Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Student x F Teacher for accidental impreg

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th-Derp

**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**
As it may be misunderstood when I ask for the Risk of Pregnancy to be included or missed entirely when not read at all, here's a more clearer view as to why I personally like to have that in my RPs. For one thing, it's not meant to mean a full on breeding fest and if it's not 100% to you liking you don't have to go into massive detail about it for when the Pregnancy happens right up to the birth of the child.
It is meant for the characters to at least have a consideration to it rather than just jumping into having Sex without much other thought to it unless the characters are too aroused to do so. The other thing too is to at least have the character address the issue to maybe demand protection or have my character asked to pull out when and if she'll know when it's not a safe day for an internal cumshot. That is pretty much what I'm asking for.

~~~

Hello, to put it plain and simple. I'd like to do a MxF pairing like RP between a Student and a Teacher that get themselves into more trouble than they intended and so must work it out together on how to go about it. Before I go into any detail of plot ideas, I'll go over a few things that I want you guys to read and understand before sending me a PM to let me know you got it. Or else I'm likely to ignore the PM if all it'll say is that "I'm interested".

-No one-liners, pure and simple. I can't do a RP with little to no text. But you don't have to give me a novel worth of responses especially during the juicy parts if there are only going to me minor actions other than the sex.

-Help me out too. I know I'm giving out plots and ideas but it'd be good to know what you might like to add in or have happen in the RP. Just letting me put in all the ideas make me wear that you'll back out shorty after starting the RP because of lack of interest.

-Threads only please. RPing on PM here is... kind of a bitch really. Having to manually move my PM with the RPs in it each and every time is a hassle that I'd rather avoid and it's tends to get too much if the RP is on a roll for the day.

-If you feel like the RP got boring to you and you'd leave it be. TELL ME. I don't want to waste hours of my time refreshing a page over and over only to find out eventually the RP has been abandoned.

With that out of the way, lets see what I can come up with you might like. But if there is anything specific you'd like to do or to add that isn't here. Just let me know on the PM and we can talk there.

Teacher helps out with a Students first time.
A Student (MC) that has been doing alright at school is soon leaving. It's the end of the school year and the end of MCs school days in general before heading off to a collage. Rather disappointed about it, the Teacher (YC) doesn't want to let a very important chance slip by before the end. So with only a week or two from the official exams, YC and MC have a private chat the after school our and YC finds out that MC is a Virgin. And what better way to make sure your Student remembers YC than to give him the taste of sex, even having such a liking to MC she allows for the full experience. No condom. Even if she's on one of her dangerous days.

A fetish gone wrong.
Two students, a boy and a girl, are the the best of friends. With benefits even. They love to play out each others fetishes when having their fun, MC enjoys creampies, the girl Student (also YC) likes the forbidden stuff such as pretending to be a 'sister' when having sex with MC. One other fetish that pops up is that YC likes the thought of watching sex and wishes to experience it for real, so MC seeks to try his luck with a Teacher that he's on good terms with. With no one really knowing how badly this could go.

Those two I think will do for now. PM me if any of them can be talked about further. Or if you have an idea relating to an accidental impregnation PR, let me know about it and we can work things out there. Don't worry much about other kinks, if there are any you'd like to include or ask about, just tell me and I see if any strike a liking to me or not.

RE: Human on Anthro relationship (possible impreg)

Bump. Added a third plot.

Bump. Added yet another plot.

Bump.

RE: Human on Anthro Love-Hate relationship

Edited the post to add an Important notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom