Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tribal Experience (StarFireGurl x Pewre)

Tamlin laughed softly as he ran his huge fingers through her hair, washing it thoroughly. "Of course, my dear." He put a finger under her chin, tipping it up to his eye level. "I sense you worry, and you need not worry about the beauty of the dress. The same tailor who worked on your previous dress will be working on your wedding dress. The request has already been sent out." He pressed his muzzle against her lips, his way of taking a kiss. "You need not hold back, Alexandria. You are to be my wife soon, a chieftain's wife. You may ask of anything to anyone, especially me." He stared into her eyes and smiled wider, squeezing her butt teasingly.

"Have you any other requests, beloved? Speak openly." He said, huffing in bliss. He reached to the side, lathering soap in his hands himself, running it through her hair thoroughly, and his member twitched slightly at the thought of having to clean her body as well. He wondered if she felt the twitch.

Her sapphire eyes sparkled brightly as he tipped her chin up so that she would look up to him. A smile across her face as he accepted her request. She wasn't worried... just easily embarrassed. She kissed him softy as he pushed his muzzle against her before she continued on cleaning him, feeling his member twitched. "I'm not worried... just" she trailed off not sure how to say it and instead blushed a deeper red.

She couldn't think of anything else she wanted to request right now, she was just glad to be there with him... in the tub, cleaning each other teasingly. She knew she couldn't take his full member right now, but that didn't mean she could reach down and begin to clean it, rubbing it thoroughly as if to make sure it was squeaky clean, yet trying to tease him at the same time. "I can't think of anything else right now," she said softly as she continued to scrub at his member while he washed her hair. "If I knew my body could handle it I'd ask you to take me again," She blushed a deep red, she couldn't help it, she loved every bit of him. "But I do know I definitely want to cuddle against you tonight," she stopped as she reached the tip of his member, looking back up at him with those sapphire eyes full of love for the tauren chieftain before her.

Tamlin laughed again at her actions. She was awfully adorable when she was shy, and he huffed in satisfaction, groaning very softly at her cleaning. He started to tease back, using the soap to "clean" her breasts more thoroughly than one should, using the slipperiness to his advantage, squeezing parts of her breasts between his fingers, playing with her nipples messily, while his member twitched. He knew she felt that one, her hands being on it.

"You are truly to be my wife if you request for something like that, minutes after we just finished. I am proud of you. And trust me..." He stared directly into her eyes, his filled with both love and lust. "You will get more than enough of me every day." He took a kiss again, a longer one, before tipping her chin back to lick her neck endearingly. "You shall feel a Tauren's warmth while you are awake this time, dear betrothed." He smiled, washing her breasts, knowing they would begin the cuddling soon.

"Tell me, Alexandria. You are comfortable by my side, yes? You went from nearly dying, to servicing, to marrying the highest chieftain in a mere amount of days. Assure me you believe you belong by my side." He said, more so out of politeness. He knew she loved him as much as he did her, and his hands found themselves at her ass again. Though he in a way turned her request down due to her exhaustion, he still had more than enough durability for more... pleasurable acts. He nudged his needs away, or tried to, anyway.

Alexandria closed her eyes, very much enjoying the way he was cleaning her breasts, and she let it be known as she let a soft moan escape her while she continued to finish cleaning his member. She felt it twitch beneath her hands again and oh how she wished she could let it overtake her once more. But she knew they would have many days ahead of them where he would do such things to her and perhaps one day she'd be able to let him take her multiple times.

She gazed up into his eyes again as he spoke to her before kissing him once more and then he went to lick her and she let out a soft giggle. It still tickled her but she did enjoy the act of endearment. "I look forward to it," she said softly as she finished cleaning up his massive member and then moved onto cleaning the rest of him as the two of them talked. She was enjoying this light teasing they were doing, and the talking. It was nice to be able to just talk with him about anything, and she hoped it would always be this way. She's never had something like this before.

And then the conversation got a little more serious, but she expected it. A lot has definitely happened between the two of them in the past couple of days. Just only the day prior she expected to be on her way to the elven city still to deliver the message, but instead someone else would be doing that for her. She finished cleaning him up before she moved to cuddle up against him in the tub. "I know a lot has happened in the past forty-eight hours. But I do know in my heart that I was meant to be here... That I should be with you and no one else," she said softly as she placed her head on his furry chest. SHe was definitely ready for them to get into bed and cuddle the night away.

Sunwalker enjoyed moments like these, having expected to never have them. He was glad that Alexandria trespassed, and he thanked whomever was up above watching all the realms. He held her close to him, making her take the spot between his member and waist once again, as if it were a saddle of sorts.

"I'm glad to hear that, love. You should know, as well, that I've been by far the happiest since you've shown." He smiled at her sweetly, as he slowly rinsed them both before getting up, hugging her close to his chest while she sat on the makeshift saddle. He handed her a cloth as they sat in a stool inside the restroom, expecting her to try them both. He neglected the fact that he'd been hornier than ever since she'd shown, as well.

"Shall we retire to our quarters, chieftain wife?" He teased, waiting for her adorable nod before donning the pelt onto her shoulders again. There was a certain beauty in her nude, exhausted body with the pelt only chieftains and their wives wore. And a certain sex appeal. He shook the thought, thinking himself silly for wanting to take her every waking moment. Eventually, he made way to their bedroom, and he sat on the mat, looking at her expectingly.

"I've taken you every day," he joked, knowing it's only been two days. "Since we've been together. Now, you may decide how you'd like to take me, in our cuddle." He teased, huffing with anticipation, just wanting to hold her in his warmth again. "Make sure you are comfortable, as we have a special, private day tomorrow."

She smiled brightly when he stated this is the happiest he had been in a long time. And to think, none of this would've happened if she didn't trespass and end up taking that potion in the first place. Instead she'd probably had been tossed aside, left dead after he had used her. But now... now they were to be married and she couldn't be happier. He was her family now, the only family she needed. She stayed close to him as he carried her and then once she was sat on the stood she dried him off first before drying herself off so that he could gaze upon how she looked when she was completely wet, without the stickiness of his seed.

She wore the pelt he placed upon her proudly, glad that she was the one that got to wear it. This was hers, and hers alone and there was no way she was going to allow anyone to take it from her. "I know I'm ready to sleep against you," she giggled lightly as they two of them entered their sleeping quarters. And once they were in the room she stood there looking at him longingly as he sat upon the mat. It had only been moments ago that he had taken her roughly in this room, and now they were to sleep enjoying the warmth of each other. She was thankful when he had finished off on her that it was in front of the mirror instead of the mat, not that she didn't think he had many more mats to replace. After all... she had a feeling they'd be replacing many in the future.

She let out a small laugh as she smiled as he claimed he had taken her every day since they met, and well it was true it had, it had been only two days. She mused for a moment, debating how she would cuddle against him that night. She felt giddy, like a little kid again despite being twenty three years of age. Though now that she thought about it, she didn't know how old he was... Not that it mattered, to her age was but a number. She then smirked before running forward and jumping into his arms, holding onto him as she pressed herself close. "I just want you to hold me close every night," she whispered against him. To her it didn't matter if she way laying next to him, or on top of him. All that mattered was that their bodies were touching and keeping each other warm throughout the night. Although she was sure his body would keep her warmer than she would for him.

Tamlin, staring at the beauty, in her bare, soft skin in front of him, caused him to also think of the multiple versions he's seen of her. Doused in water, her clothes stuck to her body, covered in his seed, glistening and wet, and in a dress. He found that he believed them all to be outrageously attractive, and he was only happier that he had her.

He usually laid with a loincloth, but knowing her, he knew it wasn't necessary. Her giggles and laughs caused his heart to skip a beat, not knowing such beautiful sounds were possible of being produced in this world, even after all he's heard.

"Alexandria, you're perfect." he said with a serious smile, and before she got even the chance to blush, he held her tight, giving her a place next to him on the mat, her head level with his, meaning with their size difference, her legs would be able to wrap around his chest/stomach, and they could keep eye contact the entire time. Instead of starting with eye contact, he wanted to hear more of her giggles, feel more of her warmth, her soft skin. He nudged her gently, as if he were an animal trying to seek attention, and once she moved, he started to lick her exposed neck, her shoulders, her chest. "I told you that Tauren show affection this way, but did you know, the longer they do it, the more places, that's how much affection they mean to show?" As if to give an example, he continued to lick her chest and upwards, trying to get her to moan slightly so that he could stick the tip of his tongue inside her mouth, trying to taste more of her, forever however little to long.

He continued to lick her and steal kisses playfully until they both were laughing, teasing and cuddling eachother into a deep warmth that not only came from their bodies, but their love, eventually drifting into sleep.

The next day, a box and a dress were left in their quarters. The box contained her wedding dress, and the dress was hers for the rest of today's casual affairs.

The auburn woman giggled as the two of them laid together, enjoying every lick that he gave her. She would kiss him back as well. Giggling, talking and just enjoying each others' warmth until they had closed her eyes and passed out. It was the perfect way to end such an arousing night and she couldn't wait for the next day. Her heart always skipping a beat when she thought about the fact that she'd be walking down the aisle to state her vow of being his wife from that day forth.

Her night was filled with dreams of the two of them enjoying their days together. She smiled softly in her sleep and just like the night prior, she had slept so well unlike how she used too.

When the next day approached, Alexandria stretched as she woke up. Smiling softly as she once again got to see Tamlin laying next to her. She slid out from his grasp before leaning over to plant a soft kiss upon his muzzle before walking over to the stool that held her dress and a box she was sure contained the wedding one. She wanted to peak inside of it, but she knew there was a chance that he would see it. So instead she picked up the other dress, this one a light grey with a similar design as the one the day prior. She had taken off her pelt so that she could easily place the dress on herself before twirling around in it once and then placing her wolf pelt back on herself. She was definitely liking all the clothes she had been given to wear so far.

Feeling Alexandria slip from his grip, he grunted sleepily. He slowly turned over, watching her strut while nude, wearing only that pelt. He never thought he'd wake up to a sight like that, and could only give a soft rumble of an "Mmmmh" as he stared, his morning wood twitching.

Before she started twirling, he sat up, leaving him to be seen awake when she twirled. He opened his arms in advance, wanting her back into his grip. While waiting, he greeted his very soon to be wife.

"Good morning, beautiful." He mumbled sleepily. Though he sat up, his morning wood was extremely clear to see, a big lump inside the blanket between his knees. He was in debate on whether he should hide it or allow it to show.

"Come to Tamlin." He jested.

As she had twirled she smiled when she saw that he had sat up in bed. She giggled lightly as he said good morning to her, which she responded "Good morning, handsome," she blushed at this, but then ran to leap into his arms as he asked her to come to him. She could tell he was already growing hard, but she wanted to wait until after the wedding. After all... she wanted to be able for them to mate after the wedding. But she did kiss him softly on his muzzle as she ran a hand over his forming bulge.

"So, other than the wedding, is there some sort of reception after?" she mused lightly curious to what would all be filled in their day ahead. She knew it was just going to be all about the two of them and she definitely liked it that it would be a private ceremony where he would be the first to see her in her wedding dress.

She held onto him tightly, cuddling up against him as she sat upon his member, partially to tease him and partially because she quite like being on his bulge. She gazed up at him longingly knowing that by the end of the day she'd really be his, carrying his name even. Even though she pretty much already belonged to him as he had taken her twice already, leaving his scent upon her.

He held her tighter than ever, knowing that this was their day. He gave her a soft, slow lick on her lips. He shivered at the touch of her hand on his morning wood, but he resisted acting on it, knowing he would have plenty of time after the ceremony.

"I have yet to plan anything, love. I have set the wedding," he coughed, slightly awkward. "Though not the place. I was thinking that since we had truly laid claim on eachother behind my tent, staring at the sun, that perhaps the wedding could take place there. I would bring the priest, and we would say our vows there." he pondered upon the thought of a reception. "If you like, we can hold a feast, or we can wait, perhaps a day. When word has spread that the might chieftain of the Sun tribe has taken a wife after all his years, people will flood with gifts and visits in order to gain your favor, and their true intent, to test you."

He huffed, knowing she would worry about that, and he decided to distract her by slightly flexing his muscular frame, making her rub against his fur, their genitals grinding teasingly. "Worry not, only worry of what you'd like to do today. It is your special day, inform your soon to be husband of your desires." he smiled gently, comfortingly.

She loved the warmth of being in his arms, she reached up to take a hold of him, now leaving his bulge alone. She knew she would have it later, and hopefully tonight would be full of passion as they celebrate becoming one. "I like that. It's beautiful out there," she said with a softly smile in comment about them getting married out behind their room. It was nice and private and had a beautiful setting. She thought for a moment what her vows would be, with the priest being there... she definitely didn't want to mention anything sexual... though she was sure he'd realize she'd mean that as well.

And then he spoke of the reception. It did make more sense for the reception to be later, to give times for those outside the tribe to come. She wondered for a moment if her father would come, but she pushed the thought from her mind. Her village did not like Taurens she knew they wouldn't care who he married especially if her name wasn't spoken to them. Though she knew he'd probably eventually find out, but she knew they could deal with that if he were to ever show up. She knew she could deal with anything as long as Tamlin was by her side. But there was one person whom she wanted at her reception... but she knew it would be hard. "I like the idea of having the reception later. There is one person I want there, but... it'll be hard getting here there," she said softly as she began to express one of her desires, other than... the fact she obviously wanted to make sweet, sweet love to him later.

"I want my mom there... but," she frowned softly wondering how they would even manage that. It would mean breaking into her father's house and sneaking into her room to find her mother's photo, the small shrine she had for her mother in her room. "It would mean having to steal her photo from my room at father's house" she said softly. She wondered if could even be done, she knew it would be hard to break into the house without her father knowing something was gone. She looked up at him, her sapphire eyes gazing into his. She knew he would do whatever it took to grant her request, but was this request too much?

Tamlin held her tight to his chest, tipping her chin up so she could look up at him in loving warmth, while he looked down at her beauty. He realized he never mentioned any vows, and he was never one to have been loving or thoughtful until he had met her. "Err... Alexandria, what will we say for our vows? Shall they be short, but meaningful or...? Do you want to write them?" Tamlin was speaking quickly, he was flustered, having never thought about this before, forgetting completely that she liked his idea, an attempt at being thoughtful.

Like the vows, Tamlin forgot of the reception, though he knew there would obviously be talks of politics, some new enemies would develop as other countries realized they couldn't marry into his power, but he became even more flustered at the thought he would have to appease her family. One side of him believed he should be kind, apologize for taking their daughter so roughly, another side of him believed that he, the mightiest Tauren should be allowed to take whatever he liked, not to mention she was happy with him. He furrowed his brow in surprise when she mentioned someone she wanted there, and listened carefully. It was her request, after all.

After listening, watching Alexandria's facial expressions carefully, he felt sad for her. He did not like when his loved one frowned. He thought she deserved a huge smile on her face at all times.

"This request is nothing to your husband chieftain. I will handle it. Your mother will be at our reception. Do not worry about the details, or the procedure. Simply know that your mother will be there, with some slight complication. Fret not, smile, my love, for it is your wedding day, and the priest may approach soon." He said with confidence, knowing he'd do anything to lift her lips into a smile again.

She kept herself close to Tamlin as he spoke to her, asking of their vows... she wanted them to meaningful at least she wanted to say hers from her heart. And then she looked up at him as he promised her that her mother would indeed be at the wedding reception. A bright smile upon her face as her Sapphire eyes shone brightly with happiness. She was glad to hear he would find a way for her mother to be there. "Thank you Tamlin," she said softly before getting up to give him a kiss upon his muzzle before she laid her hands upon his heart.

"I'd like it if your vows came from your heart," she said softly before she moved her hands to her heart, a blush appearing upon her cheeks. "Because I know mine will," she looked down, once again feeling shy and embarrassed as she proceeded to use her foot to draw circles on the ground as if she was trying to use it as a distraction. But she knew he would listen to this request as well and any other request she would ever give him. Just as she would listen to any request he would ever give her.

She then turned to face away from him, not because she didn't want to look at him, but because he said the priest would be here soon. "Well in that case I should go change," she looked back at him for a moment a small smirk on her face before she faced away again, walking over to the stool to pick up the box before heading to their bathing room. She hide herself inside and get ready in there, hoping he could get ready out there. She wasn't going to come out until she knew full well he was waiting outside for her. "I'll be in here," she said as she slipped through the doorway. "No peaking allowed and I'm not coming out until I know you and the priest are waiting out back for me," she giggled lightly before ducking away.

Tamlin put a charming hand on her lower back, nuzzling against her, in complete bliss with such a lovely woman. "Perhaps, it will come directly from my heart. I will speak my vows with no having prior thought, and you will hear exactly what is on my mind when I hold your hands, looking into your eyes. The words I speak will pour directly from my heart." he reassured her.

When she got up, he was sad to release his grip on her, yet smiling like an idiot at her playfulness, and that adorable giggle he wants to hear forever. He watched carefully as she strut into the bathroom playfully, and he managed to stand, grunting, stretching, since he hadn't stood up that morning.

"Fine, fine. No peeking. Though I'll be very much peeking under it later today." He joked, and walked towards the cabinet. He shuffled through them, looking for the set of cloth his father had made for him, for an occasion such as this one. Slowly, he shuffled into the cloth, eventually taking a look in the mirror, ignoring the giggles and gasps that he heard coming from the bathroom.

Tamlin looked like he never had before, the robe being largely white, covered with brown and gold outlines. He wore proud Tauren colors, and he looked more like a handsome, charming diplomat than a Tauren chieftain. He flushed, hoping Alexandria would like seeing a completely different side of him. He shook his worries away, and walked outside, to see the priest already standing there. He took his spot on one side of the log, standing, waiting for his betrothed.

Alexandria stood before the mirror staring at herself. Her long auburn hair fell over her shoulders, though she had quite the bed head from sleeping against Tamlin the whole night. She reached up to her heart, placing it upon it as she closed her eyes. Her mother may not be able to see her mother today, but she knew that her mother was here in spirit. That was all she needed. She knew her mother would be okay with this, it would only be her father that wasn't. That was why she did not want her father to know. He would try and put a stop to it, thus she knew the next time she saw him it would be too late for him to do such a thing.

And then she opened her sapphire eyes, letting out a small giggle as she opened the box that would contain her wedding dress. A gasp escaped her lips as she saw how beautiful it really was. It was simple and white, with brown diamonds at the top and gold trimming along the diamonds and the cuffs of the flowing short sleeves. She pulled off the grey dress and then carefully pulled on her wedding dress before turning to look at herself in the mirror. She loved it. it was the most beautiful dress she had ever had and even though she enjoyed Tamlin tearing her clothes off... she wasn't going to allow him to tear this one off. She would change into the other dress first for him to tear off.

She looked at her hair feeling that bed head was definitely not the way to go and looked in the box to see the seamstress had also left her items she could use in her hair. She smiled brightly before finding a brush and began to brush it. It wouldn't take her long, it wasn't often that she did her hair up in the first place. But she wanted to look her absolute best for today. She quickly did up a braid, one that went across to look like a head band, tying it with some fancy string the seamtress had left for her. She then brushed through the rest of her hair, letting it flow back across her back all silky smooth. There, she felt she was done. Simple, just the way she liked it.

And then once she felt she was satisfied she peaked out of the room, checking to make sure Tamlin had left before she made her way out. It still felt rather odd to be walking around barefoot all the time, but honestly she liked the freedom of it. She smiled brightly as she made her way to the opening peaking out to see where it was the priest and tamlin were. She let out a small gasp seeing the attire he wore. She already believed him to look completely handsome, but... how was he even more handsome. She had covered her mouth and ducked back, hoping he didn't hear. She wanted to walk out and see him turn around and watch the look on his face when he saw her.

When she believed it was safe, she carefully stepped out. Walking lightly towards him with her arms waving softly at her side. In a way it felt weird to not have anyone walk her down and give her away like it was tradition for humans. So instead she imagined her mother walking along with her. She smiled brightly at the thought, her sapphire eyes now searching for Tamlins to see the look up on his face.

Tamlin fidgeted in the unfamiliar clothing, straightening it, making sure that the white stayed white, opposed to turning brown in the oasis dirt. He was clearly flustered, and the priest laughed softly in response. Tamlin grunted at the priest jokingly, knowing he was thinking too much into it. He loved her, and she loved him, and that was all that mattered on their wedding day.

He heard the shuffling of her feet, and took a deep breath, trying hard to regain his posture. He wanted to look confident, strong before he looked at her. Once he was satisfied, he looked over at her and was stunned. His mouth dropped, literally, and he lost all the breath he had prepared earlier. He lost his confidence, his strength. Her beauty was enough to make him weak, to make him feel nothing but blessed.

"You... In all of the realms, the countries I've traveled... You are the most beautiful sight I've ever seen..." He couldn't stop staring at her eyes, that seemed to stick out more than ever, in the oasis, her dress, and her tied hair. He continued to stare, even as he reached for her hand, to kiss it. He stared, like a fool. He was completely lost, staring at her like a fool.

The priest coughed, and Tamlin returned to the world around him, and no longer hypnotized by her beauty- though just barely. He coughed as well, trying to regain his posture.

Though a chieftain should never do this, he kneeled, just to be eye level with her as he gripped both her hands, entangling his huge ones with her small, dainty ones. He wanted to hold hands with her, at this moment, regardless of the size difference. He took a deep breath.

"Alexandria, since you stumbled into my sight, I've been smitten with you. Your beauty is unparalleled, even through all of the adventures I've had in the realms. Your leadership is that of a Tauren, and so is the power behind your voice and will." he flushed, not knowing where he was going with this, but was gladly speaking from his heart.

"You are the one I'd like to spend my life with, Alexandria. No one has had this effect on me, not until you stepped before me. I wish to have you by my side, offering me your wisdom and love. I wish to take you as mine, as my wife, claim you with the Sunwalker name. In turn, I offer you the same. You will have Tamlin Sunwalker, listening to each of your requests, with you in sickness and in health. I will bend the stars for you, search every inch of the realm if that is what you desire, so long as you are by my side." He huffed.

"I love you, unconditionally, my dear Alexandria. I always will. Allow me the honor of being called your husband, beautiful one." he flushed even more, looking into her eyes, hoping that this was satisfactory for her.

The look on Tamlin's face said it all. She blushed a deep scarlet red glad that he enjoyed how she currently look. When she finally reached him, she turned to face him as he had knelt before her kissing her hand. She placed her hands in his, her heart was racing at the moment still feeling like she was in some sort of dream. Here she was about to be married to a Tauren Chieftain, something she never believed would happen to her not even a week ago.

And then his vows... she knew they came straight from his hear the way she spoke. She could feel her own heart melting, enjoying every word he spoke. They were... perfect. She couldn't picture him saying anything else. She was glad that his vows came straight from his heart. "Tamlin," she started, a soft smile upon her face. "I feel like ever since I've stumbled upon your land I've been reborn thanks to you. I've admired the way you hold command over your tribe, the proudness you hold and the tenderness you have for me," she continued as she spoke straight from her heart as well. To her, it was the only way for her do vows.

"It is you and only you that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want to be only by your side working together to share each others' wisdom and love," she blushed some more, even though it was from her heart it was still a bit embarrassing to say it in front of the priest that stood before them overseeing their ceremony. "I wish to be your wife, and for you to be my husband. I will gladly accept the Sunwalker name and know I'll care for you in both sickness and health. I want to always be by your side supporting you in every way I can," she finished hoping that he as well enjoyed her vows as much as she enjoyed his. She was glad to be at eye level with him so that the two of them could continue to gaze into each others' eyes.

She had never seen a tauren wedding ceremony before and wondered what it was that came next. Would they exchange rings? Wait... she didn't have a ring for him! Or was it something else that Taurens exchanged? She wasn't even sure... she didn't even think to ask. She just hoped that whatever it was she would have to do, she would do it right.

Tamlin had the stupidest, largest grin on his face. He melted at her vows, and he knew them to be true to her heart. He found himself just stuck on his knees, staring into her eyes, despite the priest coughing so that he could accept the box he was holding.

Tamlin eventually broke the gaze, though regretfully. "Now, Alexandria... I know that humans exchange rings, and I wish for you to keep that human part of you about. I love that side of you, like all the other sides. However, I do not offer you a large diamond. I feel this would fit you much more."

He took the box from the priest, pulling a the lid open, exposing the ring. The band of the ring was sitting inside the cushion, but one could easily see that it was not bronze, silver, or gold. Instead, it was a material found nearby the oasis, a metallic orange, befitting her auburn hair. He was promised by the smiths that it was a strong, rich metal, and believed them. The gem that was cut similar to a diamond was a large, rich, deep, sapphire.

"I know this is no gold band and a large diamond, but I hope you enjoy this very personal wedding ring from me, Alexandria Sunwalker." He gestured for her hand, and hoped she wouldn't be disgusted by it.

Her eyes opened wide as he then pulled out a ring before her. Her mouth dropped as she gasped, it was beautiful. Nothing could compare to it, not even the ring that Henry had tried given to her. Only to have her chuck it at him and run off. It was like he knew she liked things simple. The sleek metallic orange band, the beautiful sapphire in. She never really did like diamonds, something Henry definitely never realized about her, having presented her with some giant diamond. Though she had to admit, it was nice to leave a dent in the side of his head with that diamond. But now was not the time to be thinking of that.

She held out her slender left hand "It's beautiful," she whispered as she waited for him to place it upon her ring finger. But she didn't have anything to give him... Not even if she went back home to her room. And she felt nothing could compare to this. "But... I don't have anything for you," she said as she looked up at him, gazing deeply into her eyes. Of course she was still going to accept the ring, she could tell how much thought he put into it and she would definitely wear it proudly wherever she went with him.

Tamlin smiled, her worries of not having a gift for him a trivial matter to him. He slowly slipped the ring onto her, watching, grinning like an idiot, having claimed his own, beautiful wife.

"The Tauren are simple, proud. You need only stay by my side and offer me your love and wisdom. We expect nothing more, and I wish for nothing more. Wear this with you always, as you should always be by my side." he gained a massive amount of confidence, his main concern being the ring, and she loved it, so he was happier than ever, knowing he could be sweet and thoughtful.

The priest slowly placed his hands on both Tamlin's and Alexandria's head. This was more for Tauren, to touch horns, but the priest decided to put their foreheads together.

"By the power of the elements, the realms, and the spirits, both them and the power vested in me grants you both man and wife."

Tamlin grinned like an idiot, knowing she was truly Alexandria Sunwalker, and immediately stood, picking her up, the excitement getting to him as he stole kisses from her, licking visible spots of her skin while carrying her, careful of her dress, in front of the priest. He cared not for what he thought, only that they were finally one, and he was more excited than ever. A hand raised in appreciation of the priest, then another motion of the hand caused the priest to bow and leave them to themselves, wondering what they would do next was Tamlin's main thought.

Alexandria fidgeted a bit, still a bit sad she didn't have anything for him but if truly all he wanted was for her to stay by his side, she would gladly do it. There was no doubt in her that she would even consider straying from this Tauren before her.

She was a bit surprised when the priest suddenly placed his hands on her head and pushed her forehead to Tamlins, thus proclaiming them man and wife. Her heart skipped a beat she was now really Tamlin's wife! And instantly she was grasped up in Tamlin's arms, just like a princess would be and she loved that about him. She giggled as he licked her and she placed kissed on him. She was looking forward to a whole day as just the two of them and then... a night to really make themselves one with each other.

"That tickles," she giggled as the priest walked away. She loved every part of Tamlin right now, and wanted to just stay with him. She wondered what the rest of this day, the day that was only theirs, will truly hold for them. Maybe a romantic dinner before they head to bed later in the night? Sometime just sitting there... teasing each other knowing it was best to wait until the night... to really please each other. Her body had to always recover it seemed. Granted it had only been twice, she still wish she didn't have to take time to recover. "Tamlin...." she said softly before nuzzling into him, enjoying his warm fur. "It's only you and I today right? No tribal duties?" she asked hopefully. As much as she knew they had duties... she wanted today to definitely be fully about them.

He groaned into her ear, not out of pleasure, but out of happiness. He gave her a soft "Mmmh," in response to her question, that it would be just them today. "I waved them all off, I told them that today was about us, just us." He licked a bit lower down the dress, nearly touching her chest, then went back upward toward her neck and lips as he stole kisses now and then, much too enthusiastic about being able to call her his.

Eventually, he calmed down and started to make way to their quarters, without notifying her. Before she could say anything, he joked. "No, silly, we're changing for our day first." he said, without worrying if she was thinking he'd take her in the middle of the day. Once they made it inside, he playfully lifted her higher, allowing her to take a seat on his shoulder, placing a hand on her waist to assure she wouldn't fall.

"Do you see how highly I hold you? You are my prized wife." He jested while searching through the cabinets. "What would you like to do today, Sunwalker?" he teased, enjoying every bit of calling her a Sunwalker. "The world is yours, today and for the rest of our lives."

Alexandria smiled brightly as he announced to her it would just be about them. No tribal duties, just the two of them enjoying each other's company... And then eventually enjoying each other. She was thankful for this and was glad they could spend the day like this together.

He was still being playful with her giggling as he licked her more and the a small laugh came out of her as he placed her up on his shoulder. "And you're my prized husband," she said back before leaning over and placing a kiss on his muzzle. And then she considered for a moment wondering what they should do today. She definitely wanted to change, not wanting to soil this dress... Or let anyone else see her in it. She only wanted Tamlin to see her in it from now on. "But yes I agree with changing, but that's rather hard from up here," she joked with him lightly wondering wha it was that he was searching for.

She mused a bit more, realizing she had yet to see the village. Having only spent time in his tent and in his beautiful backyard. Plus a tour of the village could give him the chance to show her off... If he wished. "You know... I still have yet to see the rest of the village," she said lightly, watching him search. "And what are you looking for?" she questioned him lightly as she laid her head upon his knowing he wouldn't allow her to fall. But there was no way she was jumping down, he'd definitely have to help her down so she could go change back into that grey dress.

He continued to dig through the cabinets with one hand, a big smile on his face. Yes, he was looking for casual clothing, but he was looking for something else as well. There was a single cabinet left, and he knew it was in there, so he decided to let her down. He took off the cloth robe, a loincloth being the only clothing he wore, but he wasn't too concerned with how he looked, he was to be comfortable with his wife afterall.

"Now, love, I gave you your wedding ring, I wish to hand something down to you. I figured this would rot and collect dust inside my cabinets, seeing as I never thought I'd get married. But..." He pulled out a necklace, a white chain with multiple gems resembling the color of amber near the ends. "This is the necklace the Sunwalkers have worn for generations, the wives, anyway." he scratched the back of his head nervously, not sure if she'd like such an old tauren accessory. He gestured for the back of her neck, wanting to put it on for her.

He also dragged out his clothing, though it was still cloth, just more fitting to take her around the village. "I'll give you a tour of the entire village, show you the foods, the people. It's all yours, afterall."

Back
Top Bottom