Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tribal Experience (StarFireGurl x Pewre)

Once he sat her down she was actually about to head to the bathroom to grab her grey dress she had left in there when he seemed to finally found what it was he was looking for. She paused turning to look with her mouth opened in surprised. This would now be the second gift from him for the day, really the third if one counted the pelt from the night prior. And right now she was counting the one from the night prior. She knew she shouldn't feel like she needed to give him something, but she wanted to give him something as well. "I... I love it!" she excalimed before turning around and lifting her auburn hair up so that she could place the necklace upon her. She wsa defintiely going to wear this item proudly as well.

Once he would have the necklace on her, she would then retreat to the bathroom only to change quickly into the grey dress from earlier and placing her wedding one on the stool in there. Hopefully she could find a better place for it later, but that would do for now. She also made sure to grab her pelt and placed it around her shoulders, standing tall as she walked out of the bathroom. She was now the chieftian's wife and she needed to always look proud. Well... She was proud so how could she not.

"Okay, I'm ready," she said with a warm smile, still standing tall as if to show herself off to him. She wondered if by chance she would meet the seamstress. She would thank that Tauren for everything and perhaps... Give that tauren a suggestion of some clothes she thought Tamlin would like to see on her. "Where we going to stop at first?" her curiosity perked. She couldn't wait to see their village.

Tamlin looked at the back of her neck, wondering why it looked more vulnerable and impossibly soft than the rest of her body. He carefully swung the necklace past her head, bringing it towards him so he could snap the chain together. She looked beautiful in it, and her eyes stuck out even more. He smiled blissfully.

He dressed himself, wearing brown cloth, lined with golden looking cloth. It was somewhat formal, enough to look respectable as he toured his village. "Well, lets thank the Shaman first. He's the one who saved your life, technically. We shall show how grateful we are."

He put a hand on her ass, though only as a tease inside their tent, ushering her towards their tent exit.

She giggled lightly as he teased her ass, always loving his teasing touches. But soon they would be out in public and as arousing as it would be, she didn't think it wise for others to see the way he... Loved to fondle her. But she definitely wanted to hold his hand, so she reached her hand out to take a hold of his massive one.

The Shaman. Yes she needed to thank him very much. For if it wasn't for him and his potion... She still wouldn't be standing here at this moment. It was essentially the shaman that had brought the two together thanks to his potion after all. "Yes, I do need to thank him," a playful smile upon her lips. She wondered if perhaps she could ask something of him... If she wasn't able to give Tamlin precious gifts such as the ring, necklace and pelt... Perhaps there was something else she could do.

She looked down for a moment at her breasts before looking up quickly hoping he didn't notice. She knew he enjoyed tugging at them and playing with them. But she wondered how he would feel if they grew bigger... Even if it would only be tempoarily. He could then maybe do so much more and she hoped that he would like that. But she didn't want him to know so she would hope to get a chance to whisper it to the shaman.

She easily followed his ushering as the two of them headed out the door. "Just how big is the village?" she mused lightly with curosity as the two of them set out to tour the village and Tauren and wife. She stood tall and proud as they walked so that Tamlin would have something to show off to everyone.

He held her hand tightly, still trying to absorb the fact that he now had someone to walk beside him that wasn't his guard. He walked with her with confidence, knowing that during the tribal issue resolutions, she demanded respect as much as he in regards to leadership. Those around stared, knowing that she now donned the pelt and necklace of a chieftain wife.

"Remember that those staring are your subjects, Alexandria. They are your people." He reminded, then went on to answer her question. "The village is about as large as a city, though you only need to know the inner workings, the center. This involves knowing the shaman, seamstress, generals, and the like. The outer circle of tents involves the citizens, workers and guards. You need not concern yourself with them."

As he was speaking, they were making way to the shaman's tent. They made it, soon enough. The Shaman was never far from the chieftain in the case of emergency. He let go of her hand regrettably, allowing her to walk inside first, as it'd be a show of confidence.

He made it inside shortly after and introduced the shaman. "This is Cleft Windshear." he explained. "This is the shaman who healed you and concocted the potion. Say anything you wish to him." Cleft was about two or three feet shorter than the chieftain, and much smaller in regards to muscle size. He acknowledged both the new chieftains and bowed. Tamlin wandered about his tent, checking his new creations, and his shop.

She was definitely amazed at how big the vilalge was. She watched as villagers walked past the pair, all taking their time to look at them. They all knew that she was now his wife and some seemed to bow softly to her while others, the ones probably upset it was her, seemed to just keep faced straight forward.

And then they were outside the tent for the Shamans. She didn't like that he let go of her hand, but she knew it would be easier to walk inside of he did. So she walked in, tall straight and proud as he then introdcued the shaman who seemed to bow before her. And then Tamlin seamed to wander around the shop, giving Alexandria a moment to talk to the shaman hersef.

She stepped forward so that she was closer to Cleft, and so that when she got to the part she didn't want Tamlin to hear, she could lower her voice and the shaman still hear her. "Thank you Cleft Windshear, for without you... I know I wouldn't be here right now," she said softly with a light bow of her head. It was to show a sign of thanks, she figured she could do that.

Once she raised her head she took another step forward, lowering her voice. "I wonder if I could ask you a favor... With the potion for tomorrow night..." she started softly, her eyes kept drifting to Tamlin wondering if he could hear her. She hoped he wouldn't, but part of her had a feeling that if he could... He'd pretend he didn't hear a thing. "I want.. Surprise Tamlin epsecially after all the gifts he's given me," she continued hoping he would undertand. "Is there a way... To add something to, make my breasts temporarily bigger," she blushed a scarlett red even though she was the one asking the favor, she felt embarrased to be asking him such a thing. She knew it wasn't something she could do herself and it would msot definitely be something he would have to do. She would've said for the potion tonight, but tonight... She wanted it to be all about passion and love as much as she loved the rought sex they had the two previous nights. Which... She was sure the Shaman could've heard... Really she was sure most of the village heard them at least last night.

She stood there anxiously hoping that the shaman wouldn't find her request to be absurd... And he would try his best to comply. She would understand though if he was unable to do it... And she was still greatful for the potion so far. Though she was sure... He knew that.

Tamlin heard nothing, and just assumed that she was being shy while thanking their shaman, which he didn't mind. Clef was a close friend, and he continued to shake the liquids in various bottles. He occasionally glanced back at her, if only to feed his eyes more candy, but however suspicious it looked, he obliviously ignored it and thought it was just her being shy.

------------

Cleft listened carefully, curious as to what the chieftain's new wife could possibly request from him. He thought to himself, wondering if the potion failed or didn't work properly, and more. Though a million possibilities shuffled through the shaman's thoughts, he only missed a few seconds, eventually tuning back into reality, and hearing her rather lewd request.

He laughed softly, slapping his knee, trying to hold back from laughing loudly. He liked this girl, she was deserving of Tamlin. He thought she was going to complain, perhaps even set up something that could cause Tamlin harm. Instead, she only asked for personal enhancement to please her new husband further.

He bowed, with a large smile, whispering back to the chieftain's wife. "I like you, your honor. You have gained the favor of a shaman. That is a large step in managing your new tribe. It shall be done, most definitely. Tamlin is a close friend, and I wish him the best as well. You are perfect for him." he stood, already walking into the back side of the room, looking for the materials needed, though keeping an open ear for anything else she needed.

At first she thought the shaman was going to find her request to be completely ridiculous. And then when he stated he liked her and thought she was perfect for him a bright smile grew across her face as he stated he would do this for her. She was definitely thankful and glad that it could be done. "Thank you Cleft," she said softly, still a bit embarrassed by her request but quite glad he didn't find it ridiculous. "I hope he likes it, and if you think of anything else that he'd like, I wouldn't mind it going in the potion in the future as well," she said softly before she turned from him, walking over to Tamlin with a grin on his face.

She quickly took a hold of the chieftain's hand and laid her head upon her arm. "I like the shaman, he's nice," she said softly still smiling as she looked up at Tamlin her sapphire eyes gazing at him. She couldn't help but wonder how we would react tomorrow night when the new enhancements would be added to the potion. Lust for him was already shimmering in her eyes and she honestly couldn't wait. But she knew tonight she would also enjoy their more... passionate and romantic evening as well. "So where to next?" she asked curiously.

Tamlin watched Cleft circle around his shop with a smile he's never seen before. "Huh. I suppose Cleft likes you too. What did you say to him? He seems to been have driven mad with determination." He joked.

The chieftain gripped her hand, and stroked her hair with his other arm. He looked down, watching to catch another view of her eyes. Her eyes had a certain glow to them, similar to the nights she got dominated by him, and he gave back a similar look just thinking about it. He wondered if he would be able to stay passionate tonight.

He wished the thought away and knelt to steal a kiss before walking, knowing Cleft did not care, and even if he did, he was busy running about grabbing materials. "We will see the seamstress. We must thank her for the dresses you've received and the wedding dress." He placed a hand on her back, and started to usher he outside with him.

The walk to the seamstress was a bit longer, seeing as she had no need to be near the chief. They crossed citizens on the way, and Tamlin was glad to see they bowed as they passed them, looking at her. They respected her.

She held onto his hand as she softly nuzzled against him. "Oh nothing other than thanking him," she said with a soft giggle. She wanted to keep this a secret, a special surprise for Tamlin for the next night. She kissed him softly when he knelt down and nodded her head when he said that they should go see the seamstress.

"Oh yes, I do need to thank her," she said with a soft smile upon her lips as she began to head out of the tent with Tamlin. This time she didn't let go of his hand though, instead she kept a hold onto it as she walked out first and then waited for him to exit as well before she returned to his side. "And I wanted to make a few suggestions to her, since she'll probably be making more dresses and the like," she said with a light nod before looking up at Tamlin, a warm smile spread across her lips.

She still wasn't used to the tauren's bowing their heads to her as she walked, but she walked tall and proud next to her husband. She wanted them to continue to respect her and realize that she did belong with him. "Is there any particular outfit you'd like to see me in?" she asked curiously as the two of them continued to walk along the village grounds headed on towards the seamstress's place.

Tamlin furrowed his brows in response, that giggle sounding mischevious. He trusted her and pushed the thought away, never the wiser.

"The seamstress hates me. I avoid her like a child. It's why she never hands you the dresses in person. I avoid her like the plague, so you may handle your clothing affairs while your husband waits for his beautiful wife's return outside." He huffed, and a million different dresses showed in his mind, most of them showing off her body, and he flushed thinking about all of the possibilities.

"Why, you ask? Because I never wear her cloth. She's a friend of my late mother. She expects me to be formal. I'm more like my father in the regard that I'm more casual and a brute." He grew slight embarrassed with this fact. "Anyway, I don't have any special requests. I'm sure the seamstress will find even better matching dresses for you as she sees you." Tamlin found themselves before the tent of the seamstress and was sitting on a log before her tent. He was still gripping Alexandrias hand tightly, still not wanting to let her go.

Alexandria looked up at Tamlin with a eyebrow raised. She found it hardly unlikely that anyone in the tribe would hate him. Maybe become annoyed, but she didn't think it was hate. But she let out a laugh as he explained the reason why. "Well I know I like how you dress," she chuckled lightly before getting up on her tiptoes, wanting to plant a kiss upon his muzzle but she knew it would be hard without his help. Though she didn't doubt he would lean down so that she could do so.

And then she let go of his hand letting out a light giggle with a wink and a promise she wouldn't take too long before she walked over to the seamstress, standing straight and tall before she bowed lightly before her. "I want to thank you for the dresses so far. They're absolutely beautiful especially my wedding dress," she said as she stood back up and then waited for the Seamstress response before she would ask her if she could give her some ideas of what she'd like to wear. One of them being of a short leather skirt and a wolfskin top that would only cover up her breasts. She liked the idea of being able to show off more skin to Tamlin after all, even though she knew others may look at her as well... but she knew Tamlin would never let another person touch her.

Tamlin happily bent and kissed her, giving her a little more than that with a subtle lick, not visible to the public. "Good. Your opinion is all that matters." He huffed.

Tamlin smiled at that wink, knowing he was blessed with such a beautiful wife. He tapped his hoof, waiting patiently, yet impatiently. He sat there alone, and he realized how bored and lonely he was without her. He really needed her.

----------

The seamstress adjusted her eyeglasses and looked at the woman who was brave enough to walk into a Tauren tent, then recognized the pelt, and the dress she wore. She frantically stood and bowed before her new chieftain.

"The dresses were of no issue. I apologize for the quality of them, actually. Now having seen you, they could be much more beautiful, if I may be so bold. And I also thank you, chieftain." She adjusted her eyeglasses again. "Those were of the first dresses I've made for humans. I wish to make much more for you. More that would suit your beauty and figure." She suggested, implying she would get beautiful dresses that at the same time would make men lust after her, giving her a beautiful appearance but no one would ever dare, knowing Tamlin laid claim on her.

"And humans should be bored with just dresses all the time. I shall prepare skirts, nightwear, and perhaps some casual tops and more "free" tops and bottoms for the undying heat this tribe has." She implied skimpy outfits. She bowed again.

"Have you need for anything else, chieftain? I'm glad to have met you. I can make better cloth for you now."

Alexandria blushed when the woman had gone on saying that she was beautiful and felt that the dresses she had made for her weren't up to quality. "Oh no! I thought they were perfect, granted... I feel bad about the one from yesterday," she said softly as she scratched the back of her head thinking back to the night before when Tamlin had torn the dress off of her. She actually felt rather bad about it and maybe she should consider more about keeping Tamlin from doing that so that she could wear some of these dresses again.

"Actually I was thinking about that," she said with a light smirk at the female tauren. It seemed the two of them were on the same wave length considering some things that would be much more revealing on her. Quickly Alexandria began to go on about some outfits she had in mind. The one with the short skirt and wolfskin bra, some dresses that were more revealing... and ones that weren't but were just beautiful to look at. She kind of liked the idea of the seamstress making her outfits that would have all eyes on her and she was looking forward to every creation the seamstress would come up with.

When the two would be done talking she looked over at the seamstress one last time. "I know Tamlin can... be childish," she smirked lightly knowing how else he could also be. "But you made the outfit he wore to the wedding didn't you?" she was guessing now, but she had a good feeling that she had once made that even though it did belong to his father before him. "I bet you could make him some more outfits, especially since I do like it when he's in something more formal" she mused softly knowing that Tamlin would wear something if she appreciated it. She wondered what the seamstress would think.

The seamstress nodded, and spoke in regards to the more revealing and free outfits. "I will have no issue making those. Your specific requests and more. I was a close friend of his mothers. Tamlins, I mean. I was practically his aunt. I've been thinking of outfits should he ever pick up a wife." She laughed, knowing he never would have. "As such, I wish him the best as his aunt. That includes making his wife even more ravishing than she already is."

She smiled at her gently. "As for the regular dresses that will make his heart melt, you will look stunning. Men will drop their jaws while Tamlin holds you safe in his arms like precious treasure."

She looked at her, with a brow raised. She liked the audacity of the human, calling a Tauren like Tamlin childish, but couldn't stifle a giggle. Though she had a huge smile on her face. "He wore it, did he..? I figured his stubbornness would make him wear linen on his wedding night," she joked, and knelt to be eye level with the chieftain human.

"Girl, I like you. You are suitable for Tamlin. You are thoughtful outside your years. I know humans do not live long. You must be young. Wise for your age. I appreciate your thoughts. I never thought I'd find a way to make Tamlin wear my works. It's all I've ever wanted. Thank you." She smiled, excited as ever to possibly see Tamlin in his throne, wearing clothing she made. So excited, that she bowed to the chieftain and started working as they talked. Working on both the chieftains outfits.

She inquired if there was anything else. "I can hear Tamlins hoof tapping. He wants you back."

Alexandria was already liking this seamstress and wondered if there was a way she could come talk to her often. She knew already Tamlin didn't like it when she left his side even if only temporarily. "I can't wait to see your creations," a bright smile upon her face as she reached forward to hug the female tauren. She would definitely consider her an aunt already even if it weren't true. Part of her wanted to tell the woman not to worry, she'd live longer than she though. But for now she wanted to keep that part of her hidden until she found out more. Instead she just smiled before she looked out over to the tent entrance hearing Tamlin tap his hoof.

"I supposed he does," she giggled lightly before turning to thank her once more. "Thank you so much again," she giggled before she left the tent running right into Tamlin's arms.

"Miss me?" she teased him lightly before she reached up to kiss him again. She knew it was a pointless question she could tell by the way he had been tapping his hoof. "Sorry I took so long, she had many great ideas," she smiled brightly wanting to keep all the ideas a secret something to surprise Tamlin everyday when she brought a new outfit or two.

The seamstress giggled softly as she received a hug. She hadn't had one since Tamlins mother passed away. She hugged the chieftain tight, knowing that they would become good friends for a long while. "I can't wait to see you in them... and Tamlin." She smiled, sweetly.

As she left, the seamstress had a newfound motivation to work harder on her creations.

----------

Tamlin saw his beautiful wife walk outside the tent and kissed her back, then went for multiple more, knowing there was hardly anyone around the seamstress' tent.

"I could tell you liked aunti- I mean the seamstress." He flushed realizing his mistake. "You two were giggling it away in there. I know you may not stay sane with just me. You can visit her whenever you like, granted I may see you there and come back to pick you up, keep you safe on the way and the way back. Aun- the seamstress will be a valuable friend. She helped raise me." He huffed.

Tamlin found himself reaching for her hand, instead of her reaching for his. While she was in there, he arranged a dinner for them. "Come, love. Back to our quarters. I prepared us a meal." He smiled like a child, feeling confident, as if he had a cheesy one liner to say as they ate.

Alexandria couldn't help but let out a giggle the few times he almost said Aunt instead of seamstress. She knew the truth, after all Auntie had told her about him. "I'd like it if I got to talk to her often," she said with a bright smile. It would be nice to have a female friend to talk to and she was sure that the female tauren would have many stories of Tamlin to tell her. She honestly couldn't wait to hear them all.

"Oh a meal?" she questioned lightly, holding onto his hand when he had taken a hold of it. She wondered what it was he had prepared for them. It would be nice to have a romantic dinner before the two of them retreated to the room... to really become one. She nuzzled up against him as they walked, glad they took this small tour of the village and she hoped to see more of it one day. Part of her mind also wondered to which outfit Auntie would make her first. A smile upon her face since she knew Tamlin would definitely enjoy all the creations. "Can I sit on your lap while we eat?" she questioned lightly. She knew most of the time people would sit across from each other and eat, but she wanted to be as close to him as possible.

"She is yours to visit freely, then." he huffed happily as they walked. He wouldn't admit it, but he really liked his aunt. Perhaps Alexandria was his way back in, perhaps greet her now and then, inquire as to her health, put them into good terms. Tamlin was grateful for Alexandria, bringing even more happiness to his life, not to mention being able to make her happy as well, having someone to talk to other than himself.

"A meal indeed, love. I bothered the chef to make us a meal, a table is already set." he smiled, stroking her hair with his other hand when she nuzzled against him. He made his way to their quarters, his eyes wandering a bit, still captivated by her beauty. He had a feeling that it would always be like this, him fawning over her. "In regards to that, I only had one chair set up." He winked at her, as if he knew she would ask, or if he would give her no option but to be in his lap.

Eventually, they made it inside their quarters, and he brought her out to the back, where there was a simple, wooden table covered by a luxurious brown cloth, the meal already set, a silver platter with a large lid covering it. It was likely a big hunk of meat, though Tamlin didn't know himself. He was more focused on wanting to eat with her, feed her, her feeding him. He took a seat in the chair, and gestured for her to come to him.

Alexandria was holding onto him tightly as they walked back to the tent and was definitely happy to see that their meal would be eaten out back. That place was definitely becoming her favorite place to go, maybe... Tamlin will take here there one day... She pushed the thought out of her mind glad to hear that she would indeed be sitting on his lap.

"It looks amazing," she said before walked over to him, climbing up onto his lap. She snuggled close, ready to share a plate of food with her loving husband. Today had truly been the best day of her life so far. She actually closed her eyes and held her hands together as if she was praying. She wanted to give thanks for the food and for her happening upon the tauren tribe in the first place. She was quiet for a moment as she thought it and she also sent a thought out to her mother as well before she let her hands drop and looked up at the Tauren she had come to love so much. "Tamlin.... today truly has been the best day ever, thank you," she said softly to him.

Tamlin's heart heated, possibly melting. Ever since the first day, his desire was to keep her happy, always. He was happy he could do that today, happy that she enjoyed her day. Meaning she enjoyed meeting his best friend, meeting his aunt. He felt that this tribe was right for her, that she was going to enjoy it here. And he only sought to make it better.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, dear. But the day still goes on," he smiled. He lifted the lid, unveiling a large, well cooked turkey, surrounded with multiple vegetables, and on the side, mashed potatoes. "We have this meal, and love to look forward to." He smiled at her. "Don't think the day is over until we've woken to the next." He stretched, reaching for the knife, before she could. He would do all the work for the meal, that included feeding her. He just wanted her on his lap. He started to carve into the turkey, cutting out multiple slices, showing his experience with it, as the chieftain who always started the feasts.

Eventually, they had a meal laid out for them. As he forked a piece of the turkey, he held it to her mouth. "You know, Alexandria, I can't wait." he huffed happily. "I can't wait to spend every day like the second, watching the sun rise, and every day like this one, watching the sun set. I can't wait to enjoy a life of meals, love and for the first time, I look forward to resolving the tribe's issues. I look forward to a life with you." He said, forking another piece of meat for himself, then her. He served the potatoes now and then between bites of meat.

She was going to reach out and grab a set of silverware when she realized that there was only one set, which he was quick to grab and began to slice the turkey that laid out before them with expertise. It all looked amazing and her heart seemed to melt again at the words he spoke to him. She too couldn't wait to spend everyday with him. She knew they'd enjoy every happy moment, sad moment and all the other moments together. All that would matter to her is that they went through it all together. "I can't wait to spend every moment with you as well Tamlin," she smiled bright up at him before she took the piece of meat into her mouth that he held before her, now understanding why there was only one set of silverware. She rather liked it that he was feeding her, it made her feel giddy and much, much closer to him.

She let out a soft moan to show that she enjoyed the taste of the food as she softly chewed it. It was definitely delicious and every time he went to feed her again she'd open her mouth accepting it. She was looking forward to the night in bed with him, but perhaps even more so the next night when she would surprise him. But tonight, which would be full of passion and love for each other... she was definitely looking forward to that as well. "It all tastes so delicious," she said softly in between one of the forkfuls of food that he fed her.

She cuddled up against him some, enjoying the closeness as the two of them enjoyed dinner together. She hoped that they could spend every meal like this. Her on his lap as he fed the both of them. "I still know today is the best day, because I know tonight we'll be enjoyable," she said softly in response as she blushed a deep shade of red. She always seemed to get so embarrassed around him and sometimes she thought he did it on purpose because he liked to see her blush.

Tamlin sighed in happiness, and he continued to feed her bits of food like a princess. "I'm glad you enjoy the food, for you will dine like this for as long as you're by my side." He sent another piece towards her mouth to emphasize it, and when she mentioned tonight, he placed his hand on her thigh.

"Mmmm," he groaned teasingly. "Tonight will be enjoyable, much more than that, even." he ran that hand upward, just to see her blush some more. "I've been waiting for tonight, like the last night, all day." He licked her softly, on the neck, slowly. He wanted to keep teasing her, make her want him, make her blush. Once her face was practically beet red, he forked another piece into his mouth, and was happy to see it was almost gone.

"Mmm, soon, love..." he said longingly, partially for himself and partially to tease her again.

The Auburn haired chieftain let out a soft giggle as her husband placed a hand upon her thigh. She took the next piece of food eagerly known what was waiting for them once they had finished. She was sure there was a new potion already waiting for them in their room so that they could make passionate love for the night. She wondered how long they would last being passionate... before animal instinct took him. Even she was growing some of that instinct as well.

"I've been waiting for the night as well," she said softly to him a playful smile upon her face as it continued to stay beat red. She enjoyed his playful licks and nuzzled against him more. She could also feel herself already growing wet from all the teasing. "I think I'm full," she stated wanting to now crawl into bed with him to make sweet passionate love.

He groaned into her ear, upon hearing she was full. He didn't say word back, but started to lick her, steal kisses from her, his want and need for her overwhelming him. He slid his hand farther up her thigh, and started to lift her towards the tent while he licked her, as if that was his response to her being full. He was eager for this night, eager to take her as his wife for the first time.

They found themselves inside the tent, licking and kissing one another passionately, slowly, and his hand cupped her ass while he gestured toward the potion beside them, not wanting to take his hands or mouth off her while she drank, though he did begin tugging off his clothing.

"Alexandria, I want you.. I need you..." he said longingly, as his robe came off, tossing it to the side. "I need you so badl-" he said, as he started licking her some more, wanting to take her now more than ever, though he wasn't sure how long he'd be able to stay gentle like this, he'd certainly try. Things would change, fast, when she drank the potion.

She closed her eyes enjoying all the licking as she kissed him back. The teasing was enjoyable and she would let out a soft moan as he ran his hand up her tight. A soft giggle escaped her as he picked her up and carried her like a princess into the tent. She couldn't wait to make love to her husband.

She glanced over at the potion, quickly grasping it on her hands as he sat her down. Enjoying the licks as she popped off the top to let the cool liquid flow down her throat. The tingly sensation already began all over her body as the potion began to work it's magic. Sometimes she wish she didn't need to have to take a potion, but still she was thankful for it and in her mind she sent out a small thanks to the shaman before setting the empty vial down and turned to face her husband who was already undressing.

"I want you too, Tamlin," she said softly before she reached down to pull her dress off of her, revealing her slender naked self. Her breasts were already perked up from all of his teasing before and he would probably notice the glistening of her womanhood as well as she then walked over to him and placed her arms around him. "Tamlin, my husband," she smiled at the thought. "I want sweet passionate love with you tonight, I love you," she whispered to him as she nuzzled up against him wondering what this night of love would bring them.

Back
Top Bottom