'd known about that on homecoming night. Now that she's thought about it, though, she might have the next best thing.

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=250x250]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/61/47/89/614789f306150602fcc0abddd876fde1.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Motherly Love
Mother of the Groom x Groom

Kinks Incest | Cock & Balls Worship | Age Difference | Risk of Pregnancy

She doesn't approve one goddamn bit. He's too young. It's too soon. And, most importantly, he's her goddamn son! Whatever happened to honor thy father and thy mother? Oh well. It didn't matter. She was twice the woman his little slut could ever be and if he didn't already know, he would soon.

PUSHPUSH

Fantasy

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x371]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/77/df/99/77df99146b927c35dbea36bde0fc0aab.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Maleficarum
Wizard x Warlock

Kinks Age Difference | Body Modification | Discipline & Punishment | Dubious Consent

Many people have complicated feelings towards magic. It's why she, and her peers, live in the Tower, their prison. The guards who keep them safe (keep them inside) call it the University, but they know a tower when they see it. The boy comes when she's a student and when it comes time to decide who will lose rations and time to his care, she draws short. When the boy, now a young man with a rebellious spirit and clearly too much free time, is drawn to the darker arts, she just knows it'll be blamed on her. Hopefully once he's gone mad with power and tainted magics, he'll remember who went hungry to keep him fed (her!)

(Apparently, a warlock's an evil magic user. If you already knew that, cool. I didn't know till I googled it!)

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=267x400]http://67.media.tumblr.com/54b034007a42cfe19ff0341b6da90685/tumblr_nutrvnf16k1usx2gto1_500.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Acts of Worship
Minor Goddess x Devoted Acolyte

Kinks Sexual Exhaustion | Virgin | Power Exchange

Every god enjoys the attentions of their worshipers and she's no different. In fact, she might've even been one of the more aloof dieties for a period of time, and then she saw him. He reminded her of the warriors that she and her brother loved so and here he was, knelt before her. Unwittingly, she falls for him...and from grace.

PUSHPUSH

PUSHPUSH

[img=250x360]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/60/f7/4460f75fc7751a4bad6413bbaa693568.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Fantasy
Dethroned Elf x Emancipated Orc

Kinks Rape | Size Difference | Forced Orgasm | Humiliation

My character was born to land owning nobility, the Count and Countess of Venrel, and meant to marry a Count. At least. Her mother, in her more ambitious and wistful moments, even fancied a Duke for her daughter. She was beautiful enough, after all. Instead, within weeks of her marriage to a handsome Marquis, everything falls apart. Her family has been butchered and she finds herself at the feet of one of her father's favorite orc slaves. Apparently, he was important to someone and they destroyed her world to get to him. It's the end of the world as she knows it and a new dawn for him.

The nation my character lives in has been taken over by the "savage" horde. Your character was a high-ranking, or the son of a high-ranking, official in the power structure of the race that leads the horde. I put Orc in the pairing above because I like Orcs, but he could be something else. As long as they're big, rough, and not too gross. Maybe a Beast Man, but he'd have to be more man than beast. My character, also, can look human or simply different than the picture used. I see this as non consensual that turns consensual. They can develop feelings/a relationship beyond sex, or not.

[td]
PUSHPUSH
[/td]

PUSHPUSH

[img=250x375]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/45/b6/d7/45b6d74057fa952c2e6bfefa71b7822d.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Modern
Guard x Inmate

Kinks Coercion | Degradation | Humiliation | Very Rough | Light Sadomasochism

A fresh faced prison guard captures the attention of a very dangerous man. Taken by her, he makes a call to his minions on the outside and has them threaten her family. The price for their safety is obvious. Her. She has to be ready to fuck on his every whim.

[td]
PUSHPUSH
[/td]

PUSHPUSH

[img=250x260]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a7/35/dc/a735dcf49a2c22409377c38ab3cadac2.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Alternate Universe
Master turned "Slave" x Slave turned "Master"

Kinks Size Difference | BDSM | Degradation | Messy | Psuedo-Rape

Slavery has been reinstated in many countries. They call it indentured servitude, but everyone knows the deal. A horny blue blood, my character, buys a Goliath of a slave in order to satiate her hedonism. One day, events transpire to leave him unshackled and her defenseless. (All the help left for some reason? Maybe her family's suffered financial losses.) He takes complete advantage.

This is sort of similar to the Elf/Orc idea above, except it'll be contained to the estate/penthouse/etc they live in and be overall more private. Everyone is human. He's called a Goliath because he was bred to be larger. It'll be psuedo-rape because MC is depraved enough to enjoy every minute.

[td]
PUSHPUSH
[/td]

Characters

Photos

[img=554x600]http://i.imgur.com/2cQU8N5.jpg[/img]

[img=658x600]http://i.imgur.com/fmA6dYT.jpg[/img][img=658x600]http://i.imgur.com/J8gb8Wd.jpg[/img][img=658x600]http://i.imgur.com/Hd8moh9.jpg[/img]

Profiles
Under Construction.​

PUSHPUSH

[img=250x250]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/61/47/89/614789f306150602fcc0abddd876fde1.jpg[/img]

PUSHPUSH

Motherly Love
Mother of the Groom x Groom

Kinks Incest | Cock & Balls Worship | Age Difference | Risk of Pregnancy

She doesn't approve one goddamn bit. He's too young. It's too soon. And, most importantly, he's her goddamn son! Whatever happened to honor thy father and thy mother? Oh well. It didn't matter. She was twice the woman his little slut could ever be and if he didn't already know, he would soon.

PUSHPUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom