Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red Sands (Hattori + Cricket)

Hat-tori

Supernova
The grey halls were a panic. The normally quiet, monotonous life that had been made there was ruined by the quake that tore through it. A rush of flesh, screams and cries, carried the young woman through the halls. A rushed panic - all that important propriety tossed aside. And into a tube she went, into an endless-seeming grey sleep. Beeping and soft hissing pushed her, pulled her to sleep. It was the sleep of cold, an endless slumber, and yet, it seemed as soon as her eyes closed...

She was woken up. But the eternity weighed on her, heavy and strong, powerfully rigid. Like wearing a heavy, ill-fitting suit of plates that pushed down on her. It was hard to open eyes, to move. But ears worked just fine. So weak... The thing opened slowly, hissing as her body thawed.

The world around her was broken. Skeletons littered the floor, the pods. People she'd seen mere moments ago - but that was all nothing compared to the sky. The ceiling was broken open, a huge rend in what was once her grey sky, revealing solid blue an infinity away. There was a way up, it seemed, a path of stone and sand...

When Lydia woke up, she had to take a moment to recall where she was. She had never been moved... the earth around her had just been drastically changed.

She stuck a leg out delicately from her pod. She was still wearing a scratchy gray jumpsuit as the rest of the community did, to avoid excess in all things including their clothing. But everything was different. Lydia took a deep breath-- the air even smelled different, tasted different. It felt heavier in her lungs, but not in a suffocating way.

Her simple sandals crunched on bone. She jumped backward in fear, but it was soon apparent that stepping on the ancient bodies would be unavoidable. So she trudged on, across the bodies and up the path of stone and sand, following the bright blue sky.

She emerged from a tomb into a a massive plain of red sand. Stones littered the earth, all over, distant ruins of buildings jutting from the ground, like so many tombstones of titans. Streets of an old city, broken and split, barely seemed to form paths of any merit, one leading back up to where she was. In fact, she was on a tall hill that gave her a good view. Something simmered in her body, a light buzz like inhaling heavy fumes, but it didn't seem to hinder anything just yet.

In the distance, there was a much larger, domed structure, surrounded by dozens of smaller, ramshackle ones. Small figures seemed to surround it, barely-visible humanoids. So much to see!

Her society had predicted a rapture, an end-of-times, but there had been no telling what would result in the aftermath. A new civilization? Lydia's ears were ringing, but if it was from the confusion, new atmosphere, or something else, she didn't know.

The humans left could be of a generation of sinners. But she couldn't stay in the ruins forever, she'd never survive. And the other options would be to wander the seemingly endless red sand. Not to mention she was curious.

She took a few delicate steps that soon became an eager run. The hope of new life was getting to her, she yearned to see something real and alive in the aftermath of this wreckage. Lydia began shouting and waving her hands. The shouts were something between urgency and triumph. Maybe those figures would be excited to meet a survivor from the past?

A few people looked up, blinking, and parted to let her pass. Except... Well, to her, they might seem half-naked. Pants only, or small tops and short shorts. That alone might be shocking enough - or arousing - but then there was the fur. Bunny people. Hounds. Catfolk. So many! So very many of them, all looking at her. There was considerable consternation, people running back into town, until finally, someone emerged.

"Alright, what's all the fuss... about..." He looked like some sort of cowboy - wide brim hat, grizzled looks, an eyepatch. A duster of leather, bandoleir of large bullets. Leather gloves. Heavy-looking pants an leather boots. And massive firearms at his hips. "Holy shit. Another sleeper." he said quietly. "You okay, little lady?" he asked gently.

Lydia had to remind herself that it was rude to stare. It was just that they were so incredibly different... and how little most of the were wearing made her blush and advert her gaze. Those clothes would have never been accepted in the old society. But no, she reminded herself, this was the new earth. The other humans had... perished. The more she looked at them, the more she considered that it was her dressed weird, overdressed in a gray jumpsuit in a desert.

"A sleeper?" she replied to the cowboy-looking man. "Is that what I am?" Her voice was soft. "I remember the end of the world... I think I'm okay. I feel a bit... funny. But I'm thankful to have survived, and especially to know I wouldn't have been alone."

"Background taint, maybe..." he pondered, "Anyway, get inside." he said, leading her into town. It was a converted train station, so huge. Lined with stores on the upper floor, advertising various wares. "We call those in the EVE program, er, Early Vault Experiment, sleepers. Many of them are put into cryosleep, and this is what they wake up to." he sighed. "I'll let you stay with me, unless you'd rather stay with another girl." he said, "Until you get on your feet an we can find a way for you to help out."

Indeed, the heat was strong. And the fuzzy, odd feeling was growing, ever so slowly.

Feeling hotter, Lydia unzipped part of her jumpsuit. For the moment, just enough to expose some of her collarbone. She didn't think much of it specifically, just that it was so hot she needed some relief.

The inside of the town looked so bizarre, to see what was a train station now this odd habitation. But it looked welcoming enough.

"I'm so grateful to wake up to something though," she said. "I can't imagine just being surrounded by the hot sands... and the skeletons. I can't thank you enough for helping." She unconsciously scratched her arm, as if there was an itch there, but the itch couldn't be pinpointed or satisfied.

A part of Lydia's upbringing still urged her to request to stay with a girl, because otherwise it could be sinful, and everyone was a stranger. "It would be more comfortable for me to stay with a girl, if possible," she requested politely.

"Sure." he said. "Won't be human, but I think Honey has space. Hey! Honey!" he called up to the second floor, to a big sign that said HONEYS BUNS, the B styled like two baked, oven-fresh buns. The suggestive imagery was clear and oh god. Honey walked down the ramp to the second floor like... Like something out of a teenager's dream. Massive breasts, wide hips, and a cute, bunny face. Big ears flopped down behind her, and she wore a fetching apron and dress that only emphasized her assets, coming down to just above her knees.

"This is Honey Bunn. She works the bakery here. Cinnamon, her brother, works at the bar across the street. Hot Cross, their father, is our chief of security." he said, "Meat, their uncle, comes and goes hunting." he added.

"Welcome to Transit Town." she said pleasantly, holding out her hand for a shake.

The feeling rose, then.. fizzled in her mind, erasing something, melting something. And a whole new series of thoughts simply emerged in her head, mostly curiouosity about how the cowboy's lips might feel on hers, or perhaps how Honey's breasts would feel in her hands.

The heat felt like it had become a haze clenching Lydia's mind and she couldn't exactly remember her old self. She looked at Honey's hand, and when she clasped it, her other hand went to the bunny's shoulder. Then it traced down her arm and to her breast to cup it. It was almost as if her hand was moving on her own, but she was doing nothing to stop it. She averted her gaze and looked over her shoulder to the cowboy, giving him a sensually intrigued look.

Honey's eyes went wide, and she giggled at the touch, leaning into it. Firm, yet wonderfully soft and heavy, it molded around the girl's hand. So wonderfully naughty! So deliciously debauched! The cowboy returned the look, but didn't act - he had his suspicions about this. "Are you alright?" he asked gently, a hand on her shoulder.

Honey's actions encouraged her to caress her breast even more. It was so soft. 'This is what you're supposed to do,' was what Lydia was getting from the interaction. And she was accepting it, despite how it had recently gone against her very nature.

She grabbed the cowboy's shoulder with her hand that was free from shaking Honey's hand. Then she pulled him towards her and brought herself closer so she could press her mouth against his. She just wanted... to taste... to feel.

He kissed back, briefly, as Honey moaned softly. And then, just as soon as the fuzzy feeling had happened, it was gone. The cowboy was fulling away, flushed, but Honey was stepping closer. The pleasant sensations hadn;t gone away, but removed was their rather urgent immediacy. Her upbringing flooded back in.

Lydia's face went dark red, and it wasn't just from the heat. She looked at the cowboy, bewildered, and then recalled the soft feeling in her hand. She pulled her hand back abruptly, mortified. But... that had been out of politeness. She so desperately wanted to leave it there and listen to Honey's moans again. And the cowboy's lips had felt great against hers, and being so close to him made her think about how good he smelled.

"I- I'm sorry," she stammered. But her hand was hovering just in front of Honey's breast still, and her other hand was still gripping the cowboy's shoulder.

"It's alright." he said gently, Honey giggling. "It might be a result of Taint, which needs some explanation." he sighed. "For now, just understand that I don't think this is... entirely you, acting here. And I'd hate to take advantage." he admitted.

"Always such the white knight, Dreanin!" Honey said happily. "But he's right." she said, gently lowering the girl's hand. "When you're not hesitating... we can continue our fun."
She was lead up the stairs, and behind Honey's store, where a small dwelling was. A dining room and two bedrooms, both with large beds.

Dreanin took a deep breath.
"So, uh... Taint. It's... It's both a result of and what caused the world to end." he said, "We're not sure of much more than that. But it's always in the background, and until you get accustomed to it, you'll feel its effects. It's different for everyone."

There was a part of her that wished she wasn't hesitating, just so they could continue, but at the same time she was thankful. She was also a bit relieved that there was an explanation for her outlandish behavior.

"So that's the buzzing in my head? Or how I feel... itchy, without a source?" she asked, trying to put the sensation into words. "If you get accustomed to it, can you control it? Can I stop myself from acting... unusual? I didn't even ask..." she was still mortified at how brazen and straightforward she had been.

"Like I said, it's different for everyone." Dreanin admitted gently, as a different buzzing began again, a little distinct from the other one. "Maybe if you get more open with yourself, it won't matter much more." he said, as Honey sat on the bed.

"There's dresses in the closet, longer than mine." she said, "Adjustable with strings in the back, so you can wear them comfortably and securely." she stretched. Ah, such interesting things that did to those big, big breasts. So soft...

"Luckily, yours comes and goes. I know someone whose first exposure left him unable to disobey orders."

It sounded like the only thing she could do was wait and see, and it left her a bit apprehensive. But still, these people were very nice and hospitable to her, and things could definitely have been worse. She let out a sigh to try to calm her nerves-- and to get rid of that buzzing feeling.

Lydia realized she had been staring directly at Honey's breasts while she was stretching on the bed. She shook her head in a futile attempt to focus. Right, the dresses.

She walked up the the closet, eager to wear something that wasn't her jumpsuit. She and picked out one that looked like it flowed nicely to keep her skin breathing. It did have several adjustable strings on it. The dress just looked like it would be perfect.

But when she pulled it from the closet, Lydia realized that it was still far shorter than she was used to, even if it was longer than Honey's. Why... had she picked something like that?

The cowboy departed.
Well, of course she had picked it - why not show off a little? Honey smiled at her.
"It suits you, I think." she said gently. "Go ahead and try it on behind the screen there." she said, pointing. THe fuzzyness was growing, slower than before. It wasn't even annoying this time, far more pleasant.

The dress, when tried on, felt far different than the suit - but more freeing, much less restrictive. It wasn't bad, even if there was the danger of it flaring up or the like.

Lydia had a sort of dreamy look on her face as she stepped out from behind the screen and swished the end of her dress around her legs. It was weird to feel her thighs touching together like that, and she was happy that it wasn't as hot as that jumpsuit.

"Thank you, I like it," she said. She struck a few poses to show off the dress-- very unlike her to act so playful and open usually.

Honey giggled, approaching with care. The fuzziness grew, warm and soft. "Alright." she said with a giggle, leading her out. The cowboy smiled at her.
"I knew you had pretty legs." he said gently. "It's a good look for you." he murmured, as the fuzzy feeling melted something away, something shucked like a coat. Fears, inhibitions, and worries simply vanished, inviting in those warm feelings from before. Did she need the underwear, really? Or even the shoes? What would it feel like to put aside either...?

She found herself giggling back. Honey's smiles and giggles were encouraging, and emphasizing the thoughts now in her head that everything she wanted to do was okay. Lydia paused for a moment, standing still, and then kicked off her shoes using her feet. Her toes wiggled freely. With the shoes off, then she could reach up and slide her underwear off her legs. She stepped out of it and kicked it aside.

The cowboy flushed as she did so, blinking. His mouth opened and closed as Honey gathered the scattered clothes. Hney smiled at her as the thoughts rewarded her with soft, fresh feelings, the air on her groin, the earth under her feet. What might her skirt feel like, maybe half as long, just above her knees? It felt so naughty, so wonderful, to strip before the cowboy.

She giggled and smiled. People were reacting so well, and everything felt so good! Yes, this is what made sense. She then grabbed the waist of the skirt and rolled it up. First it went to her upper calves-- higher! So she rolled it up to her knees-- just a bit more! So she tightened it to be just below her thighs.

"The straps are here just like you said," she giggled girlishly to Honey. "Now I can adjust it all I want, and it's so much better like this!"

Risky~! So very risky and daring.
"That's quite a look for you." the cowboy managed, laughing nervously as Honey slipped up behind her, hugging from behind as her hands pushed the skirt down a little. Soft, warm breasts against her back, so wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom