Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking F (ageplay/noncon/con)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destin

Moon
Just a couple of stories I'd like to play over PM.

1. Surreality - She's on her way to morning classes and decides to take an alternative route. He is waiting in the shadows of an abandoned building, and swiftly brings her inside. After a rough rape, there's a moment of clarity. The young girl discovers the experience, while painful and humiliating, made her feel something not entirely unpleasant. The older man develops an odd affection for his victim. It doesn't stop him from forcing himself on her again, but perhaps afterward, he helps her clean up and offers a ride.

From noncon to more dubious con, it's an unrealistic and strange relationship between the two. Kinks include light bondage, slapping, hair pulling, and the like.

2. Intruder - It's a small house, but it's the old man's castle, his refuge from the outside world as it grows stranger and more hostile with every passing year. However, he comes home one day to find it broken into. With gun in hand, he moves in only to find some punk brat in the process of taking his possessions. The gun is now against her head, and his fingers are entwined in her hair, yanking her head up hard. There's a lesson to be learned, and the old man's a strict one.

More of a straight up noncon, with all the requisite roughness, degradation, and abuse.

PM me if you'd like to discuss a roleplay. A brief kink list is below. Ask me if you have any questions.

Yes
Con
Noncon
Spanking
Pregnancy
Hair pulling
Anal
Ageplay
Plain/Nerdy girls
Chubby girls
Naivety
Light bondage