Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red Sands (Hattori + Cricket)

While Honey was pressing from behind her, Lydia found herself bringing her hands up to either side of her. Her hands ran up her soft thighs and came to her hips. It was too hard to lift her hands behind her any higher like that, but she was content letting them rest there. Honey was so good to touch.

She was facing the cowboy though, and blushed and giggled at what she took as his compliment.

Honey's hands rose, gently cupping breasts in her hands.
"Mmmmn... Dreanin?" she murmured, "It seems the Taint is affecting this one's mind a bit. Perhaps she should stay inside." she said softly, kissing the girl's neck.

Lydia felt like inside sounded nice. She thought of laying with Honey, and her soft body, or Dreanin and his rugged figure.

"I'll go inside," she smiled, "if you come with me!" she directed that to both her companions. "Otherwise... I want to see the outside." She wanted to meet others-- maybe they were as soft as Honey or as handsome as Dreanin. And she wanted to feel the breeze underneath her short skirt and the ground under her bare feet.

Honey looked past her, at Dreanin, then sighed. "Get my brother." she grumbled, taking Lydia's hand. "If you come with me, we'll have someone even better~!"

Dreanin rolled his eyes, then dashed off. "No, trust me." she said, looking into her eyes, turning her around. "You'll love Cinnamon, I know you will." she said, kissing Lydia's lips. Just had to distract her a little longer...

Lydia felt like melting with the kiss. It felt so good, and was so encouraging, she was sure she'd do whatever Honey wanted. But she was so sad to see Dreanin go... Hopefully the promises of this Cinnamon person would be just as great!

She responded by reaching up Honey's shirt in an attempt to touch her bare breasts. And maybe she could lead her along and take her outside with her! Lydia took a few steps back, towards the outside...

Honey giggled, kissing warmly, once on the lips, then against the neck. She was stronger than she looked as she unbuttoned her shirt, showing deep cleavage, her breasts warm and wonderfully soft to the touch. The door banged open and Lydia would meet Cinnamon.

He had a runner's body - all lean, taut strength and power. A nice look, all covered in brown fur, long ears flopping down his back. And he wore little more than a vest and denim short shorts, quite a sight to behold as he came close and hugged her from behind, hands sliding over the girl's breasts.

Lydia gasped with excitement and surprise. Cinnamon looked very handsome. She wanted to run her hands down his toned body, and even stroke his floppy ears. She pressed herself against him encouragingly, and giggled because a part of her knew how naughty she was being, compared to her old life. She practically laughed out loud when she thought about how the others from the compound would have reacted if they saw her.

She was swept up into a warm, soft kiss. "They said we had a vault princess here. Never said she'd be so pretty." Cinnamon's voice was warm, soft, and gentle, his breath and lips tasting of his namesake. His eyes glowed a soft green, some sort of mutation. "Touch me as you please." he said gently, "For the night, I'm yours."

He whispered the las words right into her ear as Honey slipped to one side, watching her brother work his magic.

Lydia tugged urgently at Cinnamon's vest, after the kiss had felt like she was melting inside. She wanted to get so close to him, to touch his toned body and his soft fur. Then she pulled off her dress hastily-- and that had been her only item of clothing, having removed the shoes and underwear earlier. Her body was practically glowing. She knew very little about anything sexual, given her upbringing, and the atmosphere had emphasized very little desire even. But now she so enamored by Cinnamon-- and the others she had met too.

He started with kisses.

Little ones, along her neck and shoulders, as his hands slid along her sides, then forward, grasping her breasts warmly. He kissed at her collarbone as he slid off his vest, staying close to her. He guided her hands along his back, kissing her lips again, his tongue sliding in with slow, gentle care as his hands found her posterior.

He was warm, and so very, very soft. The fur was so expertly maintained!

Lydia shivered with each kiss. Had kisses always felt like they plucked her very nerves? In the best way possible, of course. She dragged Cinnamon down and began to kiss him back. Light ones starting near his hips, up his chest, and up his neck. She wanted to feel his soft fur with her sensitive lips. One of her hands reached around him to squeeze his firm butt.

"Mmmmn~" he murmured, enjoying each moment. "That's a good girl." he said, hands sliding up and down her sides, almost as if to highlight her lack of clothing, pressing against her. "Now, tell me what you want?" he said, mounted atop her, wearing only his shorts. "Go on, don't be quiet, now~"

What did she want? It was something Lydia never used to consider, but now she was listening to her body and following the increasing heat inside of her. "I want you to feel me..." she breathed. She craved his touch. She dragged one of her hands to her breast, and the other to between her legs. Her hand slipped underneath the band of his shorts so she could touch his bare ass.

He grinned, hands sliding along her posterior, then around her front, over her hands, her breasts, her belly, her sex. He kissed her again as he shivered at her touch, loosening the shorts so she could touch more easily. Such a firm ass, probably from all the running he did for the rest of his body. He pressed it against her, soft fur against her warm skin.

She had never experienced anything like this before, so the sensual touches alone were nearly enough for her to orgasm. What an indescribable feeling! She relished touching his body, and him touching her. Next she knew what she wanted, and pointedly tried to take off Cinnamon's shorts. Somehow, she wanted it urgently, but to also take it slow.

"Fffaaaa~~ That's better. Maybe I should spend a day like this." he said, shorts on one finger, not-so-modest cock pointed at her face grom where he'd sat on her. He kissed her neck again, gently rubbing, massaging her breasts with care. His erection hot-dogged between her lower lips, sliding back and forth.

"Yes... please," she shuddered. She gripped his lower back as he rode on top of her. Her fingers pulled on his soft fur. The feeling in her clit was enough to bring her to orgasm. Her body tensed and stiffed before her release, and she cried out in a loud moan that was so very lewd of her, but she was not embarrassed by it.

With the orgasm, he grinned, slowly sliding off of her, kissing her lips once as the buzzing finally faded entirely. Finally, her old self could grab the reigns. It seemed the siblings saw this coming, covering her with a sheet as the rabbit boy stood aside, hard cock wobbling as he gathered his things.

She suddenly realized how naked she was, and was very thankful for the blanket. Her face had turned beet red. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself, definitely, and her body still tingled. She remembered how soft Cinnamon was, and how wonderful it all felt. ...But everything she did went against what she had learned. Mortified and confused, she buried her face in the sheet.

"Orgasm usually snaps folks back from Taint pretty well." Cinnamon explained, "And Dreanin clearly has feelings for you and didn't want to take advantage. Since this, after all, is my job, I was called in to help. Thank god we kept you indoors." he said, relaxing. "You'll probably have another few attacks sooner or later. Usually sleepers end up streaking and that's that for attacks." he said.

"That's your job...?" she said, amazed, and more embarrassed still. "Well, thanks for your help," she said sheepishly. "I guess streaking isn't as bad as it could be." She averted her gaze and looked around on the floor for her dress. She found it and held it balled up in her hands, determined to keep it at its full length when she'd wear it.

"Well, yeah. More like running around, laughing, talking about how they don't need this or that and shedding it." he said, "Or, sometimes, shredding it." he chuckled. "I'm a sex worker, yeah. But it's fun, I pick my clients, and it's very rewarding." he said, smiling at her, stretching with a wide grin. "I mean, alternatively, you could really let go of your inhibitions and go nuts out there, put on a bit of a show without the attack. I've heard that can be pretty fun too..."

She listened to his suggestion thoughtfully. "It does sound fun," she emphasized, "but I don't think I have it in me. My upbringing was... heavy handed. I can't get it out of my head normally." The thought of willingly trying to run outside naked, for example, made her legs practically lock up in terror. So she actually didn't mind the attacks so much, in retrospect, giving her a chance to do something fun that she would never be able to do. It was thanks to it that she met Cinnamon... and had a truly enjoyable time with him.

"But I guess now I really am ready to go outside," she gave a small chuckle. "I think. The attacks come at random? And, er, do you know of anything else happening to the people who get them?"

"Openly voicing lewd thoughts, touching a lot, self-pleasure regardless of observers, and so on. Yes, they're quite random, really, very little warning." he said, smiling at her. "Well, you can try starting here. Pull down the blankets a bit, maybe?" he asked, gently, "Or you can kiss me."

Lydia blushed even more, and began to fancy the thought of exposing her breasts or even just some cleavage, and she very much wanted to kiss Cinnamon and taste his sweet lips again. But it was difficult... she sat up first, still holding the sheet to her body, but gradually lowered it. First her shoulders were showing, then her collarbone... and then finally she stopped about mid-breast. She looked down at it curiously, and then up at Cinnamon as if expecting some sort of praise.

Back
Top Bottom