Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original Plot: MxM Request (Craving Mafia RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7DeadlySins

Super-Earth
Hello,

I am back! It has been 3 years and 1 month since I have been gone. Life has really taken me away and I was wondering if I still love role playing as much as I did. Forgive me for being rusty.

Craving; Mafia RP based on this picture
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/nitrile/minamoto

I am searching for a role playing partner for a plot I have in mind. I am looking for love, romance, up and downs of relationships and more.

My character is a male doctor/shop owner, bottom, feminine looking, and slender, who just moved into a new town/city. Please PM me if you would like to hash out the details of this plot (like if you would like him to move to the south/country or the city). This is a plot based RP. Yes, there will be smut involved but I want the RP to be more than that.

The ideal partner character I am looking for in the role play is someone who is tall, muscular/toned, dominate/top and a well know mafia/bachelor/professor/cowboy. Doesn't have to be either of those professions, just examples. All I ask of you as a writer is to be literate, like proper grammar and spelling. I am not so stuck up if you have a few mistakes in there that I'll flip. Trust me, I am the queen of mistakes, just try your best to be literate.

Also, a paragraph response minimum is a must. If it is too short, I just can't muster up a reply. I am a mirror writer, I write a much as you and the same wave length. Sometimes I might write a lot (usually in the beginning to set a background/scenery), I might just write one paragraph (5 sentence minimum) or I might 3. It all depends on the content.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
7DeadlySins

RE: MxM Request

Another plot I am willing to try is a tribal setting.

My character is part of a enemy/neighboring tribe to yours. As part of either a peace treaty or maybe a long time tradition or both, my tribe offers your tribe's best warrior/young leader a bride, but this bride is male? (could also be fantasy like WereworlfXHuman or other pairings)

This plot would include: humiliation, voyeurism, savage sex, bondage, love and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom