Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Desires (The Duchess & Mr. M)

Watched him as he pushed her back gently and thought about what he asked her, she didn't say anything at first but them moved forward and grazed his cheek with her own before breathing and kissing his ear gently keeping close to him " i want you to feel me.... as i feel you right now, warm and loving, don't be the monster that you have told yourself that you are.... tonight i want you to just enjoy yourself " she said and smiled lightly bending her head down a bit and kissing his shoulder gently and almost nuzzling into him as he did here earlier.

He stroked her cheek, and gazed into her eyes until she bent her head to his shoulder. "I... I don't think I know how. Not anymore, at least. But I... I'll try." He hugged her close, and nuzzled back. He focused on her warm and soft body, willing and loving, and enveloping him with her emotion. He tried to give in to that, tried to let it reach inside him and elicit something. He didn't know if it was working, but he tried to let it. He nuzzled back and drew his lips along her skin, kissing gently, and nibbling just briefly with his eyeteeth, keeping his fangs inside. His hips nudged against her, and he felt his stiffness rub between them, thick with his arousal.

Breathed softly feeling him holding her close, she moved her hand and placed it gently where his heart would be and breathed into his ear gently kissing his ear lobe and nibbling at it with her own human teeth, she kept her other arm around him standing up on her knees and pushing him back gently while moving her hand up and through his hair gently before opening her eyes and looking down at him again, he could probably smell her arousal now, she moved her thumb down and over his lips gently " i believe that you will try" she said softly and kissed his lips briefly before starting again " lets go to the study" she said softly and kissed him again pulling her self back to keep the kiss so he would go with her, she slipped from the tub slowly and careful not to spill water before grabbing her towel and wrapping herself in it breaking the kiss and smiling as she turned to walk towards the study all while looking back at him with that seductive look in those green depths of hers, she disappeared into the hall way and made her way towards the study where she knew a fire was going.

He watched her leave, and then slowly rose out of the water to follow her. He wasn't used to bathing anymore, so it was a very odd feeling to towel himself off. But he left the towel in the kitchen, padding naked through the chambers to the study, standing in the doorway. He watched her a bit, seeing more than just the physicality. And he found himself enjoying the view of her, just drinking her in with his eyes. And the reaction from earlier, from their earlier closeness and friction, was most clearly evident.

She smiled while moving around the large sofa and chair in the middle of the study and drew a blanket from the back of the couch and laid it on the floor to provide a bit of softness from the stiff and scratchy carpet, she laid down removing the towel from her slim frame and looked over at him while leaning back to show her full naked form to him in-front of the firelight, she turned her eyes up and watched him almost shyly, she was trying to act sexy for him, she wasn't sure if it was working or not.

He gazed at her from the doorway, and smiled. He moved farther into the room, and his rigid shaft was easier for her to see, clear evidence of his continued arousal. He crossed to her slowly, drinking her in with his eyes. He knelt down in front of her, sitting back on his heels mere inches from her feet. "I want to please you, but my instincts... my instincts are for pain. I don't want to give you pain. So... tell me what you want. Tell me how to please you, and I'll try to restrain myself from my more... predatory instincts. Help me learn how to... be gentle." He reached up and stroked her cheek with his fingertips.

Smiled and sat up when he touched her cheek placing her hand on his before getting on her knees and moving closer to him she reached for his other hand and placed it at the center of her back showing him one way to hold her at least, she leaned forward and kissed his neck not even that just doing light touches with her lips that mimicked the flutter of wings, she opened her eyes and looked down at him" i don't think i can tell you how to be gentle but i can show you silently" she whispered softly and let his free hand go and guided it gently to her ample breasts and placed his hand gently on them, she took his fingers and placed her on-top of his before letting him squeeze them gently before she moved forward and whispered again "plus i like it when you pinch my nipples and spank my butt" she said then blushed heavily at what she had said, she liked the rough housing that was a bit painful but it was enjoyable all the same to her.

He grasped her breast, squeezing and massaging gently. He so often had grabbed a breast in anger, to cause pain, but this time, he massaged with conscious gentleness, coaxing a reaction, feeling her nipple harden under his palm. He had to be careful with his great strength, but she seemed to react well. "Oh? Pinch just gently? Like... this?" He applied just a little pressure on her nipple, compressing the flesh and tugging it gently away from her. The last time he'd touched this nipple, he'd inflicted such pain with it, but now he meant to inflict more pleasure. He watched her reaction, and sighed when she reacted positively to it. He moved closer, moving his other hand to her other breast and massaging it the same way, his lips finding hers as he teased and pleased and occasionally gently tormented her breasts for a while.

Let a Moan escape her lips as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him pulling him in closer running her fingers through his hair gently breathing gently against his lips, this felt nice to her and she wanted to feel more, in all the months they had spent together, this was bound to happen eventually. She moved her hands to his chest gently and kept her legs on ether side of his waist before gently pushing him down and climbing gently on-top of him and gazed down at him with almost loving eyes before breaking the kiss moving to his neck and down his bare chest feeling of his sculpted body with her fingers continuing to drag her lips along his cold flesh teasing and nipping softly.

He filled his hands with her flesh, and used just the barest flicker of his strength in massaging it, though to her it must have felt firm and commanding. And he felt her temperature increase, heard her breathing and heart quicken, the little moans of pleasure sealing the deal; he was doing right so far.

And then she gently pushed him to recline, moving with him as she laid him down on his back, kissing him and rising up, straddling him. His hands stayed where they were, on her breasts, until she started to kiss down his face and neck, and he couldn’t help himself; he voiced a throaty sigh, a moan, really, to let her know her efforts were successful. His hands had trouble holding her, so he moved his stroking touches to her shoulders as her face moved down his body. For all that he wanted to please her, she seemed intent on pleasing him, first!

She hated just sitting there in these types of moments, and she wanted him to be happy with her, she breathed over his skin lightly and moved down further toward his member and moved her cheek against it softly before kissing it and licking the tip softly trying to tease him for a few moments before moving her head down slowly incasing the tip of his member into her warm mouth. Closing her eyes slowly and moved her head down further to better warm him up while pushing her hair to the side and moving her head slowly down.

His eyes widened slightly. Willingly? He'd experienced this, of course, it was almost standard for humiliating and exploiting a slavegirl, but... oh, it was so different when she performed it by choice. He gasped as her head moved down his shaft, her tongue and lips playing gently on the cool yet sensitive skin there, and his hand came up to caress her cheek, sliding up to help her hold her hair back, his fingers sliding between the strands, gently caressing her scalp, but not forcing or guiding her, just resting his hands there, feeling her move as he luxuriated in the sensations she was teasing forth from his member.

She looked up at him and smiled when she heard gasps and moans from his mouth, which was a good sign, she moved her hands along his shaft while moving her head up then back down easily , she didn't want to get him off yet so she teased him for a bit longer then moved her mouth off him and snaked back up straddling him with her legs and smiling down at him before laughing softly at the content look on his face " enjoying your self yet?" she asked sticking her tongue out at him trying to be playful with him.

He actually enjoyed her insolence, and for a moment, he thought he might be going mad as he smiled back at her. "I am, yes. You're a talented little minx, you are." He cocked his head to one side. "You've been very talented the entire time; I'm sorry I haven't noticed as much as I should have." His hips moved, now, under her, gently rubbing his stiff, thick length between them as she straddled him. "The question now is, can we enjoy ourselves together?" A bit of a smile played along his lips as his body made the meaning of his statement unmistakable.

She smiled and gazed at him " would you like to be on top for this then?" she asked giving him the option, she wasn't much for being on her back but she was willing to adjust for him, she narrowed her eyes playfully at him and leaned down to kiss and play at his neck gently, she figured he would roll them both over if he really wanted to be on top but in the mean time she was going to tease him to no end by placing light kisses on his neck and lowering her woman hood over his shaft then back up again.

He nuzzled her head as she kissed his neck, but he didn't want to disturb her efforts. As she kissed and teased him, rubbing her body up and down on him, her breasts sliding gently on his chest, her sex getting him slick and keeping him stimulated and hard. Finally, he felt it was time. Languidly, for him in his current mood, though it probably felt fast and powerful to her, he grasped her hips and lifted her slightly over him, raising her higher, and he angled his own hips, pushing his shaft to meet her lips, and then he lowered her on to him, impaling her with a slight roughness borne of haste and passion, driving deep into her hot, willing body.

Felt the moving of her hips, it was quite quick to her and it surprised her more than anything, she was going to have to get used to being surprised like this alot, she moaned gently and turned her eyes down at him feeling him inside her, she adjusted herself to get used to it and moved her hips against him, she let him relish the warmth she provided before letting off him then slamming her hips down on him again, she loved the roughness of it all but it also felt so good, she placed her hands on his chest and used him as leverage to move herself on-top of him if he hadn't flipped her over by now.

He gasped at the roughness of it, the way she pushed and slammed herself on him. He helped a little bit, just a bare flexing that was still powerful enough in driving her down on him that it brought out gasps from her. Then he let her go, and let her handle the ramming. Her breath was coming faster, and so was his, as they mounted toward the inevitable climax together. Of course, his climax was different from hers, and he would hold off on his own to reap the benefits in her blood...

She breathed deeply and moaned as she continued to move herself on-top of him, she was enjoying herself letting her eyes fall concentrating on the feeling of him hitting her sweet spot, she felt herself getting closer and closer then finally she cried out softly her muscle spasms working her into her climax, she she breathed softly and opened her eyes looking down at him siting there for a moment before moving herself on-top of him slowly to give him time to react.

Her spasms made his shaft twitch, and the pleasure her body brought to him made him tremble, and as she climaxed on him, he felt his need for release grow unrestrained. As she slowed down, he moaned, and finally released himself in the only way that was still available to him, rising up to meet her, pressing their chests together, and clamping his mouth to the join of her neck and shoulder and biting, his fangs piercing her flesh as smoothly as breath, and she shuddered as he sweet red life eased into hsi throat, so different from when he'd forced it, from when he'd taken it; this time it was given, it was offered, and that changed the character and intensity of the whole experience.

She cried out from the sudden surprise of him clamping himself to her neck, this time a flashback didn't happen in her mind, it was mostly her thoughts and what she pictured in her mind which she wanted to keep private, but she couldn't find the strength to get him off her so instead she gripped his arms tightly and closed her eyes wondering what the out come was going to be when he saw what she thought about.

-There she was sitting in the study reading quietly the fire sparking in the fireplace and her long curly red hair down and hiding the side of her face, she moved her hand up and it looked paler than her normal skin tone, turning the page lightly she placed her ribbon between the pages and placed the book down standing up slowly and walking to the fire looking at it before he heard his voice in the distance, she turned her head slowly looking back towards the supposed door and there she was beautiful and elegant but as pale as him, she had red in her eyes and she had an air around her that wasn't normal for her, she was in different clothing not clothing from the era they were in it was more futuristic a strapless top that looked fluttery at the bottom and a pair of jeans that showed her legs and curves everything was different more up to date furnishings and books, she smiled at him when he came in and she wrapped her arms around him kissing passionately , he was dressed in a black button down with form fitting jeans then both looked towards the door while in a loving embrace and that was the end-

It was a dream that she had a while back but it still lingered in her mind it was hard to push it away but when he would leave her to sleep she thought about it and it made her smile sometimes but other times she frowned and told herself that it would never happen.

The imagery he got this time – and it came much easier than these things usually did, whether from the gentleness of the feeding or something special about the vessel – he didn’t fully understand. Oh, he knew what happened in the vision, he understood that much. But the setting was odd, the clothes were unlike anything he remembered. Not that he could claim to have a perfect memory, not in the least; he’d purposely forgotten just as much as had accidentally faded from his mind over the centuries of his life. But this, this was strange, and unusual. He started to wonder if she had more powers within her than just the ability to love a monster...

She breathed softly and moved her hand to tap his back with her palm to try and tell him that she was growing faint, she swallowed hard and leaned her head down to rest against his shoulder and closed her eyes slowly almost getting used to the feeling of his fangs inside her.

He felt her pulse through her blood, and realized he was drawing a bit more than he had intended. Certainly not enough to be dangerous, but still. He withdrew from her shoulder, his tongue laving the area, not only licking up the traces of blood that lingered on her skin but also spreading the enzymes and nutrients that knitted up the holes in her flesh, hiding the traces of his feeding.

He drew back, gazing at her. "I'm sorry," he whispered, still hard in her body in other areas, but slowly redirecting that blood. "I told you I was a monster; that is why."

She breathed softly and closed her eyes as he held her there at arms length, she regained the ability to speak and opened her eyes at him and raised her hand up placing her fingers to his neck gently and moving up to his cheek caressing softly " you can't help the way you are, i am not angry with you" she said quietly but still sweetly she leaned forward and layed her head down on his shoulder lightly and moved her arms to trace his back softly with the tips of her fingers.

Back
Top Bottom