Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut driven RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolfie

Moon
Been doing some long term RPs more story driven...I reallyy want a break from that and i wanna try some nasty smut driven RP. I'll go into details with whoever messages me...just PM me or KiK >>> R0adkill_Is_Tasty

Anyways...I am literate, i might get some grammar and spelling errors here and there, but I hope it's not a problem for some of you. Normally when I RP, I do send replies often. So please if you don't get a reply from me, just send me a message because I've probably read it and totally forgot about it. Also if i don't answer right away, please don't get mad, I just might have gone and done something, go out with friends, etc...The same for you, if I don't hear from you, I'd assume you're busy with real world things, so no problem there...I might send you a message if I don't hear from you for like a few days, other than that I'll just be patient ^^

So...I'm looking for something very smut driven and in a fantasy world. Normally the era is in a medieval times sort of thing, but I can do modern...
The only thing I reallyyy don't like is just someone that gets mad over not answering them right away, that's like my thing that makes me not want to RP with that person :p sooo sorry for those who need instant replies all the time. :p

I generally do a paragraph response, sometimes more depending on what is going on and how much the other person writes...IM NOT a stiffler about 1-2 sentences responses. I get it, sometimes there isn't much to write about so atleast you posted something :D and hopefully my post will encourage you to write atleast a paragraph and such so...

PM if or Kik if you're interested ^^ we can discuss situations/options for the RP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom