Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dragon's Treasure (KnightCreep and Sesshi)

"Just that I used to work with medicine before getting kicked out of my den. Other than that, well I've just been doing whatever I needed to in order to survive. From mugging to stealing from shops and getting away with it. Just petty shit like that." She replies with a small shrug.

Iuko sighed. "From now on, I need you to make an honest living. You need to get a job to help pay the bills." She placed half of the steak on one plate and the rest on another plate. "Rice will be ready in just a moment."

"No, I'm not letting you go back to living on the streets," Iuko said. "I told you that you could stay here for as long as you wanted to, and I meant it."

Iuko placed Sesshi's plate in front of her. "Want anything to drink? Wine, water, milk, lemonade?"

"I do, actually," Iuko said. She walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of sake. She grabbed two wine glasses.

"I have three questions to ask you now myself... First, why me? Why pick me when there were plenty others out there. And second why have you been so kind to me? And third what's in it for you taking me in?" She asks cautiously.

Iuko poured some sake into each glass. "The answer to both of your first questions is that I've always had a thing for wolves. It's just something about how you look. As for your third question, someone to help me with the bills, a friend, and maybe eventually, a lover." She handed a glass to Sesshi.

"I did say 'eventually' and, more importantly, 'maybe'," Iuko said. Afw took a bite of her steak.

"Dragons have unique taste buds," Iuko said as she sat back down. She started to put pepper on her rice.

Back
Top Bottom