Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A elf's curse and a werewolf's blessing. [niandrios x Sesshi]

SuChan

Super-Earth
"Die you filthy elf!" A nearby werewolf roared as he swung his massive claws at one of the solider's. More battle cries and screams could be heard all throughout the battlefield as both the elves and werewolves were locked into a heavy battle. Then again it's been like this since for as long as the elves had lived here. The fighting to Kira Windsong, was futile in her eyes. She knew the elves would eventually win over this war and when they did the mangy mutts would bow down before the might of the elves. But that would be for another day, today however was just another day at war. Or so it seemed to Kira.

Bow in hand Kira locks her eyes on one of their marksmen and draws the arrow back while taking a deep breath in and releases it with finesse as the arrow then logged into his head. Once the sun rose the werewolves had retreated back to their dens to rest for the next moon. After all, they were nocturnal beasts. Though no one knew how werewolves even came to be or how they created more like them. All they knew was that they were fast and powerful. But with one weakness, silver. But that was something to worry about later. For now, Kira just wanted to relax by the springs and wanted to cool off a bit.

Not knowing that she was being watched by someone she began removing her chain-mail laying it down by the birch tree, she then removes her leather jerkin and places it ontop of the chain-mail. The last thing to be removed was her bra and panties as she then found herself dipping her body into the water. "Ahhh... Now this feels good after such a glorious battle!" She sighed as she could feel the spring waters soothing her cuts and bruises.

Group of wear wolves sitting in a den in the distance "What the hell is wrong with you guys? Do you want to lose this war?" A lady dressed In a blue gown standing over the pack "cause the way this is looking they are gonna overtake this area and we will be pushed back to the main base!" She kicks a rock and hitting a wolf in face. "Tend to the wounded we attack again at sunset I'm going scouting" the lady changes and runs out the den and jumps on a branch racing throught the trees "what the fuck is lady khloes problem were trying" one of the wolves ask.

Sprinting from branch scouting all of a sudden her ears pick up the sound of metal clanking, thinking it's an ambush she jumps into the trees and looks around only to see a lone elf make her way into a pond noticing her armor is off to the side. "Well maybe this is my lucky day" licking her lips.

As Kira lowered her body she practically moaned from the pleasure of the waters temperature. Her nipples hardened as her ample large breasts bounced in the water as she swam a bit in the water. Completely unaware of the set of eyes on her. As she washed herself off and got all the sweat and blood washed off of her she laid on her back. She swam on her back until she heard a noise behind her. It sounded like twigs snapping but when she looked where the sound came from she saw no one there. Clenching the silver pendant that she wore around her neck and called out.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" She slowly made her way back to where her armor was before her ears twitched again from hearing another sound. "I said show your...." She was cut off when her eyes met a pair of red eyes. Shit! This can't be good... Those aren't yellow eyes there... Realizing what or who to be more precise was before her wasn't any normal werewolf she had encountered before now.

A grin forms on her lips "And what might I ask is a elf doing this far away from her base?" She knocks the armor to the side into a nearby bush with strength "hm?

"Well I was out for a relaxing swim with you happened to come here and ruin my fun." She snapped as she tried to dive for her bow and quiver but falling short due to the werewolf in front of her now. "What do you plan on doing to me now?" She asks as she glares at her and tries to make yet another attempt at getting her weapons.

Steps on her arm so it can't move and watching her struggle. "That is a very good question u know we could use more wearwolves and you'd be perfect for it with that fiesty nature" she bends down and lifts her up by her neck "do you reconize me yet puny elf" she looks her body up and down and grins feeling something start to foem

Biting down on her lip to hide the pain she's in and then spits up at her. "Yeah, I recognize you, you're the alpha of that pack of mangy mutts! And no way in hell your gonna turn me into one of your lackeys! My pride as an elf won't stand for it!" She snarls as she tries to hit her with her other arm.

"Heh" she starts laughing out loud in a howl and tightens grip holding her up higher. "You think you'll have a choice? We wearwolves only fight for our freedom." She smacks her in the face as she struggles "best part is you're troops are all at your base. There's no one here for miles you're helpless. And once you become a wearwolf. You'll see why we fight" the wolf moves her other than up the elfs leg and thigh to her ass and squeezes. "Do you know how one becomes one of us?"

Wincing at the pain to her face as she is slapped she then turns to spit in her face. "I'll find some way out of this. But regardless they will have your head Khole! And when they do... I will be laughing wherever I am." She paused as she then pondered on how one became a werewolf. "No I don't." She continued. "But I've heard rumors about how it's done... Through biting correct?"

"Heh have the head of your new leader? You would Die to protect me.and no...not thru biting." Moves fur aside to show a bulge "no no there's a much more painful way to become a wear wolf and one I enjoy doing very much to my prey" takes her hand puts it between her legs " hmm someone's veryhot down here for some reason" giggling

"You ain't no leader of mine!" She snarled at her captor and then yelped when she saw the growing member coming out of its sheath. "No... NO! I will NOT let you get away with this beast!" She snapped as she closed her legs and then reached for the silver pendant to use against her captor.

"See you say that but it's not gonna help you. Thought you wanted to know how wear wolves get turned? I've never got to violate an elf before so this otta be fun." Laughs and moves fur aside so it isn't restricted. "There we go now that's better it's not restricted anymore. Oh and by the way I will be your master after this. It's only a matter of Time. Now. Spread those legs." She still hold her by the neck and grabs a leg spreading it to the side

"I maybe curious but I'm not going to let you violate my body!" She screamed as she tied to slam her leg shut but finding it rather hard to do so because of the impressive strength this alpha had. It was quite impressive to say the least. She was starting to get a little scared ow at this point. She had never been this close to a were before and she didn't know just how strong they were until now.

Struggle all you want. I've yet to see an elf that can match our strength." She turns around and finds a tree and slams her up against it and spreads leg further. " now. Let's see how much of this you can take" she grins and shows entire size of member parting the fur aside and starts to lower the helpless elf down on to it.

Her captor had a point there... She had heard from the others who fought the werewolves face to face were really tough to beat and even their magic at times wasn't enough. Which she tried to call upon her magic but sadly nothing came to her. It was as if the alpha had a way to cut magic out of the air while they were in contact with their prey. "Argh!" She screamed as she felt herself being pulled down onto the very large and hard member. She clenched her teeth and began to whimper slightly from the size of being penetrated for the first time.

Slides the tip in just a little and notices how difficult it is "oh did I fin a Virgin elf? Even better you're first time and it's being violated by a wolf heh" she slams the rest of member inside her hard moving hand off her neck and outting both hands on her hips

"S-Stop! I could talk to the king and get him to call off the war if you.... Ahhhh!" She screamed as the rest of her captor's massive member was burried deep into her now, stretching her very tight pussy as she continued to scream in pain, almost as if knowing now this was how others were turned. Now she was more terrified because she now knew her what befell her.

Lifts her up and slams more inside her thrusting harder at each motion using her long wolf tongue to wrap around the elfs nipple and using her teeth to bite down hard on it "do you see now how futile your attempts are every wolf you slay is just another animal or human or elf that befell this same treatment only to be turned into a wolf our numbers never end while yours dwindle"

Hearing those words she finds what little hope she once had left start to slowly dwindle away from her. "This is how you turn others into what you are... Ahhh s-stop this! I do not to become one of you!!" She tried to yell but could feel something starting to burn inside of her now, knowing she was now mere seconds away from being bound to this beast.

She thrusts further inside leaving her seed sitting inside her as it drips down her pussy around the cock. The wolf smiles and looks at her. And now u will become one of us in time.. but don't think this is over. I still got lots of places to violate you." She turns her over and shoves chest into tree lifting ass up into air spreading it wide. "This looks nice"

She could feel it burning deep inside of her as the curse started to slowly take hold of her, first it would be a slow and not as painful but it will progressively get worse. Trying to hold back her cries she then finds herself having her ass now ravaged by the might of the alpha. Which until she full transformed she would be able to resist for maybe a day or less, all depended on how far this were pushed her.

She slides the dick in the ass feeling the tightness the wolf plunged it deeper spreading it wiDE as she grabbed the elfs hair and dragged it back till her back was as arched as far as she could while the wolf ravaged her ass over and over again leaving her hot seed inside her ass pulling out after and leaving more on the outside of the ass the wolf throws her to the ground and gets her on all fours as she bends over to enter the elfs pussy once again. "You're mine now you'll always be mine and you'll only want me inside you every night"

"Please... S-Stop!" She cried out as she could feel the transformation already starting to take place as every ripple in her body starting to ache, burn, and itch as the fine hair on her body started growing longer. "I don't want this!" She screamed as her body starting shifting more now. *Crack* Went her leg bone. *Crack* Went her wrists and arms. She rolled her head back and screamed loudly as the change was starting to slowly progress as she was on all fours now having her pussy ravaged once again. This time however her body was betraying her. Her orgasm was growing and for her, it was not a good thing. It was speeding up the process of her transformation and soon there wouldn't be much left of her sanity.

The wold plunges deep inside her leaving more seed inside her waiting puss "u guys started the war. We areally gonna finish it" pulls out and watches her crumble to ground. Standing in front of her and lifting ur head up by hair. "Don't worry. You got a day or 2 before the transformatipn is complete. Now If u you survive this endeavor anyways.. now suck it" the wolf thrusts the dick into the crying elfs mouth "you guys asked for this"

If she could speak she wouldn't be able to get much out due to the pain. She wanted to bite down but found she couldn't, her jaw wouldn't obey her commands. It was as if her jaw was obeying the alpha. She ended up finding herself licking the massive cock in her mouth. Her hands wondering down to her pussy as they started pressing against her seed-soaked clit before jamming her fingers deep inside of her cunt.

Back
Top Bottom