Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating Idol Magical Girl: Lyrical Angel Etoile! (Malfrost and Iridium)

Malfrost

Star
Satoshi Kamiyama took a peek through the curtain to watch his beautiful girlfriend preform. She looked beautiful and cute in her adorable sailor outfit that she was wearing for this concert. Her brown hair flowed gracefully on stage as he shook her rolled her hips as she sung in an innocent and yet at the same time quite erotic motion.

Her name was Keiko Asagi, and she was one of the most popular idols around right now thanks to her good looks, personality and ability. Little did Satoshi know though that Keiko also used other...more erotic means to better her career, but he was clueless about that. He also was unaware of her side job as a Magical Girl know as Lyrical Angel Etoile. Like Keiko, Etoile was quite popular for saving the city from monsters and demons, but also because she was quite beautiful. Satoshi had no idea his girlfriend was also Etoile. At times, he wondered why Keiko even dated him....he was average height and over an average build with short brown hair and square rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. He figured it must have been because they were childhood friends, but whatever the reason, he was very thankful to be able to be dating such an amazing girl, even though they had never had sex. He heard the music dying down and the cheers of the fans filled his ears, it was deafening. Everyone loved her, after all. Once she walked back stage, Satoshi quickly wrapped her up in a hug. "Keiko! That was amazing as always, you were so beautiful on stage!" Satoshi complimented his girlfriend with a goofy grin on his face as he gently kissed her forehead to indicate a job well done.

"When the sky breaks and falls around me ~ Tell me, do you still love me~? <3"

The last echo of Keiko's hit single - Pure Heart 4 You ~ <3 - died away, all kinds of clashy synthesized echoes in the background diminishing to nothing at last...A giggle teased from the genuine article's lips, her form momentarily silhouetted against the flickering screen as she let the curtain fall back in place!

And *what* a form it was. Her glossy brown hair styled in twintails, Keiko Asagi's - 2nd-year high school idol, and *totally* popular - deep green eyes sparkled with delight; "Ah, thank you for coming, Satoshi-kun~" she laughed, that husky lilt to her sweet voice...Favoring him with an entirely innocent smile, a little blush lingering in her cheeks as her slim fingers rose to touch her forehead. Still in her stage costume - That half-unzipped jacket top and pleated skirt - she sobered quickly...Her smile becoming that much more genuine, her hands resting lightly on his shoulders.

"I'm...*really* glad you came to visit," she said, clearly enjoying the moment...A soft sigh teased from her silky throat. She made a slight face - "Sorry, I'm all sweaty like this...But did I look good on stage? Were you cheering for me~?"

It was a rhetorical question, of course - He *always* was!

While an idol like Keiko wasn't supposed to have a boyfriend - Her casting agency had made an exception just this once...Possibly based off the idea that it was better she was dating someone they knew about, rather than a complete unknown. And her relationship with Satoshi - her childhood friend! - was completely innocent, anyway...She'd assured them of that, and - surprisingly enough - she'd meant it!

After all...That way, anyone who knew her wouldn't think to look for her other secret. The big one.

The fact that Keiko Asagi was *actually* the gorgeous Lyrical Angel Etoile - And *that* was the life she'd never give up. That was, after all, where she had her fun...Where she *really* let off the steam that'd come with an oh-so-demanding career-!

Keiko drew back, just a little - Her slim fingers reaching for the fluffy towel draped over the back of a chair, drying herself off...Her stage-costume still fluttering alluringly around her lithe form. She canted her head to the side, warm delight dancing in her deep green eyes; "-Did you wait long~?"

Satoshi nodded his head when she asked if he had been watching. "Of course! You were beautiful up there, Keiko-chan!" Satoshi reached out and grabbed Keiko's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as he smiled. "You were absolutely mesmerizing! I couldn't keep my eyes off you. I'm sure all your fans love it, but..." He trailed off for a moment, a blush tiniting his cheeks as he meekly looked into her eyes. "Not as much as I love you, of course." He squeezed her hand again as he chuckled.

"Ah....what do we have here. Is my favorite couple getting all lovey dovey?" A booming laugh echoed backstage that caused Satoshi to let go of Keiko's hand. It was Michael, Keiko's manager. He was a foreigner who had come over from America to be Keiko's manager once she started to break into the industry because he saw she had a lot of talent. He was an older man, definitely in his 50's with wrinkles starting to show and he was overweight with a easily recognizable double chin and sizeable fat rolls.

"Oh....hello Michael-san! I know I shouldn't really be backstage but.....I just wanted to see Keiko after she got done!" Satoshi defended his actions to the manager which he just waved off with a laugh as he stopped behind Keiko.

"It's no problem. After all, we'll do anything here for Keiko-chan's boyfriend to see that you two are happy." He grinned as his hand moved to grope Keiko's firm and lovely ass, squeezing her rear under her skirt and out of Satoshi's view. "Isn't that right, Keiko-chan?" He asked with a chuckle.

After all, Michael had his way with Keiko on quite the regular basis. At first, it had been telling her she had to do it for her career, but after he realized how much fun she had being fucked, well...after that he dropped the charade and just took his pleasure whenever he wished, all behind Satoshi's innocent back, of course.

"Oh, Keiko-chan...the winner of that contest for spending an evening with you is in your dressing room. Please make sure to take good care of him! He is a big fan, after all." He made sure to get his point across by spanking her rear before giving it one more tender squeeze before waving his farewell to the couple and walking back to his office.

"I...Oh~!" A little gasp pulsed from Keiko's lips, as she stiffened - "Ah, Manager-san..."

Fortunately, Satoshi hadn't seen *exactly* where his hand was going...Or the little blush that lingered in Keiko's cheeks, her lissome form tensing as thick fingers cupped the plush globes of her ass - squeezing, kneading, grinding against her panties-! Her eyes widened, ever-so-slightly, as she bit her lip...He was getting more daring by the day-!

N, not - Not in public like this - not in front of Satoshi-kun...

"Y, yes-" she managed, her sleek throat working - Her brown tresses swaying, as she did her level best to hold herself still! A little shaky, a soft sigh thrummed from silky throat, a sound of relief...Her brow furrowing ever-so-slightly! "A, a fan...?" she echoed, but the manager was already walking away...And Keiko's slim shoulders lifted in a slight shrug, as she rolled her eyes-!

"Ah, sorry," she said, her voice heartfelt - "...You know how the fans can get..."

The lovely brown-nette let her words trail off, her lips curving in a wry smile. "Still - See you back at school, Satoshi~? <3"

They had so little time together - Which suited Keiko just fine! - but to Satoshi, it just meant that every moment counted-!

Satoshi frowned slightly when he heard that Keiko had an obligation she needed to take care of. He was hoping to take her out on a date after she had done such a good job on stage! That didn't seem like it was going to happen now though, so he mustered up a smile and did his best not to seem to let down in front of her.

"Yeah, they are really dedicated to you!" He chuckled as he stepped forward and wrapped an arm around her slim waist, pulling her into his chest as he pressed his lips briefly against her own in a loving and tender kiss that lasted for just a moment. He knew they could both get in serious trouble if they were caught kissing, but he needed that moment for himself. As he pulled away, blush tinting his cheeks, he couldn't help but grin to himself. "I'll see you at school tomorrow....we can grab lunch later. Have a good night, Keiko. I love you." He leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead before waving goodbye and heading back towards his home.

Meanwhile, in Keiko's dressing room was a young boy named Seta. He was still growing but was fairly tall for his age, around 5'3. He was 14 going on 15 and he was the lucky fan to have won the contest to spend a day with Keiko. He was saw excited, Keiko was his favorite idol ever and he couldn't wait to meet her. Just being in her dressing room was enough to make him excited. He as perverted as a young man like him could be, and he had even searched the dressing room to see if he could find a pair of panties he could sniff while he waited. He intended to do many perverted things to Keiko because after all....it was billed as a 'do whatever you please' contest....

"Oh..."

That little gasp purred from Keiko's lips, as she blushed - Lingering for a moment, before reluctantly drawing away-!

"Mmmnn~!" she answered, with a nod - "Then...See you tomorrow, Satoshi-kun~!"

She'd wave, as he departed - Before she turned on her heel, heading to the dressing room-! Her long, lovely legs would eat up the distance, as she knocked lightly on the door...Easing herself into the room beyond-!

"Hai hai~" she'd purr, by way of greeting - Bowing from the waist, her hands demurely folded before her...With the grace of a willow swaying in the breeze-! "Keiko-chan's always happy to meet a fan - What's your name, handsome~?"

Seta stood up, excited as Keiko entered the room. He had a wide grin on his face as if he couldn't really believe his favorite idol was standing in the room with him.

"Wow, Keiko-chan! You are even more beautiful in person!" He said with a chuckle as he pointed to himself. "I'm Seta...it's really nice to meet you! You are my favorite idol!" He bowed to show how impressed by her he was before looking back up with her, his grin more perverted this time.

"So....I was told you would do whatever I wanted...right?" He asked, his tone both innocent and lustful at the same time as he eyed the idol, licking his lips. "Well, I want Keiko-chan to start by doing a dance for me. Not just any dance though....an adult dance....what was it called..." Seta stumbled as he tried to remember what it was called, clapping his hands together as he remembered. "Oh yeah! A strip tease and lap dance! That's what its called!" He grinned, as if he had remembered something amazing.

Back
Top Bottom