Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tribal Experience (StarFireGurl x Pewre)

Despite the fact that he just complimented on her for standing up and speaking proudly, she was still trying her best to not become completely red with embarrassment. She had never done a thing such as this. Sure she was a daughter of a General, but she never did have to stand in front of a crowd such as this. But, being with Tamlin seemed to giver her all the courage she needed.

And then the first Tauren stepped forward to explain the situation at hand. Alexandria mused over it lightly and then Tamlin even stated she would be the one to make the decision. She wanted to steal a moment to look back at him four encouragement, but she knew how that would look. So instead she stood up and faced forward, looking at the Tauren across from her. "Until there is rain to fill the oasis back up again, it is best that we keep limited how much is dispersed out. As much as well all need water, we should all know that if we are overly greedy we will run out faster than we should and thus that would be a much great problem in the long run. I will also look for another means of accumulating water for us," she said strongly and then she sat back down upon Tamlin, hoping that, that would be enough. She knew there were other ways of accumulating water, the humans did have other means of course. One of them being a wood water tower they had put up, perhaps they could do the same so that they could catch some more water during the rare rainfalls.

And she hoped that Tamlin was proud of what she said.

Though Tamlin offered for her to stand, he never did expect her to do so, once again. The Taurens instantly knelt before her as she stood, their knees touching the ground at the same time, nearing what would feel like a stomp.

He watched the beautiful woman speak strongly to his, their, people and was quite amazed. She handled it beautifully, and the chieftain had been putting it off for a while, due to the fact that he wanted to continue handing water out to the tribes. Instead, she did what he could not, and was decisive. That was a decision demanding respect.

"There's no denying her power now, my fellow Tauren. Acknowledge it." They all nodded, some grunted, but couldn't help but agree. Once she came upon his lap, he put a hand on her side, holding her dearingly, in front of all of them to see.

The villager slowly backed, and thanked her. He had never been so proud of something, not to mention someone. The second village came up, and again, Alexandria answered. And so came the third, and so on.

This continued until a later portion of the afternoon, where all the villagers vacated the tent, content, happy with the solutions she offered. She had been answering the entire day, and Sunwalker found himself just sitting back, relaxing, feeling blessed to have such a woman. He huffed in slight tiredness, and stretched, his muscles flexing against her as they sat. He was glad they were alone again.

"You did great, Alexandria. Perhaps I shall give you multiple titles. The Beautiful, The Strong. The Proud." he smiled at her and whispered "The Arousing." then laughed it off. "But yes, you did amazing, love."

The rest of the time for them to talk to the villagers seemed to go much more smoothly. Over time Alexandria managed to relax and continue to hold her posture whenever she was to answer a question. However, once it was over and everyone had vacated the tent, she quickly allowed herself to fall back onto Tamlin as he instantly began to fill her with compliments. The last one about her being arousing, cause her to let out a small giggle.

Her heart skipped a beat and she turned a scarlet red. She still couldn't believe she was able to do all of that. "I wouldn't have been able to do that without you," she said softly before she stood back up, deciding to climb back up onto his lap. "Though i was tense the whole time, I still can't believe I was able to do that," he sapphire eyes looked up at him longily and she knelt upon his leg so that she could reach his face and place a kiss upon his muzzle again. ''So what do we have to do next?" she questioned lightly. She was hoping they'd get to retreat to the room for the night... Perhaps they'd find a new potion waiting for them... But if they had more to be done well she would do it for him after all.

Sunwalker laughed softly. "You were tense? Perhaps you failed to notice, but you walked and talked like a proud Tauren. You had no issue, and you should feel comfortable talking to them. That was a great show of strength. I am proud of you."

He smiled at her gentle kiss, and nudged her head softly to the side so that he may lick her neck, his tongue running across, to a shoulder, gently nudging at the dress teasingly. He put his hand on her ass openly, and pulled it against him, making her front side press against his chest.

"You may not have noticed, but the shaman walked in earlier. He came into our quarters and left a vial." He huffed, a bulge forming just from the thought. "Quite honestly, the way you handle the Tauren is arousing. You are strong. How will you handle my issue, I wonder?" He placed her small hand on top of his massive bulge, letting her feel it up.

"I am under great stress and pain." he teased. "Perhaps our quarters would be a suitable place to speak of my issue.

Alexandria smiled as he complitmented her again, enjoying the affectionate lick upon her neck, the tugging at the dress sending her back into her arousal she was at prior. Her breasts were now pressed against his chest and she could feel her nipples already perking up against him in arousal, especially when he mentioned that the Shaman had left them something in thier room.

Her hand softly rubbed his bulge through his clothes. "I look forward to addressing your issue" she said while looking longily at his bulge before her sapphire eyes moved to look up into his eyes. Oh how she was looking forward to their alone time together in his room. Last night it had been on this very throne that he took her 'virginity' and now they would be in the comfort of their room. "Though I have a feeling it'll be you addressing the issue more than I," she said with a wink before she leaned down, placing a soft seductive kiss upon his bulge. She had never acted like this before, but this Tauren chieftain in front of her was bringing out a side of her she never even knew she had. She looked up at him again, a smirk still across her slender lips and she wondered much longer it would be that he'd just pick her up and carry her right to their room to take her.

The confident smirk she had in combination to the playfulness got him rock hard in seconds. Though she was being soft, playful, sexy as all hell, he couldn't help himself. The soft cushions of her breasts against him drove him crazy, and her singsong teasing voice broke his restraints.

He picked her up in a hand, easily, though this time, he kept her at head level. He started to lick her neck without restraint, the animal side of him acting up again. He worked on the shoulders of her dress, purely with his tongue as his hands were occupied with carrying her and pushing the dress upward, exposing her legs. Eventually, they made it to the room and he huffed.

"As I felt your legs, it seems you had an issue needing addressing too. Perhaps you forgot I did not include underwear with that dress. Your thighs have juice on them. Delicious juice. " He lifted her higher, licking the juice off her thigh. "But before we address our issues, I have a gift for you." he handed her the potion, as he walked away, his bulge more obvious than ever. He went into the shelf, and opened a cabinet. He pulled out a pelt.

"I've been saving this pelt for the one who would take the spot by my side." he put the pelt onto her shoulders. "You are a great wife to the chieftain, and you deserve to dress like one. Now despite that..." he put his hands on her, tearing the dress from the middle downward, exposing her legs and most importantly, her womanhood.

Before she could react, he swung her upward, putting her legs on his shoulders, her womanhood directly in front of him. "You can now see the world as a Tauren." he joked about her new height. He started licking her womanhood, from bottom to top extremely roughly, eating her out like nothing but an animal. He couldn't wait to taste the insides.

The aubrun haired woman let out another playful giggle as Tamlin picked her up. She honestly couldn't wait to get back to the room. She let out low moans as he licked upon her shoulders, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the moments. She blushed as he teased her about the juices on the inside of her legs, she realized there was no underwear and she didn't expect to think that she would ever wear underwear again. Honestly she quite like the freedome of him being able to just lift her dress and have her shaved womanhood exposed to him, especially when he licked her just now, sending a shiver down her spine as he then handed her the vial.

She tookt he vial eagerly, quickly spilling the contents down her throat. The potion tasted slightly different this time and she wondered how the shaman altered it. But she knew she would soon find out. "Oh... I love it," she said once the pelt had been placed upon her shoulders, now she felt she would truely look fit to be his wife with this pelt. But her mind was taken off of it rather quickly as he then door open her new dress. Oh how she had a feeling she would never be wearing the same dress twice anymore. And she was okay with that.

And then the pelt fell off as he whisked her up onto him, joking at her newfound height. She let out a soft giggle which quickly turned into a deep moan as he began to roughly go at her womanhood. His tounge, thanks to the potion, would easily be able to push its way into her tight walls and she closed her eyes, already immensly aroused. "Oh... Tamlin...." she moaned as she took ahold of him on the sides of his face, her hands holding onto his fur even though she knew full well that he'd never let her fall. "more..." she groaned onto him and she knew that every night the two of the were togehter... She would always want more. She wanted him to always take her well past her limits especailly with how amazing she felt after it all the night prior. Oh how she could wait for his massive cock to enter her womanhood once again. But this... This was amazing as well, and her back arched in pleasure with her breasts and nipples perking up in arousal.

Tamlin traveled the entire realm. He went to the finest of cities, offering the finest of foods. He's tried multiple exotic dishes, and from time to time, he would find them delicious and request more. However, he had never tasted a meal such as this. He couldn't get enough of it, and it showed, when he started to lick rougher, enveloping the entire slit of her womanhood with his tongue.

He reached up, knowing she was holding on to his fur, but allowed her a greater honor than mating with a proud Tauren. He allowed her to hold his horns, meanwhile folding his tongue to form a U as he couldn't handle only licking the outside. He started to penetrate her with his tongue, finding his way inside, licking her soaking walls. He moved his tongue upward and downward inside her, and huffed with great pleasure.

"You taste better than anything the realms could offer." He said in a muffled voice, refusing to stop his eating. He had a hand on her ass, and as he got deeper, she got weaker, and he supported her with a hand on her back as well.

Despite enjoying his meal so much, her silky moans made him desire more than licking the deepest parts of her insides. His bulge was starting to become more defined, the shape of it perfectly seen even through his trousers. His issue was still not addressed, and he was about to take matters into his own hands if she did not ask to take it herself.

Alexandria was in completely pleasure at the moment. The way Tamlin's tongue seemed to glide upon her womanhood, the roughness of it as it hit her clitours send waves of pleasure down her spine. As he moved her hands to his horn, she found it was much easier to keep herself up and she felt honored to be able to hold onto the sleek horns.

And then his tongue dove inside of her and her back arched even more as her eyes almost felt as if they would roll into the back of her head. She was letting out a scream, but this wasn't a scream in agony like the night prior. This was a scream of pure pleasure as he tongue seemed to dive deep into the walls of her womanhood. All of this pleasure building up inside of her... she could barely contain it. She had never had a man go down on her for the men she have came in cross never really believed in pleasuring a woman. So this was definitely quite the treat for the young Auburn woman.

She was glad to find that he was enjoying her taste, just as she had enjoyed his taste the night prior. But she was growing weaker while being enveloped by all of this pleasure with this tongue pushing deep inside of her, spreading her walls apart. She was definitely thankful for the support of his hand... but she knew she couldn't take much more and she wanted him inside of her. "Oh Tamlin" she cried out in pleasure as she felt his tongue hit her g-spot over and over. "I..." it was hard for her to talk right now with the way she was. "I want you to take me" she managed to scream out in pleasure as his tongue once again hit that spot that sent shivers right on down her spine.

Tamlin noticed she shivered, squirmed and screamed when his tongue passed a certain spot. He smiled into her woman hood, and repeatedly licked that spot, even as she begged her to take him. He wanted to make her long for, need him even.

Eventually, he decided that teasing her like this would be cruel, for too long anyway. And it may even go so far as torture, depending on how bad she wanted him. He slowly walked forward, towards the mat, getting on his knees, still not stopping the furious licking onto that spot. He continued to lick, sad to know he would let her go soon. Though, not too sad, as he gently took her off his shoulders, laying her out onto the mat, undoing his pants before her.

"I shall take you, my love. I'll show you that you belong to me, belong at my side." He tossed his trousers eventually, however, he did not lie with her. "And I will shock you with pure, unthought of pleasure and intimacy."

He lifted her, pulling her to his chest. Their chests pressed against one another, and gestured for her hands around his neck. Her head was beside his, allowing her to speak and moan into his ear, while he pressed the tip against her womanhood. The kneeling position he was in sort of crumpled her in his grip, but allowed a certain kind of intimacy with their faces so close, and most importantly, allowed him to go even deeper from the very little to no distance they had.

"Perhaps we will solve both our issues, Alexandria the Beautiful."

Alexandria let out another scream in pleasure as he continued to hit that spot over and over. Her breathing was hot and heavy and shivers seemed to constantly roll through her, something she had never experienced before. She had a feeling she would once again be sleeping well tonight.

And then soon he had stopped, part of her wanted him to continue but she knew what was coming next and she wanted that to come as well. She laid there gazing up at him, weak from all the pleasure he had given her but a smile still across her face as she looked up at her beloved. This was the tauren she was going to be with for the rest of her life and she couldn't have been any happier.

She watched as he began to undo his pants, her eyes on the giant bulge that had grown before her. She swore it was bigger than the night prior, but really that could be all the pleasure inside of her messing with her mind. And then she was pulled into him and she placed her arms around his neck. "I can't wait for you to show me," she managed to whisper through her heavy breathing.

She enjoyed being this close to him, enjoyed that despite the size difference she could still be against him like this. Her breasts were perked up and pressed against his chest as he then began to press his tip against her womanhood. She could already feel that tingling sensation of her womanhood beginning to adjust for him. But something this time felt different. As her womanhood would begin to stretch, it would still hurt, but not as much as the night prior. "I believe we both our issues will be solved as well, my dear Tamlin," she whispered into his ear before she placed a soft kiss upon the side of his face. She knew she would enjoy every moment of their night together.

Tamlin groaned with need, and the singsong voice of his soon-to-be wife rang inside his ear, the feeling of immense need for penetration and a warm feeling that must have been love split him in half, and he didn't mind at all.

He hugged her tight against him, as if to make her nipples tickled by his large, muscular, furry chest. He was surprised that he would go so far out of his way to please someone half his size, never picturing himself in this situation. He was happy, though. Happier than he ever expected to be. He started to push, thrusting forward, wanting in now more than ever.

"I will make you mine, Alexandria.." he groaned into her ear. He loosened his cage of a grip, allowing her to fall backward a bit, causing their eyes to meet. He stared into those beautiful sapphires of hers intensely as he started to slide the majority of the length inside. He smiled at her mischeviously, not making her take the entire length, though his member ached with need to be fully inside of her. Instead, he slid back and forth, on the exact spot she screamed so loudly at when touched. He continued to rub, pound and cause friction against that spot with his massive member, groaning loudly.

As he began to push forward, some of Alexandria's groans of pleasure became mixed with pain. But this pain was more satisying the pervious night. She may hurt, but not as much as the night prior. "I expect nothing less, Tamlin. For I want to be all yours," she maoned back into his ear before she fell back some, gazing up at him with her sapphire eyes. She never had expected to not only be taken by a tauren once, but now twice as he began to push his manhood into her.

There was a smile upon her face as she then closed her eyes, enjoying every moment of this as her back once again began to arch. His member hitting that same spot his tonuge was, exhilirated her and she was already breathing heavily once again. "Oh Tamlin," she moaned to him, her nipples perking up for him to see. She wanted nothing more than to just have him compeltely take her to ecstasy like he did the night prior. He would be the only one she'd ever want this from for the rest of her life and that made her smile again.

With having fallen back some, her hands were no longer around his neck, but now holding onto fur of his chest. She pulled at the fur some as he pushed deep inside of her. "I want all of you Tamlin... Every last inch," she moaned to him. She didn't mind the speed they were going at, but she hoped that he would eventually let his animal instinct take over like the night prior and pound her relentlessly.

Tamlin huffed in response. "Alexandria, soon to be Alexandria Sunwalker, perhaps you are more animalistic than I, granted how heated you are." He smiled, and without warning, the need for her that he was holding back in trade for more slow, pure pleasure released into pure primal instinct.

If she wanted all of Tamlin, perhaps he would incorporate a partial amount of his strength. His cage strengthened, squeezing her against him, leaving her little to no room to move. He "hugged" her as hard as possible, while shoving in the entire length. "Remember, you asked for this, Alexandria. You will feel every inch." He started to thrust the entire length of his massive, veiny Tauren cock into her slender womanhood.

He roared loudly with pleasure, enjoying the roughness of this. He knew she could barely move, and that without the possibility of being bumped upward like normal sex, all of the power and speed went directly into her waist/womanhood, causing it to take all of the shock, pain and pleasure.

Though he was being rougher than the first time, and he should be more intimate and loving this time, he couldn't help but resort back into his animal roots when he was around Alexandria.

Alexandria smirked lightly when he stated he believed her to be more animalistic than him. "you're the one bringing it out of me," she groaned to him, opening her eyes for a moment to gaze up again at him longingly. Her sapphire eyes were filled with lust and desire for this Tauren chieftain that was ontop of her.

And then their bodies were close again. Her breasts against his furry chest, her nippled being tickled in arousal by his fur. "i know..." she whispered to him. She knew they should be more passionate about it but she wanted that for their wedding night. Right now she wanted his animal instinct to take over, cause her all the pain and pleasure so that tomorrow it would be even less painful. And once he pushed it all in, she not being able to move in his grasp, she let out a scream in both agony and pleasure that she was sure the whole tribe could hear. Her womanhood was stretched out to take him all in as he even once again pushed back into her cervix.

The room was filled with her screams of pleasure and pain as he pounded her over and over, her back trying to arch back against his grip. She knew she was reachi. Her climax already, it didn't seem to take long with him. Though truth be told yesterday was her first time ever reaching a climax, but she had yet to tell him. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head taking every last bit of it in. She was enjoying it all, the pain, the pleasure, the shock that his massive cock could even fit in her. "TAMLIN!" she screamed his name over and over. Oh how close she was as her walls tightened around him. She was sure he was bound to realize this.

Sunwalker started to get even more into it, hugging her to him so tightly that there was absolutely no movement, even with all the power from his thrusts. She was practically screaming inside his ear, and his cock throbbed violently from making her want to scream louder, squeeze him tighter, as he crushed her inside his arms. He wanted to push her to another climax, but he realized something.

He was in more desire than ever. He wanted to do whatever he liked to the beautiful woman who he would call wife eventually. He wanted to be more rough, to completely indulge himself. He wanted to have her legs shaking, her womanhood squeezing, her voice lost and her eyes rolled. And he sought to do so.

He released her, suddenly, pulling out. Before she could protest, he stood, turned her around, grabbed her like her weight was nothing, and slid her back onto his massive cock, as if she were impaled by it. He shoved it as deep as possible, staring at her bare back that had a beauty of its own. She was hanging from his cock, and he loved that.

He gripped an entire third of both her arms with his hands, pulling them upward as if they were a handle or saddle to his new mount. He trusted wildly, smashing her insides completely. Her body swung and bounced, and the pain of her arms being pulled back added onto the pleasure. He thrust as if his intention were to smash her from sex, to pull her apart. He had never put more effort, power or speed into anything as much as he did to bring her into the highest states of pleasure.

He loved the size difference between them, watching her be fucked by him mercilessly, messily. It was almost as if she were a ragdoll. He was so much into the thrusting and sight seeing that he himself didn't realize he was close to climax.

The faster he went, the more she screamed and moaned and the more aroused she came. She didn't think it was possible to become more aroused, but she could feel her juices slicking up his massive cock as he pounded her. She was actually about to reach her climax point as he held her tight, pounding deep inside of her. And right when she was about to reach that breaking point, he pulled out and a gasp of surprised game from her.

But before she even had time to react he had turned her around and they were in a new position full of... more pleasure and pain she never knew she could endure. He had slammed her down on his massive throbbing cock with her back to him. She knew that if it wasn't for the potion, it would've torn her apart. Although, honestly she would've been torn apart the night before. Whenever she got the chance to really meet the shaman, she would definitely have to thank him. But this new force, and the fact that her first climaxed disappeared before she reached it, was bringing her to a whole new level. She knew her screams could be heard across the village, and she didn't care. Part of her was actually aroused by the fact that they would all know their chieftain was claiming her once again at this very moment.

She felt her body wail wildly, more pain in her as he pulled down on her arms over and over and smashed her insides, that she knew would reconstruct when they were done. She loved that he was being merciless, letting his whole animal instinct take over him just as her new found animal instinct had taken over her. She let out another scream, knowing that this climax she was reaching was going to be better than the night prior... and better than the one she had almost reached. And then her back arched as her breasts flailed wildly in front of her and she let out one last scream, screaming Tamlin's name at the top of her lungs as she felt herself reach her breaking point. Her juices, which she was sure was more than the night prior, began to spill upon the Tauren's massive cock as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She was in pure ecstasy at this moment and she was loving every moment of it. The pain, the pleasure, the closeness, his massive cock, him. She loved him and everything that came with Tamlin.

Tamlin was starting to lose control. He knew he should have some form of restraint, and he thought of doing so, but instead, he only trusted into her more wildly.

He gave out a loud roar of pleasure when she started to tighten against his member, and he knew he had done well when it felt like her body was trying to squeeze the life out of his cock. This was not yet enough to make him release... and he was only getting worse.

"You asked for all of me. I'm not done with you yet." He grunted, huffing with dominance.

He suddenly dropped her arms, allowing her to fall a bit, but being impaled by his massive, now violently throbbing cock kept her airborne still. He reached down to grab her chest instead, and pulled upward. Her back now pressed against his chest, and the cock was now very much visible sliding in and out of her if she decided to look down. She looked like she was literally impaled by his massive cock that was bigger than her thigh. She looked like the sheath to his cock.

Sunwalker smiled maliciously as he decided to make an example. He walked towards his bedroom mirror and allowed her to look at herself, the embarassing and rough situation. She would only get this position with a Tauren, and only get so pleased with one. He wanted her to know that.

Once playtime was over, he grabbed her breasts with his massive hands and now instead of thrusting forward, he made a combination of thrusting upward and dropping her on top of his cock as he lifted her now and then. This resulted in even impossibly deeper penetration and power, and Tamlin could find himself nearing filling her once again.

Her whole body shaked as she continued to let out her juices on him, but he was relentless and didn't stop his thrusting. She was screaming even more as her womanhood tightened around his. The way he spoke to her, full of dominance only aroused her even more. She didn't think she could keep going at first, but as he took a hold of her chest and pulled on it so she was back against him, now going even deeper inside of her... she knew... she would probably climax again.

And then she opened her eyes for a moment only to see that they were standing in front of a giant mirror. She flushed a deep red partially embarrassed by the position she was in, yet completely aroused by it. She wanted him to take her like this often and show off his full dominance on her.. she was enjoying every moment of it. And she screamed again as he seemed to go even deeper in her, his name being the only word that came out of her mouth for a bit. And then she realized... she was once again hitting her peak... "I-I'm.... " were the only words she could mutter, though she was sure he'd realize she would indeed reach her climax again and spill even more on her. She wanted him to let his seed loose as well... she wanted to be filled with his scent and covered in it again. She was loving every once of this and was glad she would only be treated like this by him... she wouldn't have it any other way as her womanhood seemed to tighten even more around his massive cock as if she was trying to squeeze the seed out of him.

Tamlin roared while staring at her through the mirror as if it were another sentence that meant he would fuck her silly, and mark his territory afterward in a more animalistic language.

He stared directly at the mirror himself, though nowhere near embarrassed. He was proud to have a human as beautiful as she, and as durable. Anyone would have died by now. Instead, he found himself forming bars under her arms, causing her hands to spread out to both sides as if it were a cage to keep her hanging, and used his entire strength to smash the deepset of her insides.

He would let one arm drop so he could cup her face, force her to stare into his eyes while he looked down into hers, a whole not her sign of dominance similar to the one in the throne room when addressing issues. "This is what you asked for, all of me, Alexandria. You'll take it now."

He grabbed both her arms again, this time holding it upward so that she was hanging and stretched once again, the only thing that she could stare at was his veiny, throbbing cock sliding inside and outside of her womanhood. He made sure to incorporate the visual of his entire length, from tip to balls deep, inward and outward on each thrust, then the massive power he had by thrusting into her and showing how far up he went, and how her body could barely take the shock.

Tamlin was grunting and roaring loudly at this point and prepared to give her some more of him. He dropped her arms and pushed her shoulders down instead, so that he would nonstop pound the deepest parts of her. He groaned loudly directly into her ear- something he never expected- her name. He groaned her name and only a second after, he blew up inside her once again. And of course, she her insides were nowhere big enough to support his seed.

Once he filled her, he tried his hardest to hold back the rest for just seconds as he pulled out, allowing her to see just how filled she was when cum started to pour out if her womanhood. Afterward, he immediately laid her down on the floor, knowing she could stand, took a position hovering over her, and without warning, shoved it into her mouth. He filled her mouth with his seed, from her throat outward. He still had bits more, and he couldn't hold it this time. The second he pulled out, he squirted onto her face like a hose, giving her a massive facial.

To finish, he squeezed his member himself and shot the last bits onto her breasts. He panted, a Tauren, forced to a degree of physical fatigue, by a human. How mighty she was, he thought to himself. He wiped the tip of his cock on her face as a sign of dominance before sitting her up in a chair, smiling as he took the pelt from earlier and placed it onto her shoulders, a bit away from all of the cum in various places.

Alexandria had been brought to another tipping point as he rammed into her over and over. She gazed up into his dominant eyes when he took a hold of her chin, her sapphire eyes shown that she was ready to take it all. She wanted it all. She wanted him. "I want it," she moaned to him and then she let out another scream as he rammed in yet again.

When he had let go she turned to look at the mirror again as he grabbed onto her once more, pounding even deeper inside. She wanted to watch, to see him overtake her no matter how embarrassing she thought she looked. And then as he released his seed inside of her, she let out yet another scream as she reached her tipping point once more, letting her juices flow at the same time as his seed so they they could mix together. But with how much there was, she couldn't hold it all and she saw it spilling out of her womanhood, only for a moment before he turned her around and shoved his massive cock into her mouth. Her mouth stretched out to it and she quickly accepted whatever he shot down her throat. Drinking the seed as if it were milk. She enjoyed the sweet and salty taste of it, much better than that of a human's.

And once again he marked her with the rest of his seed. Spraying it upon her body as her womanhood and mouth both shrinked back to their original size. She was catching her breath as he did this, but a smile was still upon her face. She enjoyed being marked by him, she wanted everyone to realize that she, and only she, belonged to him. She let out a small breathless giggle as he whipped her with the tip of his cock and then picked up up placing her upon a chair before placing the wolf pelt on her. She truely did felt like she was a chieftain's wife then. "that..." she said, still regaining her breath. "Was more amazing than last night," she smiled up at him, her sapphire eyes twinkling with love for the tauren man before her. She was tired... but not as exhausted as the night prior. But then again, yesterday he had taken her shortly after she had recovered from behind dehydrated. Today she was actually fully rested before he took her. So right now she was hoping that perhaps the two of them could bathe together. "I love you Tamlin," she whispered softly before she stood up and tried her best to wrap her arms around this manly tauren she had fallen for.

He couldn't help but have the same scene and sound replay in his head. "I want it," she said, turning him on more than ever. The face of climaxing multiple times in a night. The enthusiastic cum drinking and taking. This was a night he'd never forget, just like the previous. And he knew he'd never forget a single day with her, regardless of the activities.

Though a Tauren who is filled with nothing but pride and might, he found himself flushing red when she spoke those words to him and before he knew it- he said them back.:huh:

Though covered by cum, he cupped her face and repeated the same words. "I love you, Alexandria Sunwalker, the Beautiful." He held her tight to his chest, though a reminder of what had just happened wasn't far, as his member twitched near her face.

"You are aware, Tauren only get better at what they do the more they practice it, right?" He winked. "Now, my betrothed, you shall bathe with your chieftain soon to be husband." He lifted her off the chair, pelt and all, a hand under her knees and another on the pelt covering her back. He treated her like a princess, though having been so rough with her beforehand, showing both sides of his love.

Soon enough, they had made it to their bath and Tamlin slowly slid the pelt off. He walked towards the steamy pool afterward, stepping into it while looking into his beloveds eyes. He sat, and the water went up to his chest. Tamlin allowed her to fill the space between his member and his waste, a nice seat, so he thought, and smiled at her.

He wished to be cleaned by her, not to mention to watch her clean herself.

The auburn haired woman smiled brightly as Tamlin spoke the words back. She felt his member twitch as he held her close, a smirk upon her face as their wild hot sex replayed in her mind. She never knew sex could be so enjoyable and she was glad that it was him he had showed her. "Then I look forward to many more exciting times like that come," she replied softly before he scooped her up and carried her like a princess. She let out a small giggle and nuzzled herself against his chest as she held onto his fur. He was still hot and she definitely enjoyed the warmth of his body against hers. "A bath sounds wonderful," she said softy before the two of them had entered the room with the tub.

He had pulled the pelt off and she wasn't as embarrassed being naked in front of him anymore. How could she be after the way he had taken her twice? She then climbed on up into the tub, a small splash as she let herself fall in with a giggle. There was enough room for the two of them to be comfortable, but she quite enjoyed being on his lap. She reached up grabbing the bar of soap at the side before she turned to face him, her breast dripping wet with water as she kept her upper half up out of it. He would see that they were still quite perky from him taking her the way he did.

She began to later some soap in her hands, "I want to clean you," she blushed as she then reached out to him, softly she began to massage the soap onto his fur, keeping careful to fill her movements with love and tenderness. She may have been quite tired, but she wanted to stay up for this. "Tamlin... for tomorrow there is one human tradition I like to keep..." she said softly as she continued to rub his chest. She knew it'd take her a bit as he was almost twice her size.

Tamlin smiled in bliss, knowing that he now had himself, most definitely, a life partner. A wife, someone to share his bed, to share his life. He figured he'd never find the right one for him, would spend his time alone, and eventually pass the chieftain status to whomever he chose. However, with her, he couldn't help but enjoy her company, and long for it. He knew she would not leave him though, with the love and tenderness he felt.

He stroked her hair slowly, staring into her eyes happily. He allowed himself to be cleaned, but while one hand was showing love, the other hand was still an animal at heart. He squeezed her ass, as if constantly remind her she was his, and his member made it's way to be sandwiched between her cheeks.

"Speak, my love." He said casually and lovingly. "I would grant anything you request." He smiled, huffing in exhaustion himself, her cleaning causing him to feel relaxed, at ease. He leaned back, though the playful, perverted acts did not stop. The hand on her hair reached down to cup water, and he poured it over her gently. He was not selfish, after all. He attempted to clean his betrothed as well.

Alexandria giggled some as the tauren continued to tease her. She definitely enjoyed his member below her, but she knew she wouldn't be able to take it on right now. As enjoyable as it was to be dominated by him, she was still a human and it would be a while before she could be taken by him several times in a day.

She continued to rub her soap ladden hands upon his body, making sure to get every area of the chest before working her way down. As he poured some of the hot, refreshing water on her, she had lowered herself down into it some so she could reach below. And then he asked for her one and only request. "I don't want you to see me in my dress until I walk down the aisle," she quickly reddened and then half hid herself in the water as she focused on cleaning him. Feeling slightly embarrassed by her request especially since she didn't even know what her dress would even look like until she put it on.

Back
Top Bottom