Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial role play anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find many who are willing to do interracial things, play as black men or an Arabic man or a Latino man. So, now asking outright if anyone would be willing or want to do some interracial role plays? Also another little kink I have to mix in the interracial, if you wish to know what this little kink is feel free to ask about it.

Here is the link to my F-List, so you can know what I like and don't like

List of the characters I like to play as and what anime/comic/game they come from, at this time, more may be added over time. And if you need any info or pictures of these characters, you can ask me, or use google.

The ones with *'s by the name are ones I like to play the most, but that doesn't mean they are the ones you have to pick.

Super Mario - Princess Peach
Naruto Shippuden - Ino, Sakura
Marvel - Mary Jane Watson*, Black Cat, Black Widow*
Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory*
Fairy Tail - Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia
One Piece - Nami*
Final Fantasy - Tifa Lockheart
Deathnore - Misa Misa
DC Comics - Harley Quinn, Lois Lane, Starfire*
Overwatch - Mercy, D.Va

I can also role play as my OC if you wish, just have to ask and I can send a picture and little background on one or two of them.

Feel free to PM me is you are interested, if not then please move on without leaving any mean or rude comments like others have on other sites.

I prefer if you were more of a 'real character' a white girl who is to be with a tall broad african man, either willingly or forced. He will use you bareback and will not pull out before he cums
Mary Jane Watson said:
I don't find many who are willing to do interracial things, play as black men or an Arabic man or a Latino man. And when I do it seems they just reply a few lines then stop. So, now asking outright if anyone would be willing or want to do some interracial role plays?

Here is the link to my F-List, so you can know what I like and don't like

List of the characters I like to play as and what anime/comic/game they come from, at this time, more may be added over time. And if you need any info or pictures of these characters, you can ask me, or use google.

The ones with *'s by the name are ones I like to play the most, but that doesn't mean they are the ones you have to pick.

Super Mario - Princess Peach
Naruto Shippuden - Ino
Marvel - Mary Jane Watson*, Black Cat, Black Widow*
Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory*
Fairy Tail - Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia
One Piece - Nami*
Final Fantasy - Tifa Lockheart
Deathnore - Misa Misa
DC Comics - Harley Quinn, Lois Lane, Starfire*

I can also role play as my OC if you wish, just have to ask and I can send a picture and little background on one or two of them.

Feel free to PM me is you are interested, if not then please move on without leaving any mean or rude comments like others have on other sites.

Just giving a little bump. My replies might be a little slow, but will try to reply in as timely a manor as I can. If I can't I am sorry but will get back to you as soon as I'm able too.

I am willing to potentially play any of those things, however, it is even harder to find women willing to play such things. I have been looking for beautiful ebony women for half a year at least. It is insanely rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom