Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New roleplay FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I am Brittney and I am looking for some new rolpleays. Let's start with a little bit about me. I've been roleplaying for about ten years now. I like to reply at least once a day but I do have a job and I have a social life so keep that in mind I will usually reply in the evenings and a lot on the weekends. Right now I only roleplay on this website via PMS but I am thinking about getting an I'M account just for roleplays.

I am looking for partners who like me can post at least once a day. If you're going to be gone for am extended time please let me know. If you don't like our roleplay anymore please tell me and we can either fix it or say goodbye but please don't just ditch it's incredibly annoying. Being able to post at least a paragraph is definitely an amazing thing. I really hate one liners. I usually do like 2 to 3 paragraphs it all depends on what you send me. As for dislikes I don't do scat gore or any of that so If that's for you keep on walking. Bellow are a list of my cravings. If there isn't something that isn't on here that you want to discuss feel free to pm me.

Step siblings
Old bully that came back
Egypt (I have two ideas for this one bellow)
Arranged marriage
Demon hunter and demon
Futuristic

idea one:
They've never met before they lived on different sides of the planet, but grew up together. For as long a she could remember Jade had heard his voice in her mind. They talked late into the night, felt each other's pain. They were best friends. Jade wasn't even sure if he was real. Mind reading was for stories and she had never heard of anyone reading hte mind of someone they had never met. But he was there every day until one day he wasn't. Suddenly her head was empty. There was no laughter late into the night, no one to console her when she was sad. Jade refused to believe he was a figment of her imagination, refused to believe he was gone. She bought a plane ticket and flew to Europe determined to find him.

idea two:

after Jade's abusive father went to Jail Jade and her mother were shocked. All Jade's life she had known nothing but fear and now that fear was gone. Her mother focused on her job and making a better, happier life for her and Jade. When she finally started dating again Jade was escatic. Now six months later they were getting married. There was just one problem. Mr. Maxwell had a son who was about Jade's age, though she had yet to meet him. when she finally did meet him she was shocked to say she knew him. He went to her school. He was known as the player, a sarcastic asshole who everyone either loved or hated. He was also sexy as sin, and Jade was expected to get along with him? Live with him? what had she gotten herself into?

(For this roleplay you would be playing the step brother, I'm looking for an all around Jerk who lives to torment jade but eventually they fall for each other.)

Egyptian idea one:

ten years ago a plague swept through Egypt killing hundreds of servants, peasants, slaves, and even noble men. The end left the kingdom weak so the pharaoh sent an army out to the surrounding villages to take people back to the kingdom as soldiers and slaves. When the soldiers came, the villagers panicked but no matter how they fought they lost in the end. Kissa was one of the young that was taken. She was taken back to the kingdom and trained as a slave.

Present day the kingdom is once again in terror and ruckus. The Pharaoh has recently died and in his place is his son who is ready to take the throne, until rumors spread of an army marching their way to kill the new pharaoh and take over the kingdom. The pharaohs advisers decide the safest thing to do is send the pharaoh away, to a poor fishing village. Kissa's home village. She is chosen to accompany, and help the pharaoh survive the peasants life until it is safe to return back home.

Egyptian idea two:

The time had come for the pharaoh to take a queen. As was custom he would choose two women from the villages and one princess to compete for the honor of becoming his wife. Kissa was a poor girl in the lowest village of Egypt. Every day was a struggle to survive for her and her six year old sister whom she took care of alone. She had no time or energy to care about the pharaohs search for a bride. Every other girl in the village was in scrambles searching for anything to make them more appealing for the pharaoh even if they weren't chosen as queen a month in the palace was not something many would pass up. On the day of the selection guards pushed all maidens into a line for the pharaoh to look at. All the village girls wore their best except Kissa, but it was her beauty that stopped him.

I know my starters suck, I hate starters always have. Forgive me.

Egyptiangoddess11 said:
Hello all! I am Brittney and I am looking for some new rolpleays. Let's start with a little bit about me. I've been roleplaying for about ten years now. I like to reply at least once a day but I do have a job and I have a social life so keep that in mind I will usually reply in the evenings and a lot on the weekends. Right now I only roleplay on this website via PMS but I am thinking about getting an I'M account just for roleplays.

I am looking for partners who like me can post at least once a day. If you're going to be gone for am extended time please let me know. If you don't like our roleplay anymore please tell me and we can either fix it or say goodbye but please don't just ditch it's incredibly annoying. Being able to post at least a paragraph is definitely an amazing thing. I really hate one liners. I usually do like 2 to 3 paragraphs it all depends on what you send me. As for dislikes I don't do scat gore or any of that so If that's for you keep on walking. Bellow are a list of my cravings. If there isn't something that isn't on here that you want to discuss feel free to pm me.

Step siblings
Old bully that came back
Egypt (I have two ideas for this one bellow)
Arranged marriage
Demon hunter and demon
Futuristic

idea one:
They've never met before they lived on different sides of the planet, but grew up together. For as long a she could remember Jade had heard his voice in her mind. They talked late into the night, felt each other's pain. They were best friends. Jade wasn't even sure if he was real. Mind reading was for stories and she had never heard of anyone reading hte mind of someone they had never met. But he was there every day until one day he wasn't. Suddenly her head was empty. There was no laughter late into the night, no one to console her when she was sad. Jade refused to believe he was a figment of her imagination, refused to believe he was gone. She bought a plane ticket and flew to Europe determined to find him.

idea two:

after Jade's abusive father went to Jail Jade and her mother were shocked. All Jade's life she had known nothing but fear and now that fear was gone. Her mother focused on her job and making a better, happier life for her and Jade. When she finally started dating again Jade was escatic. Now six months later they were getting married. There was just one problem. Mr. Maxwell had a son who was about Jade's age, though she had yet to meet him. when she finally did meet him she was shocked to say she knew him. He went to her school. He was known as the player, a sarcastic asshole who everyone either loved or hated. He was also sexy as sin, and Jade was expected to get along with him? Live with him? what had she gotten herself into?

(For this roleplay you would be playing the step brother, I'm looking for an all around Jerk who lives to torment jade but eventually they fall for each other.)

Egyptian idea one:

ten years ago a plague swept through Egypt killing hundreds of servants, peasants, slaves, and even noble men. The end left the kingdom weak so the pharaoh sent an army out to the surrounding villages to take people back to the kingdom as soldiers and slaves. When the soldiers came, the villagers panicked but no matter how they fought they lost in the end. Kissa was one of the young that was taken. She was taken back to the kingdom and trained as a slave.

Present day the kingdom is once again in terror and ruckus. The Pharaoh has recently died and in his place is his son who is ready to take the throne, until rumors spread of an army marching their way to kill the new pharaoh and take over the kingdom. The pharaohs advisers decide the safest thing to do is send the pharaoh away, to a poor fishing village. Kissa's home village. She is chosen to accompany, and help the pharaoh survive the peasants life until it is safe to return back home.

Egyptian idea two:

The time had come for the pharaoh to take a queen. As was custom he would choose two women from the villages and one princess to compete for the honor of becoming his wife. Kissa was a poor girl in the lowest village of Egypt. Every day was a struggle to survive for her and her six year old sister whom she took care of alone. She had no time or energy to care about the pharaohs search for a bride. Every other girl in the village was in scrambles searching for anything to make them more appealing for the pharaoh even if they weren't chosen as queen a month in the palace was not something many would pass up. On the day of the selection guards pushed all maidens into a line for the pharaoh to look at. All the village girls wore their best except Kissa, but it was her beauty that stopped him.

I know my starters suck, I hate starters always have. Forgive me.

Your starters are good! Don't be down on yourself. It takes courage to put anything on here. I think idea 2 could be fun. I try and post at least once a day. Sometimes it stretches to once every few days. I like using pictures in the RP. Just to be clear, not of myself. But celebs, anime, or props that are being used in the rp or a setting. If interested hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom