Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SP's Request Thread! (MXF) (Currently Craving DM Plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

Hey all, I'm a relatively experienced writer, having done random stories and RPs for the better half of a decade, and erotic ones specifically for about two years now. I prefer writing longer RPs with more emphasis on story and character progression than the sex. There would still be plenty in the way of erotic happenings, of course, but I feel there should be a good build up to it. I’ve personally found that the sex scenes are more satisfying when we have some investment in the characters. I like doing both simpler stories with only two characters, and larger complex pieces where we each play an ensemble cast that interact.

My usual methods for RPs are emails or google docs, though I use PMs and the forum too. I've also recently started RPing in games, like WoW or FFXIV, with most of that done through whispers, party chat, or over voice.

There are a few rules/things about me before getting to the story ideas.

Rules:
1. I like original settings, or doing alternate universe versions of established worlds. In other words, while I might play an RP in the Hogwarts, don’t expect me to play as Harry or Draco, just like I won’t expect you to play as Hermione or Luna.

2. I only really do MxF. Sorry, MxM isn't for me, and I'm not usually a fan of playing female characters. The exception to this is if we're doing a story where we each play multiple characters. Then I tend to be more open to exploring different sexualities and gender identities among them.

3. Methods of posting in order of favorite to least preferred are; Shared documents like Google Docs or Microsoft Word (easily edited and shared makes it perfect for collaborative work, especially for dialogue or fixing any errors), email, forum posting, and lastly PM. I do have Skype and Hangouts, but don’t like using instant messaging/skype for writing out the stories because it feels like longer responses aren't really easy. I'll use them for out of character discussion and chatting, or typing out dialogue between two characters though. For out of story communication, my preferred communication methods in order are Hangouts, Skype, Kik, email, and PMs. Other apps or texting, I haven’t really done so can’t comment on.

4. Comments, criticisms, concerns, etc. is always appreciated. If you have a problem with how the story is going, have a suggestion, or are even just bored with the story, then please let me know! A huge part of my enjoyment in writing comes from knowing that my partner is having a lot of fun with it too. If there's something you don't like, then I'd prefer we see if there's something we could do to improve it rather than leave you feeling obligated to continue with a story you aren't having fun writing. Worse comes to worst, and you feel our writing styles aren't meshing, then that's alright. It happens, and sometimes that's just the way these stories end.

5. My own schedule is pretty crazy. I try to update a bare minimum of once a day, but sometimes even that isn't possible. Between 12 hour work shifts, classes, familial obligations, and what have you, I can't always guarantee a timely update. I will however try to message you whenever that's the case so that you're not left wondering if the story has been abandoned. I would like the same courtesy, of course. If you aren't able to update as frequently, or even if you have to take a break for a while, then just let me know. I completely understand how life can get hectic sometimes.

6. I prefer writing in 3rd person present perspective, but am fine with using almost any writing format. Paragraph breaks are a must, but other than that, I'm not the biggest stickler on grammar and spelling. English isn't everyone's first language, and there's more than enough obscure writing rules that I'm probably breaking a few in this very paragraph. :p The occasional misspelled word, or misuse of there/their/they're isn't going to bother me too much.

7. I generally put out a few paragraphs, and try to match at least as much as I receive. I don't expect every reply to be essay length, but a paragraph or two should be a good minimum. This is equivalent to a 300 word average per post. It doesn't have to stay in that range for every post, and being longer isn't an issue at all, but if the replies are consistently 100 words or less, then it becomes difficult for me to keep interest in the story.

8. My F-list is not set in stone. Nothing in it is absolutely required for the most part, and even potential kinks listed for each story aren't necessarily needed. I have my hard limits (no scat or death), but tend to be pretty flexible about what kinks I'll include in a story to fit my partner's likes and dislikes.

9. My character is mine, and your character is yours. Let us please keep it like that. God moding gets annoying and at that point whoever is doing it can just write the story by themselves. One exception is that occasionally we can do little things to keep the flow going. For instance, if the two are walking to a location together, it makes sense to say they both go there. Nothing major or that would have a real effect on the story though.

10. Please try to avoid the Mary Sue trap. Perfect characters without flaws can get really boring. In erotic RPs, our characters will naturally be a bit idealized, but I try to make them believable as well. Of course, this rule goes for me as well so if you ever feel like I’m making my guys a bit too perfect, then just let me know.

Now onto the actual story ideas. I include potential kinks at the end of each one. They aren’t the only ones, or required for the story, but just ideas to consider.

Eroticar The Last Handfucker:
Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Manual. Long ago, the four nations fucked together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Assholes attacked. Only the Eroticar, master of all four sex acts, could stop them. But when the world needed her most, she vanished. A hundred years passed and my sister and I discovered the new Eroticar, a manualist named ****. And although her handjob skills are great, she still has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone. But I believe she can save the world.

This is a bit different than my usual fare. First, I imagine it would be on the smuttier side. I still want it long term with plenty of actual story, but since sex is replacing elements, well, people are gonna be gettin it on a lot as a result. It also goes a bit against my whole, “no playing canon characters” thing in that we’ll mostly be doing characters heavily based off ones on the show. Many of them will be gender swapped and aged up however. We can decide which characters are gender swapped as we go.

As I mentioned, I do expect an actual plot, to some extent, mostly following the events of the show with our own twists, of course. I figure world building would also be a thing, with us figuring out how cultures built around sexual acts like this would work. For instance, I imagine the Vaginal Queendom would be matriarchal, with women being in a higher position of power due to well… biology in this case. In that regard, I can also see it being that the Eroticar is always a woman as a result.

Incest would be pretty easy considering some of the relationships on the show. Naivety/inexperienced girls is also kind of a given as the point of the story is the girl going out and learning about all the different forms of sex. Aside from that, we’ll just be mindful of each other’s limits and work out what to include.

Because of how this story is going to work, while plenty of scenes will be original, most of the basic plot will be based off the show, so being familiar with it is important. Ideally, you’ve seen and remember most of the episodes from the original series. You don’t have to remember them perfectly, but being familiar with major plot points is going to be helpful. You don’t need to have seen The Great Divide or The Painted Lady though, cause I mean, come on. Let’s stick to the good parts, right?

Pokemon Masters:
A flock of Fletchling streak across the clear blue skies of Barkan Town. While staring up at them, Spinel holds his hand over his brow to keep the sun out of his dark brown eyes before looking down the long road ahead. The young man is finally ready to start his journey. He’s been working for years, saving up every cent so he would be able to support himself and afford any supplies along the way. The job at the resort barely paid above minimum wage, and tips were rare (though many of them were decent amounts), but it was all worth it. Originally, his plan had been to earn enough to finally leave this tourist town the moment he was old enough to get a trainer’s license. The plan was halted by financial difficulties though. As much as he wanted to start, he wasn’t about to risk running out of funds before even reaching the first gym.

This has all been a long time coming, but Spinel finally quit his job just a few days ago. He’d worked there since he was old enough to do so. It was tiring and boring, but just thinking about what it was helping him pay for made every single day there pass by with ease. It even gave him the push he needed to pick up extra shifts so he could save up faster, occasionally scoring some over-time pay to push him further. That wasn’t all though. The young man worked hard on his training every day to make sure that that he kept his body in good shape. Dressed a bit fancy in a dark red dress shirt and a pair of black slacks, Spinel double checks all his supplies, clutching his official trainer’s license tight as if to keep from having it disappear. With everything ready, the trainer takes a deep breath and heads down the road to Professor Redwood’s lab, the starting place for all trainers in the city.

Spinel runs practically the whole way, working up a bit of a sweat. His curly black goes a bit wild even after all the time he’d spent combing it. He stands panting outside the lab, taking a minute to catch his breath before going in. There’s some other trainers there as well, which is to be expected. This wasn’t a small town with only 3 Pokemon and a couple of trainers every few years. The selection here was much larger, though the presence around the underground super volcanoes which gave the city its geysers and hot springs that make it such a popular vacation area also means that there’s a larger focus on fire types. That suits the tall bronzed man just fine, as it’s his favorite anyways. Hoping the Pokemon he wants is still available, Spinel rushes forward head first into the crowd.

---

The idea behind this is pretty simple. I'm looking for a long term RP where we both play Pokemon trainers. The catch is that unlike the usual leagues, this one’s a double’s tournament, meaning all major battles (gyms, elite four, etc.) are handled as pairs.

Kinks: Corruption, virginity, incest, coercion, ageplay, petplay, and humiliation. Of course, this RP could be far more vanilla and even be a romance instead, if the story is good enough.

Stuck Annoyingly Online:
Virtual reality is a big thing these days. Thanks to the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and other huge pushes in the technology, it's now become very commonplace. Of course, video games are especially popular to combine with this and it was only a matter of time before the MMO genre started to shoot churn out games left and right. Our characters would be playing one such game, and having a lot of fun with it. That is, right up until we start trying to log out and find that we can't.

For whatever reason, we're now trapped in the game, stuck as the characters we’ve been playing. Days pass by but it becomes clear we can't just leave or get unplugged. With no other choice, we are forced to live our lives inside the game, doing whatever we can. For most players, that means continuing on with their adventures and leveling up, but now treating it as a job and way of life rather than just a hobby to pass the time. People start forming all sorts of relationships, making new friends, and even finding love as a way to cope with these new hardships. Others take more cruel routes, suddenly feeling like their actions no longer have any consequence seeing as nothing is real anymore.

There's a lot of interesting and fun situations we could explore with this. One could be similar to the plot from SAO II where two characters are related but don't know it. Whether the characters suffer permanent death or not is another more story related one that could be discussed, since there’s a lot of ideas to draw from both sides of that . I also like the idea of age play with this setting where one or both of the characters are different ages than they are outside of the game... so we could be age playing characters who are age playing characters. I feel like this should be a meme. I’d also be eager to explore this idea with your character becoming the healslut for mine.

Academia Magica:
In a world much like our own, magic exists as sure as any other form of matter in the universe, and is capable of being manipulated as such. It takes on different forms, follows distinct rules, and is a valuable resource that is used throughout everyday life. Everyone has a specific form of magic, known as their inherited element, that they are most compatible with. It may be fire, water, air, earth, light, or darkness. For most, their inherited element is the only form of magic they are capable of using, and even then the degree to which this is done varies from person to person. Mastery of one’s inherited element, and the capability of manipulating the others in some way takes years of practice and training. There may be the occasional natural talents, but attempting to use powerful techniques when untrained is difficult and potentially deadly. The young, always prone to wanting to experiment with new power, are especially at risk. A system had to be in place for their safety and education. That is where the universities come in. Schools all around the world were established to help the youth learn to handle their powers. Our story takes place in one such school.

Academia Magicka is considered one of the most prestigious academies available. It is home to those shown to have especially great talent in some form. Whether it be natural manipulation of multiple elements, using their inherited element in a unique and interesting way, or through sheer raw power. Once a potential new student is of age, they submit their application and go through rigorous testing, interviews, and background checks. Most who attend are children of the world’s elites, though of course, there are the students from the lower class who got in through thanks to their abilities, but because of scholarships and lack of clout, these students often need to work especially hard to prove themselves. The classes cover general education, but also provide heavy focus on elemental studies. The history of elements, defensive applications, practical strategy classes, and more are standard on student schedules.

Each student is placed in a section based on their element, though most classes are shared between all students of the same year. Because of the heavy focus on combat training, each student also selects a fighting style to specialize in, with most having made their decision before even entering the school. They are allowed and expected to have their weapons on them at all times, duels being an accepted part of school life with the certain guidelines that must be followed at all times. Anyone caught violating the rules is expelled.

Of course, the school itself has many dangers lurking around. Teachers and students with devious machinations. Odd and ferocious beasts roaming the grounds, especially at night. Heated rivalries that threaten to break into all out war. At the center of it all is the school itself and what mysteries it may hold. Why the combat focus? Why does the school seem designed to encourage competition between students to the point of all but turning a blind eye to potentially life threatening battles? Why is Taco Tuesday on Wednesday? These are questions that may remain unanswered, or rather, they should.

Potential kinks/concepts: Multiple characters, ageplay, teacher/student

JoJo’s Strange Journey:
This must be the work of an enemy stand? That is the only explanation Johar Joestar comes to most of the time, and it makes sense. Most of the time that is to blame. This is meant to be a simple journey for him and his stand,「Of Monsters and Men」. He will receive his grandfather’s inheritance, but only if he is able to travel the entire world in 100 days. During this, he is supposed to stop in certain locations during this time to collect proof of his travel, and all the while he’s being assaulted by different stand users. Over time though, he may just recruit a friend or two along the way to help him. (Also, stand sex would be fun. This could alternatively be a Persona/SMT RP where we have demon partners instead.)

Fullmetal Fun:
Alchemy is an amazing thing. All you need is an understanding of the components, and you can potentially make whatever you want. Of course there are rules that should never be broken. Turning lead to gold would destroy the economy. Transmuting living creatures is just cruel and insane. All it takes is one person miscalculating while playing around with radioactive elements to potentially cause a nuclear disaster. That’s why the government has people working around the clock to make sure alchemists don’t do anything stupid. It’s tough work, and thankless at times, but we have to do it to keep the world safe. (I’ll be honest, I don’t have as much of a plot idea with this one. FMA is my favorite anime series though, so I just had to do it.)

No Game No Life:
In this world, there is no murder or wars. Everyone must follow ten rules.

All murder, war, and robbery is forbidden.
All conflict will be resolved through games.
In games, each player bets something of equal value.
As long as rule three is followed, anything may be bet and any game may be played.
The challenged may choose the rules of the game.
All bets made must be upheld.
Conflicts between groups will be conducted by designated representatives with absolute authority.
Being caught cheating results in an immediate loss.
The previous rules may never be changed.
Let’s all have fun and play together!

For this setting, we can work in so many different kinks. The idea of bets being final and always upheld feeds nicely into things like coercion. To give some examples from the anime, the main character bets for a girl to fall in love with him, and she does despite trying not to. He also used this to make it so that some people he was talking to couldn’t lie to him. I’m sure we can come up with plenty of fun ideas though.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?:
I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself. Is it possible to learn this power? Not from a Jedi.

You: An impressionable young Jedi curious about the world and eager to learn more from those willing to teach.
Me: The senate- er... A powerful sith lord A master who looks nothing like Ian McDiarmid and is in search of a young apprentice, and more than happy to take on your character, show her everything the Jedi wouldn't, and corrupt her to his side.
Kinks: Corruption, force, unlimited powa, senatephilia (but no seriously, my character will not look like Ian McDiarmid, he's going to be an OC and as such younger)

Other:

(Less specific settings/ideas)

Digimon
My Hero Academia
Sentai/Kamen Rider
Man/Someone else’s wife/girlfriend (Kind of craving this one)
Father/daughter
Brother/little sister
Teacher/student
Post-apocalypse/Fallout

I’m kind of loving the idea of “stealing another guy’s girl” lately. Whether coercing her to cheat through blackmail or just making her fall for me or a mix of both.

Check below for DM plots!

RE: SP's Request Thread! (Pokemon, Avatar Parody, Corruption.exe, and Healslut) (MxF)

DM PLOTS

These plots are different from my other stories in that instead of me playing one character, I instead act as the DM, narrating what's happening throughout. Note that while I have ideas listed below, I'm open to any and all kinds of suggestions, including editing my plots above to fit this style. Now, this can be done a few ways, so if one of these plots interest you, please let me know the following information:

1. Would you prefer to keep it text or verbal? Verbal can help with the flow, especially if there's scenes with a lot of back and forth. It would feel like a more traditional roleplay tabletop experience.

2. Would you like this to be systemless with just the story being narrated and you reacting, or would you like to play through it using a proper game system? If so, please select one of the following from below:

13th Age
D&D 4 or 5e
Fate Accelerated
Fate Core
Mutants and Masterminds
(I can potentially use another system, but run it by me. I will not use 3.5e)

D&D/Medieval Fantasy: So, this one is pretty standard TTRPG fare. You'd make either a solo character or a group of four to go out on an adventure. This would be the most basic one, but I actually have whole campaign ideas that could fit the situation, depending on what kinks we want to work in and how we want the story to go.

MMO: This is a bit different since my idea is actually playing a trapped in an MMO game, similar to Sword Art Online or Log Horizon. People start taking advantage of the fact that these aren't really there bodies and consequences seem to get thrown out the window.

Superheroines: Whether getting caught by supervillains, or trying to get further in the superhero world using their womanly wiles, there's a few ways for this to go.

Pokemon: So this I've actually posted somewhere else and have a fleshed out prompt for.

Bright sunlight beats down the clear blue skies of Sapling Town. Welcome to the Eron region. Here, huge swathes of forests, snow capped mountains, underground volcanoes, and many other environments come together to create one of the largest and most diverse regions the pokemon world has ever seen. Almost every one of the 100's of Pokemon species can be found in some form here.

This variety of course brings trainers from all over, hoping to compete in the region's unique pokemon league and take home the title of champion. The challenges presented are some of the hardest to be found anywhere in the world. In place of the gyms, each leader keeps their badge guarded behind challenges they set themselves. Solving the puzzles and getting through difficult battles take all the wits that trainers have available to them. Are you up to the challenge?

Of course, don't go in just thinking this will be a cake walk. Feral Pokemon, rival trainers, evil teams, and more await those who take on this adventure, and things may not always go according to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom