Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom Bull looking to Cuckold or Cuckquean

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothCriminal

Meteorite
Just getting started so gimme a few...awhile to make this look nicer. Im more into group scenes, so itll be done over forums or another network. Looking for a MxMxF or MxFxF scene, looking to dominate two people in either scenes. While not necessarily a must, looking for others who are both bi and into humiliation. Im bi but more into females then males. More to add later.

And yes I know this is the female post thread, but I was recommended to look in here as well for a cuckold!

SmoothCriminal said:
Just getting started so gimme a few...awhile to make this look nicer. Im more into group scenes, so itll be done over forums or another network. Looking for a MxMxF or MxFxF scene, looking to dominate two people in either scenes. While not necessarily a must, looking for others who are both bi and into humiliation. Im bi but more into females then males. More to add later.

And yes I know this is the female post thread, but I was recommended to look in here as well for a cuckold!
The female thread is based on the sex of the persona you are wanting to play. You say you want to be the dominant so you want to be a male in either case, including cuckold, right? If so, that's a male thread, not a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom