Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

plot driven story MxF looking for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyrune

Planetoid
Greetings names Thyrune pleasure if your reading this that means you could be interested in a plot driven rp im looking for a fantasy world rp anthro, human, scaley you name it and it could be. i would like to find a female who would be willing to rp at least 1-2 or more paragraphs per post so that the rp doesnt die off. the plot could range from two adventurers meeting for the 1st time, brother sisters stuff, arranged marriage of two royal families, or more if you have a idea that you wish to rp just hit me up in a pm im willing to try most things.

oh one more thing is that the rp i would like to try to make it a long term thing so in the middle of the rp if you have a idea on how to make it interesting for plot do it and i will have to figure something out to go with it

Thyrune said:
oh one more thing is that the rp i would like to try to make it a long term thing so in the middle of the rp if you have a idea on how to make it interesting for plot do it and i will have to figure something out to go with it

I sent you a PM, I am intrested in Writing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom