Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sesshi's fxf/fxfuta paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuChan

Super-Earth
Greetings and welcome to my thread. I'm seeking for a few long term rps and I'd like for them to be at least semi-literate. I'm not the most literate person out there so I wouldn't expect anyone else to be either. Lol. Anyways I'm seeking either fandoms or original rps. And when I mean fandoms, doesn't mean using cannon characters. I prefer to use ocs if possible, [except for Soul Eater and Fatal Frame II]. Anyways, please don't give me short replies, I like to give details to my rps and I would like for you to do the same. Now I don't care if you're a dude behind the pc, I just want only female or futa characters in our rp. I don't think this is asking too much. ^^;; Oh and I rp only via threads and also I do have a daughter that does take a lot of my time but I do have free time when she's asleep or playing by herself. :"3 Anyways here's my lists:

Fandoms:

Bleach
Corruption of Champions [Modded version]
Sword Art Online
Soul Eater
WoW [World of Warcraft]

Originals:

you x me is the code here

Werewolf x human [who ends up turning into a were herself]
Mad/Deranged Scientist x whatever race [Loads of fun to be had here!]
Mistress x Slave/Pet
And more to add later.~

Oh and here's my F-List

Plot ideas

The mad city of Soul Art [A mix between the table top game Don't Rest Your Head and Sword Art Online.]

You find yourself unable to sleep, tormented by your nightmares and trauma from whatever happened to you before. For whatever reason you now find yourself trapped in this new world of madness and magic. But is it real or false? Instead of just submitting to the new world, you instead decide to get yourself lost in a mmo. But here's the kicker: Whatever you feel in this world you feel in real life. And that's not even the best part! This world is nothing but filled of girls! From whores to sluts to furries! How long can anyone last in this place without becoming part of it for real? Who know's but you can enter and try.~ [This rp will of course be in third person.]

A Werewolf's new play thing!

For centuries the alpha's could turn anyone into one of their own by just breeding with them. But this is a gift only granted to the alpha, the rest can only turn another by either biting or scratching them. For years the werewolves have been in hiding, until now...

Kumori Nightsong, a lonely elf is bound by fate when she was abandoned by her kin three years ago. They had a fight and was then kicked out and was now living alone deep in the forbidden forest. She had only moved out here about a month ago and was just trying to make ends meet. She wasn't completely alone though, she did have her wolf companion with her, Yuki. He is a giant white wolf that she has had since her birth. He's always watched over her and protected her, but today something was wrong... He went out to go hunting and hasn't come back yet, worried Kumori goes out looking for him when she ends up finding more than what she was looking for...

A scientist's new play toy/breeding pet. [Transformations, tentacles, raping, loads of non-con, and breeding! This is what I am seeking here!]

Out in the elven woods, there is a deeper part past into the deep woods, there lies the most monstrous beasts. No one knows how these beasts got there, but soon the elves will find out and it will cost them the freedom of their princess. Sacrificed to the beasts they take her into the deep woods where the one who created them lived....

Madness spreads and darkness control all. [This is a mind control/corruption type of rp. Looking for a good dom here.~]

~Plot to be added soon!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom