Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Very particular vampire craving (Switch needed, F/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perversion

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Okay, I have recently found I have less time than I thought to RP with but I'm having a very strong craving for this one romance story too, so I will make time for this one.

My character will be renovating an old, run down building either to live in or for resale, maybe just exploring an old castle or a cave, and will stumble upon the sleeping ground of your character, a female vampire in a deep sleep (physical age 16-19).

He will cut himself accidentally and wake your character. It turns out she has been asleep for centuries, sealed away for whatever reason we decide, and the modern world is a confusing place. My character will be the first she meets and she will latch on to him and he will have enough sympathy to teach her about the new world.

I want this rp to focus on 3 things.

1 - The romance that develops between the two characters. I don't think it would be possible for them to be in this kind of dependant relationship without romance developing.

2 - The weird interactions that will come from a young girl from the middle ages finding new technology that scares and excites her, and the human male trying to explain it. Come on, you can imagine how fun this could be, with hilarious misunderstandings and everything.

3 - The sexual power struggle. He will be usually in control, laying down the rule that if she doesn't at least try to follow his instructions then he won't teach her about the world, but she is stronger than him, and mischievous. We can discuss this more via PM's.

That's all I have for now, PM me with any ideas you have and let's see if we can develop this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom