Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and Looking for a Partner (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxhound87

Moon
Hello, I'm fairly new with this website but have been role-playing for 10 years. I'm looking for a good partner that's able to write and stay for the long haul. I don't expect someone to write three pages, however I would like someone that can at least do a paragraph minimum with basic knowledge of grammar. Also I ask it be in third person. I'm not a grammar Nazi and won't slam you if you have mistakes. They happen, long as it doesn't take away from the experience of the roleplay. Things will be copacetic. Super simple, right? :D

Now about me, I've been doing roleplays for about 10 years now. I typically play as a heterosexual male character. I'm pretty good at being able to match my partner's detail and length for reply. I do have a job that eats up a lot of my time but I try to make it a habit to do at least one reply a day. If I'm not able to or have to be out for a few days, I'll let my partner know. Nothing worse than having your partner disappear without a word. There are two and only two ways I will do a roleplay, via email or from PM on this site. (Sorry, I don't do IMs.) I don't really do short 'fling' roleplays. I like mine to be story driven and then sexy fun time in between if it fits within the story. So about 60% story, 40% sexy fun time. I want things to develop organically/naturally. Lastly, I do original characters only. I'm open to fandoms but I won't play canon characters.

My specialties are Sci-Fi and Post-Apocalyptic. So if you have any ideas for them, don't hesitate to ask or bring them up. I also like a partner that is excited about developing the story just as much as me. So I encourage you to bring your ideas to the table.

Finally to what's been likely waited for the whole time, roleplays I'd like to do:
Anything Sci-Fi
Anything Post Apocalyptic
Superhero Theme- (Original Characters Only)
Pokemon- (Original Characters Only, TrainerxTrainer. No TrainerxPokemon)
Sword Art Online- (Original Characters Only)
...More to Come

Current Craving: I'd like to do something similar to the Witcher (Don't know what that is. Just message me. ;] )

If any of the above has taken your interest, just send me a PM on here. Otherwise I look forward to going on an adventure! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom