Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red Sands (Hattori + Cricket)

His touch made her stomach flutter, and then she laughed when Honey threw more clothes. Hey, Lydia was having fun! When she stopped her giggling, a smile still stayed on her face.

She had done her part, that the red-head had asked her just to say hi and walk back. "You could have some fun too!" she suggested, making hand gestures that suggest he start taking off his shirt. But she turned around to walk back to her table, victorious. She did what she was supposed to. She looked back over her shoulder to grin at the young man.

The young man smirked, winked at her, and opened his shirt to reveal quite a torso. Strong and capable, firm-looking.

The Redhead leaned forward, grinning. "So, little miss undies, what do you want to do to me?" she murmured, As Honey fondled her own large breasts, letting them jiggle and sway slowly.

Lydia's eyes went up and down the man's toned body before returning to the redhead.

She wished she could think of something creative, but none of these things were familiar. She just began thinking about the redhead's corset, and its ties. She reached forward without explaining herself and pulled on one of the bows, watching the corset loosen and waiting to see what would happen.

It fell open, revealing soft-looking breasts as the woman let out a soft giggle. She raised her arms with a wide smile, as if to show them off as the corset slipped to her waist. "My turn~" she said, pulling close, hands slipping around her and pulling her against the woman. A soft kiss, warm and skilled, as one pair slid through her hair and another over her posterior.

She watched the girl's breasts fall freely, nearly unable to look away. Then she was pulled into the kiss and eagerly relented. The feeling was sensuous and electrifying; and Lydia returned the kiss to the best of her abilities, though she didn't know much about kissing and tried to following the redhead's lead. Her hands roamed the young woman's sides, under her arms, along the sides of her ribs, and under her breasts.

She kissed under Lydia's neck, grinning.
"Why don't you get on the counter." she said softly, "And announce you're from the Vault." she went on, "And you're here to show just how bold a Sleeper can be~?" she murmured, "Because I want to see the rest of you." she whispered, between gentle kisses. "Go on, put on a show for us."

A tiny gasp escaped Lydia's lips, and as she took a few steps back to escape the kisses, she already found her back on the counter. "Alright," she whispered back with a smirk. She backed herself up onto the counter without looking away from Honey and the redhead. Then she stood and looked at everyone.

"My name is Lydia!" she shouted. She threw her hands up excitedly, and then they went behind her back. "I'm from the Vault! I've never seen so many crazy people before, or had alcohol, or really kissed someone before now!" Her hands had unclasped her bra, and she threw it off herself and lobbed it into the crowd. "And I'm having fun!"

It felt freeing, and she was kind of excited thinking about all the people who were looking at her half-naked body.

Oh god, she had everyone's attention now, a cheer rising, a wall of sound that washed over her. Honey caught the bra, lett oung out a happy sound.
"Awww yeah! Get naked, lovely!" came a cheer, a steady chant to 'take it off!' rising through the bar.

She smiled at the eager attention of the crowd. No one was chastising her, and she didn't feel like she was doing anything bad, like she would have in the Vault. She waited a bit for the chanting to get louder and louder. "Here we go!" she shouted, slowly taking off her underwear and then throwing it into the crowd as well. Then she stood tall and cheered along with them.

She was gently pulled into a sitting position as Honey sat beside her, kissing her neck. The bunny was naked as well, having tossed off her skirt with the same reckless abandon the girl had shown, nuzzling against her shoulder. Others were cheering too, and one young man cried out, "Does the Sleeper wanna see some cock?"

She thought about her experience with Cinnamon, and his cock, and how she had orgasmed out of the attack. Those thoughts did fill her with desire to see more. "I showed you mine--" she started shouting, then gestured to Honey too-- "I mean, WE did, do you show us yours!" She gestured to the whole crowd, challenging them. Her eyes scanned the room for people who she really hoped to see naked.

Back
Top Bottom