Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Okuu quest for the thing {Newbie at system rp seeking DM/GM}(DM/GM for simple game)

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
I have no knowledge of any kind system base stuff, character sheet, or anything related. That does mean that it wouldn't be fun and would like to learn. So paint the world around my characters

This is for the plot, setting, what kind of enemies, and the kink that could be in them. not everything has to be in them and plot are still not set in stone. I'll also have what kind of game over can happen to end rp.

Also, I'm open to others idea.

The feather of wisdom
This one is like 'South park, the stick of truth' were a bunch of people get together and do a Live action roleplay (LARP). So my characters will be human just dressed up and made up backstory for their alter ego. It can be like the game in the fighting part or it can be toned down.
Enemies: Other LARPs, non-LARPing people, and animals.
Setting: Modern
Kinks: Rape, Beastiality, Prostitution
Game Overs: Mind breaking, being arrested, kidnapped, injuries that will take a long time to heal.

Escape from Hell
Do to unforeseen fate my character(s) was sent to Hell, yet hasn't died. Now it a race to escape this realm or face whatever dark fate the creatures have plans for hero(s). Though with nothing but the skin on them, our hero(s) will also need the help from the creature of this realm. Everything come at a cost and sometimes it may be more trouble than it worth. But do they not take the chance and go out nude or take a risk on whatever the creature has in mind.
Enemies: Demons, Other humans who had died and sent to Hell, any kind of bizarre creature
Setting: anything
Kinks: Rape, Prostitution, and whatever you like
Game Overs: Mind breaking, Corruption, being captured, unable to move due to large insertion, any other ways the character(s) can't go on.

A world of rape
This I want this to be something like Fairy Fighting/Wolf’s Dungeon where the creatures for one reason or another attack my character. My character would be taken way from their world into that world. They'll have to fight their way through the strange creatures and search for ways to continue even if they have search inside another person for a key.
Enemies: Anything
Setting: Anything
Kinks: Rape and anything
Game Overs: Mind breaking, Corruption, being captured, unable to move due to large insertion, any other ways the character(s) can't go on.

The royal bandit
This one is based off a game where the main character is next in line to claim the throne, but was betrayed by the person after the main character and sold off to bandits. Though they couldn't sell the main character, so they tested them and once they passed they let them join them. Now the main character is on a quest to find why they were sold off, reclaim their rightful title, and help the bandits kidnap other people.
Enemies: Humans, animals, and maybe magical control objects
Setting: medieval times
Kinks: Bondages and kidnapping
Game Overs: Being captured, Being left tied up at an area where no one goes to, being stranded.

-------------------
Me being a DM/GM will only be a simple using a D10 and two type of health

Dice rolls will be for defenses and Attacks or tease/charm

Health will be HP that affected by attack rolls that start at 15 and goes down with successful hits. Arousal will AP that affected by tease rolls that start at 0 and goes up to 10 for a successful roll.

Rolls will be attacking/teasing vs defend
A/T1D10=7 vs D1D10=5 is the defending lose 1 HP or gain 1 AP
A/T1D10=10 vs D1D10=6 rolling a 10 is a crit making it a 2 points
A/T1D10=6 vs D1D10=1 rolling a 1 is a fail making it a 2 points
A/T1D10=10 vs D1D10=1 with this rare roll will make the point go up to 3
A/T1D10=4 vs D1D10=9 the Defender block nulling the attack/tease
A/T1D10=7 vs D1D10=10 the defender block the enemy's roll and counter attack for 1 point to HP or recover 1 AP.
A/T1D10=1 vs D1D10=10 the point for this one goes to 2
A/T1D10=5 vs D1D10=5 is a 1 point to HP or AP for both sides.

Once one side reaches 0 HP or 10 AP that side will be defeated. HP defeat is either passing out or unable to move much. AP defeat will have the losing side will try to masturbate and pass out when they have an orgasm. The winning side can either leave or use the one they defeated in any way they want.

As for charm rolls is the player will talk to the enemies out of battle, though this won't work on all enemies.
C1D10=5 vs CD1D10=3 player charm worked, but the enemy will ask for a favor.
CD10= vs CD1D10=4 Player charm worked and can have fun with the enemy if they want.
C1D10=3 vs CD1D10=6 charm failed and must fight

More to be add later.

RE: Okuu quest for the thing {Newbie system seeking DM/GM}

Characters for system roleplay

Note I don't know how character sheets work. I'll have names, images, races, classes, genders, abilities, and backstory here (Not part of any of the system game and can be changed). Female characters can be futa as well.

Name: Fang
Race: half human and half beast man
class: Beastmaster
Ability: Can order most animals to aid her in battle, those who mind stronger or clouded will not follow orders. She can also summon beastmasters for a few moments in battle.
Backstory: Fang is part of a female only clan that are a union between man and beast. They can speak with animals and give orders to them. They also have a connection to the spiritual world able to call past beastmaster for help. Fang is the new beastmaster and has finished her train.

Name: Aya
Race: Human
Class: Dancer
Ability: Buff Himself and part member or debuff enemies with dances. He can even charm his enemies to attack one another.
Backstory: A young man who father had and works as a dancer in sleazy bar. Throughout the time working there, Aya has learned different kind dances from the other dancers even ones that affect other people in some way.

Name: Mako
Race: Human
Class: Berserker
Ability: She goes into a bloodlust rage attacking anyone in her sight and ignores injuries. This rage increases her strength to greatly able to lift a full grown tree, though once she calms down she needs time to rest and the pain comes at all at once. She Also beastly screams to intimidate her enemies.
Backstory: A girl who was lost at a young age in a forest and learned how to survive on her own. Her time in the forest taught her the way of the ways of a berserker. She was soon found a few travels and brought into a city. She learned how to speak, though it is broken and most of the words she learned are either simple or curse words. She has refused to cover her body and still does things she did in the forest that a normal person wouldn't do in public.

Name: Clare
Race: Elf
Class: Cleric
Ability: She is able to heal herself and her party of injuries or most illness. Also able to use holy magic as a way to attack her enemies.
Backstory: An elf that has live in the woods along with the animals and nature. She had learned healing magic to help those in need and aid them in any way she can. She is very free spirited and will most creatures to relieve themselves by using her body. She also has a sixth sense that let her know what a creature's moral are at and if that moral is deep into the evil she will ask them to leave or force them to leave.

Name: Hinata
Race: Human/Vessel of cursed god
Class: Hex master
Ability: Hinata is able to place debuffs on herself, though this may seem bad in Hinata's case those debuffs act as buffs for her. She also able to absorbed debuffs from her party and place debuffs on her enemies. One of her attacks take all the debuffs off her and use it as energy blast.
Backstory: At birthed Hinata had cursed god sealed inside her and has been worshiped as the protector of her homeland. She had learned how to use and control the powers of cursed god making it her own.

Name: Hei Yu
Class: Monk
Ability: She is somewhat weak for a standard monk, but she makes up with her smarts. She will cheat, use dirty tricks, try to bluff, use anything she can get her hands on, and will run away to either lure her foes or try to buy time for her think up a plan. She will try to use more than the normal monk weapons.
Backstory: Hei Yu is a young girl who came from a high-class family, though she became bored of the life and ran away. She was able to train with some monk for a few months before they kicked her out for her reason for joining and the way she acted. Now she just traveling around doing random quests or other odd jobs.

RE: Okuu quest for the thing {Newbie at system rp seeking DM/GM}

Does it have to be pathfinder as your system?

No, it doesn't have to be pathfinder. I should have said system based.

Bump and I have a myth-weaver account, Still trying to figure out to work a character sheet.

bump slap

Back
Top Bottom