Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Battlestar Valhalla : OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivine

Supernova
Well hello folks! If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk about Battlestar Galactica, feel free to post here!

RE: Battlestar Galactica: Valhalla (OOC Chat)

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say I am excited to see the interest and that we shall be starting things soon :D

Heya, really looking forward to it, are you still waiting for new players to join, or should we go with what we got now?

Hi,

I am intrigued by this idea though it has been a while since I watched BSG and I don't think I fully finished it.

You mention Cylon agents, is that an open role or is that going to be kept secret until the plot develops?

You can certainly play as one of the humanoid Cylon models, 1-6 & 8. They can be aware that they are a Cylon or they could be a sleeper agent, it is up to you! So I would love to see what you think up!

Also, I will be getting the RP started soon. I'm out of town at the moment and want to be able to write up a proper opener for you all.

I like that but I would want him to have his own plot line, not the role set up in the show if you don't mind. I would like him to be encountered shortly after the attack, not part of the existing crew. I will put together a proper profile soon.

Well the crew will be going places to find more Vipers, supplies and other things. They will possibly meet civilian ships as well. PM me if you'd like to share more details about what you have in mind.

If it is not too late I would like to adopt your 'spitfire' character, with a few modifications. Will you be starting soon?

It is not too late at all! And feel free to make some edits :)

I am interested to know if we are going to play out a plot similar to that of the show as far as searching for earth goes or do you have another idea in mind?

Our plot will likely be taking a bit of a different track.

There have been a number of additions to the possible positions on the crew. More will be added as needed or requested as well!

What are the additions, or did I miss a post? When do you expect us to get started?

The additions are on the crew list on the interest thread. I'm working on getting us a sub-forum, then we'll be getting things going.

Ah yes, I see now. That is a lot of open positions!

I'm looking forward to the sub-forum. Thanks for putting in the time and effort on this, I know it is a lot of work and I appreciate it.

Feel free to make additional characters if you wish!

Thank you for your patience! We will be starting soon I hope! If we don't have the sub-forums ready in the next day or so I'll get us going in a starter thread that we will move over later.

Things are awesome after all :)

I'll give a second character a try, maybe let her fade once we have a Commander.

Yes, kudos to you indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom