Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down at the breeding Ranch (Me & Rook10)

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
It was a beautiful day at the farm that once had raised several creatures at this farm. Once this place had raised Nekos to demons and more, but that had changed when the two old couple had passed away. The two did leave behind a will that said to free the creatures that they had raised and that they leave the farm to their grandchild. They wanted him to start from the and let him build the farm the way he wanted.

Outside the farm's gate was a woman waiting for this person. "He should be arriving any moment now."

She was signed to this place to keep the farm well kept until the new owner took over and show him around the town that nearby the farm. She was also hired to make sure he ran farm properly. She had to wait outside in the morning for this person to come as she fanned herself with the paperwork that had to sign. It wasn't too hot out, but she had been out long enough for her body to glisten with her sweat.

Corey was not a farmer. In fact he didn't know the first thing about taking care of anything at all much less breeding sex creatures! But when he received word about his grandparent's farm, grandparents whom he had never met, he had nothing else going for him so he figured he would give it a shot. He was a bit dismayed by the distance he would have to walk from the train station but was fortunate in finding some vegetable farmers who were on their way back and would let him ride in their wagon.

So it was that the wagon came to the gate of Corey's family farm and let him off with a waive fair well and a few hidden snickers at the city boy's coming challenges. He hopped off the wagon and stretched his neck. He stood at about 5'10, barely a tan, and a build that didn't exactly scream 'hard labor'. Dark hair and a straw hat shielded his eyes from the sun while a simple white T-shirt and jeans covered his body. Suitcase in hand he noticed the surprisingly attractive and equally out of place ebony beauty standing there waiting for him. Maybe this wasn't such a bad place after all?

"Hi there, I'm Corey, I'm the guy with the keys so I guess you're the lady with the papers?" He did his best to seem optimistic, figuring he would probably be dealing with this woman quite a bit in the near future.

"Glad you made it, I'm Clare the person who was hired to take care of this place, help you get started with the farm life thing, and the making sure you running this place right." Clare shooked his hand and handed him the papers. Just one look at this said not cut out for farm life, but with some time Clare was sure that just as great of a farm as his grandparents were. She opened the gate to the farm and motion to follow her in. "Let me show you around."

As the two walk toward the house, Clare was explaining which pens held what type of creatures they hold, where the breeding pen was at, and that he could use the pickup truck with a trailer. She also told him that didn't need to worry about having a licence seeing that the town was pretty lax about that stuff, as long they don't make too much trouble about it. Then she brought him to his new home showing all the rooms and the equipment he would need to use for the creatures he would get. Once they gotten to the bedroom, the first thing the two would be the bed and top of it was a large black dildo that still wet from being used by someone.

Clare quickly ran into the room almost falling over do to her heel shoes, this made her skirt ride up now showing off ass and lacy black thong. She jumped on top the dildo not knowing that she was now showing the outlining of pussy that was barely being cover and the rim of her asshole only cover by a string of her thong. "I so sorry you had to see that Mr. Corey!"

Clare seemed nice enough and very knowledgable. It was quite a lot of information she was throwing at him right off the bat and he felt like maybe he should have been taking notes as she spoke on the different pens, the creatures, the equipment and the rather sketchy rules. Still he was certain he would be able to manage...somehow. It didn't help that he kept getting distracted by the sway of her hips and the curve of her ass.

He was especially surprised though when they walked into the master bedroom to see the large sex toy laying there on the bed. Corey was even more speechless at the rapid movement as Clare scrambled to cover it up, revealing herself in the process. His jaw hung there for a moment and his cock twitches in response to the newly uncovered flesh before he caught himself and tried to salvage the situation. "Uh, just another piece of equipment right?" He offered Clare an escape route to avoid total embarrassment.

"What?... Um, I mean yes that it! I had just finished cleaning the equipment and just forgotten to put this thing up!" she lied about her dildo and the fact she had used it earlier before he came. Taking the dildo Clare placed the large fake cock inside one of the side bed drawers that some other items that belong to Clare. She then walked back to Corey not noticing that her skirt was still hiked up, the embarrassment of almost being caught using such a large toy made her soak her panties a little. "Anyway I have a second set of keys to everything, so may stop by and spend the night here."

Just as she calm herself down from her first blunder, Clare felt that it was a little breezy down below. Once she looked down and noticed that her skirt wasn't covering her crotch. She swiftly pulled them back to cover herself from Corey's site. "I'm sorry you had to see such shameful thing on your first day." Clare said her face growing red from all the things that had happen.

Corey smiled, happy that she had caught on to his help. He couldn't help but stare though as her skirt reminded hiked up putting her lady parts on display. Of course she would notice and and hide herself from his view though she seemed more embarrassed than offended. It was actually a little cute. "Not at all, I didn't see anything you should be ashamed of." He smiled wryly when a question that had been bothering him for a minute couldn't wait any long.

"So I couldn't help but notice that there is plenty of food, and straw, and...equipment," there was a bit of innuendo in his voice, "but there aren't any animals. I know I was supposed to sort of start over but I thought there would be at least one Neko or Cockwolf around." He looked about the room just a bit as if he would see the animals sitting in the corner waiting to be noticed, of course that was ridiculous but it was more of a habit than anything.

Clare smiled seeing that Corey was a nice person that hadn't try to take advantages of her, that set her mind at easy knowing that he would treat the animals nicely. When he asked the question about the farm having no animals, Clare did a few fake coughs and took a deep breath. "As it said in your late great parents will, it said that you would get the farm. However, the first thing written on it was that all the creatures that they have been raising would be set free. They want you to start fresh and let you chooses what you want to raise on this ranch." she explained to him, having him follow her back to the truck. She took the driver's seat and waited for him to get in before driving off into the small town.

"The first place we going to is the breeding store, my old sister runs the place." she explained and in a short amount of time they were already there. Once the two gotten a loud squeal feel the room. "Clare I'm happy to see you!" in no time flat, Clare would find herself in between her Sister's breasts.

"Oh, you must be the new farm guy. I'm Clare's big sis Mary and the owner of the breeding store." the old sister introduced herself wearing nothing but a two pieces skimpy bikini. Once let go of her younger who had taken her bikini top by accident and offer Corey a handshake.

Corey was a bit dismayed that starting from the bottom did indeed mean from the bottom. So he followed Clare to the truck and they made the short drive back into town and came to the breeding store. "Must be nice having family connections." He commented as they stepped inside and Clare was practically absorbed by a bustier, more scantily dressed, older version of the dark skinned girl. It was another shock to see something so revealing again today but he supposed this was a part of his life now so he might as well get used to it.

His body would also have to get used to it as his cock swelled a bit with blood at all the exposed skin but nothing too noticeable without close inspection. "Yep, I'm the new guy, I bet we'll be doing plenty of buisness with one another." He took her hand and shook in return. His statement filled with a measure of confidence that bordered on arrogance at his ability to be a successful rancher in spite of the uniqe creatures he would be handling.

"Mary put your top back and put some clothes on!" Clare yelled at her older sister holding her bikini top. "Oh come on Clare, he going to need to get used to seeing boobs." Mary spoke as started to make her breasts bounce. "Besides it gets messy working these naughty critters." Clare didn't even bother to talk about her choice of work clothes and placed the top back onto her sister. "Anywho, this is the where you can buy the creatures, animals, monsters, whatever you want to call them and I also deal with supplies for them when you need to restock. This store only sells the cats, wolfs, birds, bunnies, and cows like creatures." she explained to Corey, she then pointed the board.

It was split between the center with one side was label selling and the other side was for buyers. "Those are where you can sell your animals to other people who may not find my stocks fitting for them. As for the other side it where you can buy other people's animals or the those who sell themselves as animals. They are elves, demons, and other creatures that as smart as us human, heck they maybe even smarter than us. Though I guess they have some kind of kink of being treated life livestock, they can take care of themselves just make sure you check up on them." once she had finished Mary motion him follow her into the back, there he would see all the animals that could pick.

"Your grandparent had reserved up to five of my stock. Don't worry about the prices just which you like." Mary said to Corey. "Fair warning mister farm, the male don't care about gender. So unless you want to find what cum taste like and what it feels like having a dick up your ass I suggest you have more girls to take care of those big dicks."

"Seems simple enough." He said as they went over the board and how it operated. They walked to the back of the store where numerous cages lined the walls of a room larger than the building might suggest. Just as Mary had said there were many varieties to choose from and it was tempting for him to pick five unique species. But Mary's warning about keeping the animals satisfied stuck with him and he tried to think responsibly. Corey walked near one of the cages where a Dickwolf was being kept. The animal growled and snapped at the bars a bit, his dark blue fur a mess and his sizeable cock erect and dripping with pre-cum. It was clear the animal had an appetite that food wouldn't fill. "This one, I think." He pointed and continued walking down the isle, examining the many more.

"And her too." He came to stop in front of a cage where a busty Catgirl lay there, almost posing for him, her body well filled out and her light skin contrasting sharply against purple fur. She spread her legs invitingly for Corey and it made him swallow a bit at the thought of climbing into the cage with the creature though he was certain it was a bad idea at the moment. "Clare, what do you think?" He called back. "You know more than I do, which do you think would be good starters besides these two? They'll mate with any species I know but will they breed?"

Mary nodded to Corey, she grabbed two bottles and drank both of them until they were both empty. She then untied her bikini top and bottom letting fall to the ground. She then opened the cage to the dickwolf only for the beast to force it way out grabbing Mary and ram his cock into Mary's pussy. The dickwolf had forced Mary down in into the doggy position as he kept on fucking pussy. It wasn't long for the beast cum inside of Mary pussy filling her pussy up. The blue fur beast had it eyes set on Clare ready make a mad dash for her, but he was forced down on his back with Mary now taking top. "We not done here big boy. I going to drain those balls dry!" Mary continued on bouncing on top the beast's dick not showing any signs of slowing down.

"The two bottles that Mary drank is going to let her fuck all day and she isn't going to get knock up by that dickwolf no matter how much cum it pumps into her. We'll be stopping by the place that sells those stuff." Clare said as she started to think what would be good for Corey. "All the non-human creatures can breed with anything. If that dickwolf could impregnant my sister she would give birth a full grown dickwolf in a few days. If you got the Catgirl pregnant she would give birth to an another Catgirl. And if the two breed with each other it'll be 50-50. It doesn't for these creatures as long as the sperms make it to the egg they can breed." she was still thinking what he should pick.

"Well the Cowgirls are quite motherly and are able to make bucks of milk, plus guys seem to like the plump and big breasts look they have. Harpies are very slim and they can lay eggs." she tried to think hard on this, then she saw the bunny girl. It came close to Clare grabbing a hold of the bars of the cage. It stared at Clare with it's red eyes and though it wasn't as sexy as the Catgirl that was pick before, that didn't mean she wasn't sexy in her own way with perky breasts and her tight ass with puffy tail. Clare petted the bunny girl on her head which made her ears perk up. Clare brushed her lavender hair with her hand as the bunny try to press it body against to show it's affection toward her. "Could you get this one?"

Corey was curious at first as Mary chugged the mystery bottles and approached the cage. His curiosity turned into surprise and then amazement as she stripped and proceeded to let the animal fuck her before turning the tables and fucking him in return. Though he supposed that was the best way to subdue the beast for transportation.

"Yes, I think we might be needing some of that." He responded as he watched the older sister continue to bounce on the Dickwolf, using him as a living dildo. He wondered how similar Clare was to her sister and this time his own cock couldn't resist growing a sizeable amount in his pants. The Catgirl sensed this and started to purr as she rubbed herself against the bars of her cage. Not wanting to get too deep though, Corey walked on down the line as Clare explained the different perks of each species. He had to wonder if one Dickwolf would be enough to satisfy four females but if he got two then would three females be enough to satisfy two Dickwolves? Well, as long as he had plenty of that special stamina serum then he supposed he could fill in should the Dickwolf tire out. At least he hoped so.

Further down the line he came upon a Cowgirl with long pink hair and white and pink patches of fur. Her heavy tits sagged low and forced her to bend forward, popping out a large rump behind her with the tail lifted and flicking back and forth. "This one." He said to no one really as Clare was on the other end and Mary was...occupied. That made three, two more he thought as Clare made her request. It was cute, almost like a child asking for a pet, though he could see the value in a Bunnygirl for quick reproduction as well. Besides the creature seemed to like Clare so why not? "Sure, now we just have to pick one more. Another male or perhaps a Harpie so we have milk and eggs to sell?"

With a final howl, the dickwolf had given it last load of cum into Mary's already full pussy forcing down the older cum out and onto it's pelvis. The dickwolf was breathing heavily, Mary had gotten off his now soft dick and pick him up off the floor. "I'll be back to pick the critter you asked for." Mary said now dragging the dickwolf off to the trailer leaving behind a trail of cum as she walks off.

"Well if don't mind we could get a Harpie that is futa." Clare left the bunny girl and brought him to a cage holding a Harpie. She was very slim and her breasts were quite small her short green hair matched her feathery winged arms. Looking below her waist she not only had a pussy, but also a cock that wasn't as large the dickwolf's was though it's size wasn't anything you could call small. The bird girl grin at the two press it's cock passed the bar letting it pre-cum drip off of it and onto the floor. "It somewhat rare for any race to have a futa, but it can happen. Though they aren't the greatest replacements for creatures like the dickwolf, but they can still get the job done." Clare again explained another thing about the creatures he be raising.

Mary had came back having the cum drained out of her pussy. Mary first let out the Cowgirl and taking her in front Catgirl's cage, once she open the cage the Catgirl latched itself on to the Cowgirl's tits beginning to drink her milk. "You can let that rabbit out if you like, just don't get her horny." Mary said as she took the two to the trailer.

Corey examined the futa with interest. She was clearly different from the others in more than just physiology, her eyes betrayed a cunning that wasn't as apparent in the other animals. He was pleased to see how tame the Cowgirl was an how the Catgirl happily latched onto the milk machine, eliciting a moan from her lips. It was erotic and animal at the same time. He had never heard of these sorts of animals talking though but he was curious the stories they could tell.

"Alright, we'll take the Harpy and the Bunny as well. You should probably go let her out of the cage Clare, I think she likes you." He nudged Clare over to the Bunny while he continued to examine the Harpy. She...he...it certainly did have an impressive cock, almost as big as...oh he was being silly, looking at these creatures that way. They were bred for this, there was no comparing them to humans. Well that made five, now to get some supplies and take the animals home, it was already getting later in the day though he suspected there would be much left to do.

Clare squealed a little before covering up with a few fake coughs, she then walked over to the cage and once she open it the bunny girl jump on top of her resting her head on Clare's chest. The Harpie could see he was checking her out and dickgirl did the same catching sight of the tent he was pitching. She turned around pressing her ass cheeks against the bars which spread them apart so that he see the underside of her cock and both of her holes. Before Corey could do anything, Mary opened the door letting bird girl fall on the strapon Mary was wearing and start to give her a hand job. Soon the Harpy moaned cumming from both her cock and pussy. "Well that would be the fifth one, I already got you the supplies you'll need for those critters. Don't worry about paying, think of it as a welcoming gift for my little sister's boyfriend." "Hey don't makeup stories like that!" Clare yelled at her sister as she walked toward the truck holding the Bunnygirl's hand as Mary carry the Harpy into the trailer with the other creatures.

"I take it you're going to stay the night at the farm to night. Well I'll see you two later than and If my sister doesn't put out you can always come to me." Mary gave Corey a wink and ran off before Clare could say anything. "Well, we got one more stop before calling it a day." Clare got in the truck letting the bunny girl get in as well. As she drove, the Bunny girl had placed her hand on Corey's crotch which made her blush and even start to his cock through his pants.

Corey had no idea that Mary had returned and was standing next to him, much less with the strap-on equipped. So he jumped a bit as she opened the cage and impaled the alluring Harpy girl. He was almost a bit disappointed at not getting to do it himself but figured it was best to let the professional handle things.

He blushes deeply at the teasing going on between Mary and Clare, he found Clare attractive yes but assumed that the awkwardness from before would make anything between them difficult. "Uh thanks, for everything." He told Mary as they loaded up. "And I'll keep that in mind." He thought it best not to be rude to someone who had already done so much for him and besides, he could see himself paying the voluptuous woman a visit or two sometime. With the casualness she approached sex with he could hardly imagine it anything less than an enjoyable experience.

Once inside the truck Corey couldn't help but notice that the Bunny girl had not joined the other animals in the trailer though he supposed it was fine as long as she didn't cause trouble. "Where would that be?" He asked Clare as they pulled away and he felt the Bunny put her small hand on the crotch of his pants, stroking his cock and staring at him. He took hold of her wrist but she began to stroke harder as if begging him to let her continue. He remembered Mary's warning though and decided to speak up. "Uh this one seems to be jealous of the attention everyone in the back got." He heard a load moan, presumably from the Cowgirl again. "We, IS getting." He added.

"You know that stuff my sister drank before she handling the animals? We going to the store that sells those kind of drinks." she replied to his question still blushing from older sister's teasing her about Corey being her boyfriend, not she wouldn't mind the thought just that it seem a little early say such thing with a guy she just met. She turned her sight see that the bunny girl was rubbing at his crotch. Well, it was a good thing that they already at the place she was talking. "I'll go put her in the back and if you need help taking care of your thing I wouldn't object if you asked for my help." she said then quickly pull the rabbit of him and placed her witht the others.

Just before the two walk into the store, they see a guy trying to get his pants back on running out of the store. "And don't you come back with that limp dick of yours!" someone had yelled out to the guy, then the sound of a whip cracking could be heard. When the two enter they would get a not so warm welcome from this girl who was packing up. "Ya, making it quick, I'm about close this fucking place down for the day."

Corey almost came in his pants at Clare's offer. But before he could do that or take her up on it they were already there and back to buisness. He leaked in the back as they loaded the Bunny into the trailer. The Dickwolf as still laying there seeming quite spent while the Catgirl was still nursing the Cowgirl's tits. The Harpy had began licking the Catgirl's pussy but once the Bunny showed up she pulled away and started to kiss the Bunnygirl with her cum covered lips. The two made out and stroked one another's genitals while the trailer was closed. It seemed like they would get along well.

The fleeing man and cracking whip was a bit intimidating and had such an effect on Corey's dick as the tent he was pitched lowered substantially. The shopkeeper certainly didn't seem as inviting as Mary had been but maybe that was just a front. "I'm the new breeder in town, Corey." He walked over and extended his hand. "I understand you sell stamina drinks? Id like to get some." He had a certain amount of starting money that came in the will left by his grandparents so he didn't have to depend on hand outs.

"Oh, so you're that newbie. Let make this quick I want to get out soon and you can call me Amber." she said not even bothering to give his hand a second look and laughed when said asked about selling stamina drinks. "We got that and more. Stuff that makes your dick bigger, give people the other sex part they don't, stuff that'll make it easier to knock a bitch up, and a lot more. We also have genderbending stuff that lasts for a day, though it doesn't work on the dickgirls and if a guy like you get knocked up you're going stay a girl until you pop that brat out." she explained as she handed him a box. "Think of that start up supply for newbies like you and you only getting one of those. Maybe if you're lucky we may have a sell going." she said then pointed to the price tag on the box saying was $30.99.

"Well hurry up and pay!" Amber growled cracking her whip at her side.

"Umm, thanks." He said, still trying to build a good working relationship with people though a part of him wanted to just bend Amber over her own counter and teach her some manners. He pulled the cash out of his wallet while balancing the box in one arm. Once the transaction was done he loaded the box into the back of the truck and offered to drive home. "If you wouldn't mind helping me get the animals into their pens that would be helpful, I can take you home after if you want." Though Corey secretly planned and hoped to get some relief from the days sexual frustrations, either with Clare or maybe from his new Catgirl.

They drove back to the ranch and he pulled the trailer around the breeding pen which was located in the center while every other pen was in a rough circle around the property. First came the stable for the Cowgirl who didn't give up much of a fight rather the Catgirl didn't want to let go of her nipples. Corey had to use a spray bottle to keep her back while they moved the Cowgirl inside, she just looked relieved to be left alone for a minute. Next was the Catgirl's pen and then the Dickwolf who Corey had to keep on the business end of a shock prod now that it had recovered from earlier. The Harpy girl seemed tame but she gave Corey a look and a grin that said she was very interested in her new master as she strutted into her aviary. That left just the Bunny, Corey, and Clare.

Once the two were out of the shop, Amber locked shop up and gotten into a bike suit. She then started up her motorcycle let engine vibrate between her legs. "If you want to have a good time this bitch knows all the fun places!" Amber called before driving off. "Her parents made her run the store trying to make her responsibility. It going very slowly if you couldn't tell." she said and was about to take the driver seat, but was surprised when he took the seat. "I don't mind at all and thanks, but I have my car back at the farm. I was planning to spend the night if you didn't mind. Besides, I still have other places I need to show you."

Once back at the ranch, Clare did what she could as she led both the Cowgirl and Catgirl letting Corey deal with the wolf and the bird. Both her and the Bunny girl help out with moving the supplies before going to her own pen. Clare then carried the box into the house and set it aside. "You hungry Corey? I got some leftover pizza from last night." she pulled out the pizza from the refrigerator and place it into the microwave to heat up.

Corey was relieved to have all the animals put away and when Clare mentioned food that was the icing on the cake. "Food sounds amazing really." He said as he followed her inside. His bags were still by the front door so he carried them up to what would be his room to unpack. He didn't have much, mostly clothes and a few books. At the bottom of his suitcase was a small stack of adult magazines that he some how felt he wouldn't be needing anymore so he stood there and flipped through them a bit, remembering some of the great fantasies he had built around the girls. He would be building new fantasies now, already he had a few surrounding Clare.

He made his way back downstairs and followed the smell of pizza to the kitchen.

Clare had already finished her pizza and was already full from her share. "You can have the rest of the pizza. I'll be upstairs." she ran off heading towards bedroom bathroom. Corey wasn't the only work up from the sexual stuff happening around them, Clare had gotten wet from her pussy juice seeing all those creatures and her sister having sex with them as well. She undressed herself leaving all her clothes in the bedroom before running in the bathroom starting the shower. She lather herself up taking a bit long on large breasts and pussy when she gotten to them. She grabbed the shower head having replaced the old one for a new detachable and rinsed off the soap on her body. She figured she had time to blow off some steam from today.

She pressed the up against her body as she ran it down. She first started with nipples letting them get hard from rubbing the water head on them. She trailed slowly until she could the warm water pussy and that she started to moan. "Ya, that feel good Corey don't stop!" she began fantasising all the stuff he could do with as she rubbed the shower up against her pussy.

Corey thought it a bit odd with how Clare rushed upstairs and had turned his head to look up her skirt where he got a nice flash of her panties. He retrieved a piece of pizza and scarfed it down though he was hungry for something else. He heard the shower turn on and images of Clare's naked body with water running down it filled his mind and his cock with blood. She had made an offer to help take care of it so he put down his pizza and quietly crept up the stairs and into the bedroom. He picked up her panties that were on the floor and sniffed them, they were very wet and that only made him harder. He quietly stripped out of his own clothing and just as he heard Clare moan out he dropped his underwear and let his twelve inch cock spring forth. Of course he had a big dick, his grandfather did too, it was a necessary trait for a breeder.

He walked into the bathroom and could make out the outline of Clare masturbating with the shower head through the curtain. "I bet the real thing is better than fantasy." He called out and pulled the curtain aside to reveal Clare and all her naked, sexy glory. His clock twitched in response as well, the large head pointing high up into the air it was so full of blood that it didn't even droop.

Clare jumped when she heard Corey spoke up and pulled the curtain way. Clare dropped the shower head as try to cover herself up with her arms and hands at best she could, which really didn't cover much. She thought of kicking in the balls, but once she saw his dick her started to think what it would feel like inside of her. She had heard stories of his grandparent back in their prime and how they gone at like sex craved rabbits which each other and the creatures they raised. She slowly arms away from from her body as she turned off the shower head.

She stepped out the of the shower as let Corey watch as she dried herself off. She leeped into his arm getting his cock between her thighs. She rubbed her pussy on top of his hard cock letting it get wet from her cunt. She up at him her face flushed and her eyes pleading for him. "Could you show what the real thing feels like?"

Back
Top Bottom