Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My roleplay ideas :) (Looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueknight

Dust
Hi there, I'm Connor a guy from the UK. Not that it really matters but anyway I'm quite new to this so please cut me a little slack if I'm not amazing at the start. Anyway enough about me...

I have a few idea for some roleplays I will update regularly so PM me if any of them meet your tastes :)

Abusive Friend:

I'll play a guy who's part of a friendship group with a few guys and girls who are late teens/early 20s, one of whom is a shy, timid girl who has never done anything with sexually with anyone, not even had a kiss. In front of everyone I will be friendly with her as with everyone else but when I can I will get her alone and slowly start to use her for my own desires. Starting with kissing, touching and leading to more. She will try and stop me each time but be too weak and nervous and let it happen. I'll threaten her if she dares tell anyone, and secretly touch her under the table if sat with our group of friends among other things. Looking for someone to play a submissive F for this.

Cheating on brother:

I'm the brother of a guy who is in a relationship or married to a girl played by you. I can play him too when required. She loves my brother to bits but I've always tried to hit on her as I am extremely attracted to her. One night my brother is out and she agrees to have a drink together as friends. She gets really drunks and does things with me she will never forget. She wants to regret it but deep down, she knows how right it felt.

POW rape:

It's a bitter war, we can pick one between 2 sides and I am a leading officer on my side and I am looking for someone to play an enemy spy who gets caught. She is extremely loyal to her side so I have to take drastic measures to get information out of her such as torture and not only do I use her for information but I take my sexual fantasies out on her too, gradually draining the life and fight out of her.

I will come up with more overtime and add them here, please feel free to suggest any changes you like or send me any of your own ideas. PM me if interested in any of this. Look forward to hearing from you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom