Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passionate Smut Rp Partner (Skype)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone!

My name is Kyle, I’m a mid 20’s male looking for some exciting m/f smut rp. I have been rping for a long time and an awesome story revolving around enthusiastic smut is always incredibly enjoyable.

I am completely up for any type of genre! I’ve done everything from slice-of-life college stories, to dark fantasy. I am open to whatever kinks you can come at me with save a few exceptions (toilet play, beastiality, vore, super abusive). I really only do OC roles, as I am not well versed enough in any fandom to be of service there. I am also open to joining groups, or putting groups together if that is your interest!

I would say my primary loves are Exhibitionism, Group sex, and voyeurism. I love roles where my partner and I can play multiple characters all engaging in lusty activities. I would honestly love for my partner to be a switch. Being dominant is fun, but sometimes I want to be submissive and made to do as my partner pleases.

I enjoy a lot of detail with my smut, so I’ll usually type between 2 - 4 paragraphs. I would love for every action to have gravity to it. I hate when I describe actions and there is absolutely no reaction to them at all. Even the simplest scene can be incredible if both partners are putting in a lot of sensual detail. I love to please my partners, so please don’t hesitate to tell me what you enjoy. I also enjoy talking and flirting OOC and sharing pictures if you are comfortable with that!

I only rp over Skype, so please shoot me a contact request and we can test out our compatibility!

I am in the pst timezone, and usually on during week days, sometimes on weekends.

Talk to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom