Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tribal Experience (StarFireGurl x Pewre)

Sunwalker continued to roar loudly, even more so when she started getting tighter and tighter, then pouring out massive amounts of liquid onto him. He knew this amount was nowhere near that of regular human pleasure, and he was only more aroused by it. His cock was close to exploding, and this wasn't enough for him.

He kept at it for a long while, trying to push himself there, but sliding her was not enough. "Brace yourself, Alexandria the beautiful." He knew he was really pushing it, seeing as she just came, but he needed to release. He'd never been this needy before. "You will feel the power of a Tauren."

He slid her out, far, but not breaking the entry. The tip was still there. He kept her in his hand, but no longer sliding her. Instead, he started to ram into her. He rammed into her repeatedly, pounding her relentlessly with the full length of his veiny, throbbing penis. He did so with such strength and speed, that when he tried catching her eye, her head was bobbing wildly, her chest bouncing in a blur, and her legs continuously being stretched and spread, a sound similar to spanking not only from their genitals meeting, but his balls slapping onto her ass.

He roared louder than ever, no doubt the tribe heard it at this point, but he could no longer hold himself. He thrust even faster and harder for the last few seconds, until he exploded inside of her. The potion came with impossible stretching, but it did not increase her capacity for his seed. Instead, he had to pull out, turn, sat her on a step before his throne, though as he did so in seconds, his cock was relentless in releasing, and some of it got onto the steps before he gripped it with his own hand, directing it onto her face, which was still in a pleasured expression, her mouth open still from moaning, spraying it onto her and into her mouth, and eventually a bit downward, covering her upper body with it. A couple of squeezes brought out the last bits, squirting roughly onto her like a hose.

Sunwalker smiled, huffing in contentment at the human beauty sitting before his throne, covered in more cum than he'd ever released.

She could still feel her juices pouring out of her, never had she ever released this much before. But... to her it was worth it and honestly she would want to do this again with him. But it wasn't like it was finished, he still needed to release his seed as well. And he had even told her to brace herself, she was flushed from him calling her Alexandria the Beautiful, no one had ever said that to her before. She nodded, not being able to talk right now, letting him know she would brace herself.

And then her whole body began to shake violently as he pounded into her over and over. Never had she been pounded with this much force, she was screaming with agony and pleasure at the top of her lungs. His massive balls hitting her ass, was something she was definitely enjoying as well. All this pain... and all this pleasure mixed together... she would want it over and over whenever her body was rested up. This was something she could already confirm.

And then his loud roar was letting her know that it was his turn to spread his seed inside of her. She could feel herself fill up, but the tauren before her had more than her body could handle and he was pulling out of her to finish up on her. She could feel the hot sticky residue hit her, quite a bit of it landed right into her mouth. The sweet, salty tasted was definitely something she enjoyed right away as she began to swallow whatever was in her mouth. She was definitely going to be completely filled with his seed tonight.

And then he was finally finished and she reached up to wipe what was on her eyes so that she could look up at the massive Chieftain before her. A smile across her face and her whole body drenched. She didn't even care about all the stickyness, she definitely was loving the idea that she was marked with his scent now. She belong to him, and she hoped that he would keep her.

But even though she enjoyed it all, including the pain, she was still just a human girl. And as her womanhood began to shrink back to it's original size, the exhaustion of everything was catching up with her. "That..." she said softly, still trying to catch her breath as she sat on the steps of his throne. "was the best.... sex I've ever had..." she managed to finish before she passed out on the stairs before him, exhaustion completely overwhelming her as she laid there in the puddle of his seed.

Sunwalker huffed proudly after she knocked out, his cock twitching a bit before going a bit softer, and still in amazement someone could bring him to release to an impossible extent, he indulged himself seconds longer, bringing a bit of the cum on her breasts into her mouth.

Not bothering to clothe himself, he lifted the beautiful Alexandria. He stared at her, clad in his seed, a smile, which was rare for Tauren, spread across his face. He put a mat on the steps of his throne to cover the mess in the case that someone walked in before taking caution with her body, a hand on her back, and another under her knees, walking behind his throne, into his bedroom, and took a right, into the bathroom. The chieftain's tent was obviously much larger than any others, and this was not all the rooms it offered.

He continued to stare at Alexandria as he walked, and he was sad to release her from his grip, into the hot, steamy bath where he started to clean her. He wondered if he was smitten, having already fallen for a human, which would cause many issues to arise, or if it were lust. He explored every portion of her body with his hands as he cleaned her, a perverted squeeze here and there.

Moments later, he dried her and allowed her onto his mat, covering her with a blanket, making sure she was warm. He brushed her hair aside, staring into her eyes. He may be smitten after all. He shook the thought, and dressed himself, only to make one visit.

He arrived at the tribe's clothmaker, and requested him to make a dress suitable for a human female. He left, not waiting for a response. The exhaustion caught up to him too, having never exerted himself that much sexually, not to mention he released for the first time. He took his place next to her in the mat, pulling her against him, causing her to bury into his chest, a massive frame caging in the tiny one, huffing as he fell into a sleep.

The tailor left a dress on the stool inside the chieftain's bedroom, but failed to see the human that was enveloped by him.

As Sunwalker leaned to pick her up, Alexandria was essentially passed out. But her mind did wonderful things while she was asleep. There was an image in her head of Sunwalker carrying her like a princess and clean her and place her in bed. A small smile played on her lips while she slept, nothing waking her not even the bath. She hadn't slept this deep in a long time, but it was perhaps the best sleep she would ever have.

Morning came and the auburn hair woman stretched awake, almost thinking that the night prior was just a dream. At least until her hands seemed to touch something furry and quickly her eyes shot open to see that nothing from the night before was a dream. Her sapphire eyes fell upon the chieftain that laid beside her and another smile formed upon her lips. She was actually quite glad that it wasn't a dream at all. Still, she wanted to be careful not to wake him and she carefully slipped out of his hold before sitting up on the side of the mat. She closed her eyes for a moment, her body still quite week from the night prior... but it was still something she was glad that it had happened.

When her eyes opened again she spotted a dress on a stool, one that looked like it could fit her. Carefully she stood up, taking a moment to gain her balance, her breast bouncing slightly as the perked up again, perhaps because of all the thoughts of the events the night prior. But she managed to keep her balance and she walked over to the stool to pick up the dress holding it out in front of her, she quickly gasped in it's beauty. It was a beautiful shade of brown, and the design at the top in orange, blue red and yellow... it was... she couldn't even think of any other word but 'perfect' to fit it. She glanced back at the tauren who was still sleeping away, a smile on her face. Had she fallen for this beastly man? She wasn't sure... but what she did know was that she wanted to stay and find out.

She slipped on the dress before looking around, finding an exit at the back of his bedroom and then her eyes fell upon her bag. She frowned slightly knowing what she was really supposed to be doing... She dug into the bag pulling out the letter she was supposed to bring to the Elves before slipping out the back exit only to find the most amazing view. it was like the Chieftan had his own private view of the oasis and sandy dessert. She walked over to the log that was laid out near the entrance and climbed up on it, the sun just starting to come up. Once she was on the log she pulled her legs close to her holding the letter in front of her as she began to debate what she should really do before she looked up to watch the sun begin to rise.

Sunwalker huffed now and then when he slept, and he without a doubt felt her slip out of his grip, a chieftain did not sleep heavily, after all. He squinted his eyes, keeping his breathing even, to feign his sleep, curious as to what she would do upon waking. This was her chance to escape, her chance for anything at all to happen.

Without surprise, the tailor did a good job, and he could hear the gasp of surprise and watched her don the dress. He raised a brow gently when she was burrowing inside her bag, and saw a visible frown. He huffed again, assuming the worst, but had kept it sounding close to when he was sleeping. He watched her walk out of the tent, and silently got up, replacing the loincloth he went to sleep with a pair of tan linen pants. He was listening the entire time, and only heard her take a seat upon the log, with the paper making the sounds of crumpling as the wind blew against it.

He grew hopeful. She had not left. He shook the thought, then brought it back. He was smitten with the girl, and he had to acknowledge it. A chieftain must make wise choices, he said to himself. He was without a wife, a mate, and a right hand. If he was smitten with a human, so be it.

He walked outside his tent, no longer hiding the sound of his stomping hooves. He knew she heard him, and without a word, he took a spot next to her on the log, staring at the tailor's work, and the natural beaut inside it.

"Alexandria the Beautiful, what plagues you? Is it your duties, or did you not enjoy yourself in my presence last night?" He huffed out. Yet, before she uttered a word, he made an attempt to be charming. He lifted her off the log, and decided that his lap would be a much comfier spot, allowing her to sit upon a thigh, and rest against his chest.

"Speak, beauty. For the chieftain wishes for you to stay by his side. This is a great honor, and I wish for you to have it. I will rid of your troubles." He huffed again, wondering when this woman had made him so weak, yet he didn't mind it.

She was sure time had stopped as she sat there staring at the letter in her hand. She knew her duty... but she also knew what her heart was aching for. But would he even accept a human by his side?

She then heard the sounds of his hooves was he now walked out of the tent to join her. Her sapphire eyes turned to gaze upon the Tauren she was sure she had fallen for... was it because of last nights events? It wasn't just lust, was it? Sure... that was definitely the best sex she had ever had... but for some reason she had felt a connection to him as well.

She turned a deep shade of red as he addressed her as Alexandria the Beautiful again. And before she got a chance to respond to his question she was being lifted up onto his lap. She easily nuzzled up to him, enjoying the warmth of his fur again her and listening to his heart beat as he spoke and then asked her to stay by his side. Her heart leaped and quickly her gaze turned to look up at him again. Did he really want her to stay? This wasn't a dream right?

Then the wrinkle of the letter brought her back again to thinking of what her original duty was. "I... I want to stay Sunwalker... if you'd have me..." she spoke softly, tears shimmering at the bottom of her sapphire eyes. She definitely ddin't want to leave him, especially not after last night. "But I still have this quest I am to finished, but I'm afraid that once i leave... someone will prevent me from coming back" she spoke her worst fear imaginable at the time, which was leaving his side and never being able to come back. She knew what her father would think and the rest of the village once they found out what had happened to her, and even with any protest she gave she also knew they'd never allow her back. "I don't know what to do," tears began to crawl down her face as she placed her head back against his chest, trying to hid the tears by burying her face into his fur. She felt so embarrassed to him him see her like this.

Sunwalker huffed, laughing softly, though a soft laugh to him caused her to bounce in his lap. He did not laugh in amusement, only that it was not something much larger to him. He realized that it may have been demeaning to her perspective, and he quickly tried to resolve that.

"Alexandria the Beautiful, perhaps you do not know much of the Tauren, or our tribes, perhaps even the place we hold. Perhaps you don't even know what you wandered into." He huffed again, and put a finger below her chin, tipping it up so that she may look into his eyes, and wiped her tears away with a swipe of his thumb below both eyes. "Allow me to explain. You have walked into the Sun tribe's territory. We, though not the largest in number, are the mightiest clan in all the realms. Taurens themselves fear our tribe. And if we are able to strike fear into the proud Tauren race, think for a moment, love." He raised a brow upon realizing that he called her love. He shook the thought.

"We hold a high place in all the realms. I would bend the stars and make the impossible, even in the vast world we live in, possible, if it meant that I may have you by my side. I've many prospects, all tauren, elven, human, gnomish, dwarf, all approach me, trying to marry into my tribe. None have caught my eye, none have pleased me. You have managed to catch my attention." He huffed again, staring deeply into her eyes. "If this issue is what plagues you, I shall resolve it swiftly and decisively so that you may take your place by me, so long you wish to have it."

He huffed again, smiling at her, cupping her back in his hands, cupping both her neck and hand in another, stroking her cheek with his thumb. He found himself adoring her company.

His huff caused her to bounce and she wondered if she said something odd. But then he took a hold of her gently, her sapphire eyes once again gazing up at him filled with longing. She sniffled a moment as he wiped away her tears explaining to her exactly which Tauren tribe she had walked into. In her village they weren't taught much of Taurens so she was especially surprised when she found out she walked into the tribe that held the highest honor against all tribes.

And then he called her love, her cheeks back to the deep shade of red as she wanted to hide her embarrassment. But instead her eyes remained on his as he cupped her cheek. She had been the one to captivate this Tauren and she could hardly understand why or how.

Her thoughts race, trying best to decide what she should do. She knew how her people felt of Taurens and knew that still couldn't find out. Even if this was the highest ranking tribe, she couldn't bare it if they decided to attack and even attempted to hurt anyone. "What if..." she spoke softly, just to start before taking a breath and gathering her thoughts once more. "What if someone else delivered this letter for me, along with my bag? And state that this was all they found and whomever the bag belong to was probably lost to the endless desert?" she questioned lightly wondering if there was anyway he could make that happen. She just wanted to stay here with him even if it meant never going back to her own people. She knew she'd be able to handle being away as long as she was with him.

Sunwalker looked up in response, holding her closer against his chest. He stared at the sky, thinking.

"Okay, Alexandria. I will arrange for that. If it is for you, I will arrange anything." He huffed, and before he knew it, he found himself leaning forward, licking the bottom of her neck upward to her lips. This was a serious, endearing act from Tauren. He backed up, thinking of what his actions implied, though she probably knew none of the hidden meaning behind this act. But, he smiled, as he didn't regret it.

"Do you know what I meant, little one? You are to be by my side. You are promising yourself to me, as my wife, my mate, my trusted advisor, and much more. There is much responsibility with this, becoming the wife of the chieftain to the Sun tribe." He huffed again, holding her closer, giving her more of his warmth as comfort. He had never thought he wanted someone so close to him, and wanted her to be even closer, though not physically possible.

Her heart skipped a beat again as he stated he would in fact fulfill her request. She gazed up at him longingly, though a bit shocked when he reached down and licked her from the neck up. It wasn't terrible, just more of a surprise, though she liked it in the end.

And then he stated exactly what this would be, her staying. She would become his and his alone. Her heart jumped again, she may have only met him yesterday.. but something inside her told her this was where she belonged. "I fully understand what you mean Sunwalker," she said before she stood to raise herself up so that she was level with his face. She leaned in, this time returning his affection in her form. She placed a soft kiss upon his muzzle, one that would be sweet upon another human. She wasn't sure if she could ever get any passionate kissing with the size difference between the two of them... but the other passion would surely make up for that. "I promise to only solely be with you, dear Sunwalker, for it is only you I want to be with," she whispered softly against him as she kissed him once more. Though she wondered what the wedding would even be like and what would the rest of his tribe thing? Not that it mattered what they thought... all that matter was what the two of them wanted. And she hoped by the end of the day her body would have regained it's energy so that he could once again take her like he did the night prior. "Will there be a ceremony?" she questioned lightly.

Sunwalker's face warmed at the kiss. Sunwalker spent a lot of time studying the acts and courtesies of other races, as he was a chieftain, and most of his life involved politics, battles and rivalries. He knew that a kiss as gentle as that one was filled with only love. He huffed happily, and nodded in acknowledgement.

"First, we will announce it to my tribe. Or rather, our tribe." he smiled, giving an awkward wink, trying to be charming, yet failing. He's never winked before. "We will deal with them, and then we will announce the ceremony, and it could take place as soon as tomorrow, if you like. You will have a dress far more beautiful than that one, and you shall see me in my true chieftain clothing. You may also decide if you'd like a throne beside me, or if my lap shall be your throne. If you are so accepting as to the duties of a female Sun chieftain, then I shall take you happily." He huffed again, and he grew a bit hard when he thought of what he said. "Take you." he thought to himself, and found himself slightly needy again. That would have to wait until later.

She felt a bit giddy when he corrected himself and stated it was there tribe. She was going from just a high ranking officer's daughter, to be a sun chief's wife. None of her family would know this, but then again the only family she had left was her father and she knew he would never approve. After all he wanted her to marry someone she never even wanted to be with. Here... here she was happy, the happiest she had been in years since her mother had passed. "Tomorrow? We can plan a wedding that fast?" she asked in amazement enjoying his awkwardness when he seemed to fail to wink properly. She thought it was endearing and knew he was trying. They would both be trying in this, becoming accustomed to each others ways. She felt that perhaps hers would be the hardest and she hoped that over time the pain from their love making would go away. But even if it didn't, it would never stop herself from giving all of her to him.

She felt him growing a tad hard and part of her wanted to tend to his neediness, but she knew there was no way her body could handle it now even if the potion... which she felt had to be wearing off. The warm tingling sensation from before? It was... slowly draining away. "That potion though, you said I was the first? Is there more of it though?" she asked with curiosity as she nuzzled herself against him. She liked how sweet he was trying to be, and knew she would like all parts of him. But part of her couldn't help but want him to be rough with her again right now... if only her body could handle it.

"Yes. My word is law. Tauren weddings are simple. There is only you, I, the priest, and a couple of my closest friends. However, should you wish to invite a select few that could keep our secret, you may request to do so." He huffed, licking her softly to show endearment.

Sunwalker laughed, an energetic one. She bounced in his lap from the vibration of his laugh. "Yes, love." He ran a hand up her to him, a tiny thigh, lifting the dress ever so slightly to tease her, while hugging her against his waist, the bulge not even hard but obviously still large. "The first potion was a test, and the shaman will make multiple upon the wave of my hand. He may even improve upon it." After teasing her, he rubbed his muzzle against her neck. "I have issues to address again, you shall come with me and listen to my tribe's issues. You will learn some of the troubles that plague my tribe, then I will announce our relationship. And what comes after that is up to you." he laughed, rubbing her against him again as a tease.

the Auburn woman smiled. A simple wedding, she liked the sound of that. It sounded much better than that of which her father had planned for her."I'll be fine with it as just you and me, I don't need anyone else," she said softly when he licked her again. She giggled once more, his tongue did tickle her after all.

His teasing was almost too much, the way he lifted her dress and ran his hand along her... it made her want him right then and there. But she didn't want to test it, plus what if the potion had worn off? But she was glad to hear that it would be easy for the shaman to whip up some more. "Can he make one by tonight?" her face turned a scarlet red as she turned from him hiding her embarrassment. She was already longing to be on top of him again... or perhaps he on top of her. Either way as long as he was in her.

And then he spoke of them having to address some issues and she nodded before looking down at the dress that was upon her. She though she looked nice in it and hoped she was presentable for his tribe. And then it dawned on her that she never did thank him. "Thank you for the dress by the way, I really love it," she said before placing a kiss upon his cheek. "And I hope I can be of help while we listen," she said softly, nuzzling against him, part of her wanting him to carry her, but she didn't want to ask.

"It will be just us then." Sunwalker said decisively. The way she looked as of right now, knowing he'd have to look at her all day, he wasn't sure he wouldn't hop on top of her the second they were married. Or allow her to be on top. He wasn't sure, since there were so many things he wanted to do to her.

"The potions will be made. Perhaps even enhanced, upon your request. I'm not sure whether the pain was pleasure for you as well. You may request." he huffed, hugging her closer, the talk of the potion just getting him hornier. Before he took her, on that log, in broad daylight, he lifted her and carried her, walking into the bedroom, speaking as he carried her. "You will be of much assistance. You are already helping. The issues bore me, and you will most definitely keep me entertained just by being in sight." he winked again, this time nailing it. He sat in his stool, and asked her to put his pelt onto his shoulders for him, another endearing act.

She smiled, glad to hear it would be just the two of them. She really liked the idea and her heart skipped a beat as she thought of the fact that she would soon be married within the next day. Who woud've thought that she, the daughter of a general, would be marrying a chieftain of a Tauren Tribe? She never did.. but then again things have changed since she had gotten lost in the desert.

She thought for a moment about the pain... yes it had been a lot but the pleasure he gave her at the same time... it had definitely been arousing none-the-less. She wasn't sure what it was that she would request other than to at least take the pain down a notch. "The pain was a bit much... but I did like it," she blushed feeling embarrased as he then picked her up. She felt her arousal rise, trying to keep it down knowing she would need to wait until at least the night.

And then they were in his... no their room again. This room would belong to her as well. She was already imagining the two of them in the room every night... she needed to push those thoughts away for now. She stood upon the ground when he placed her back down though and went and to pick up his wolf pelt to place up upon him. "I'm glad to hear I'll at least be entertaining you," she said softly before she came around his front to clasp the pelt on and then she leaned in, placing another soft kiss against his muzzle. Oh how she was already wishing for the day to go by fast. "Though, you still haven't told me your first name... I'm hoping with becoming you're wife I'm worthy of it now," her sapphire eyes shone brightly as she smiled at him. "Also I think I'd prefer your lap over a throne," she blushed lightly before letting out a small playful giggle.

Sunwalker smiled at her memory. She was much more than worthy of it. He turned after she placed the pelt onto him, and cupped her in an arm, pulling her close, between his legs, the massive size difference leaving her near head level with his massive bulge, and he knew it'd just tease her further. He ran a hand up her dress, squeezing her ass a bit. He enjoyed having someone by his side like this, teasing, loving, being playful. It was a nice change of pace for him.

"Tamlin. Tamlin Sunwalker, love. And you have yet to tell me your last name, but unless you would like to let me know, you will soon be Alexandria Sunwalker, the beautiful." He rubbed her against him some more, both out of love and out of tease.

"My lap will be your throne then." He brought her hand to his muzzle and tried his hand at human affection, kissing it. "Though I wish you were sitting upon something else..." he whispered into her ear. "Now, shall we, love?"

She giggled as he teased her after she had placed his pelt on her. Her sapphire eyes laid upon his bulge for a moment before looking up at him. She knew he was teasing her and honestly... she enjoyed every moment of it. Besides... she had a feeling once they were before the villagers the teasing would have to stop. It would probably be rude as much as she would want all of his attention on her. But still she let out a soft moan as he squeezed her ass, closing her eyes for a moment as a small smiled played on her face.

"Tamlin.... I like that," she said softly and she blushed as he took her hand to kiss it. It was a bit awkward, but she liked it none-the-less. "It's Bristol... though honestly I never did like it. I know I'll like sunwalker much better,' She teased him lightly as she kissed him again. And she definitely had to agree with wishing she was sitting upon his bulge instead. "Oh I will later," she teased back before she got up, ready to head out to be in front of the villagers. Part of her was scared... yet part of her was excited. Either way, she knew she could do this as long as she was by his side. "I'm ready, my darling Tamlin" she said playfully.

He groaned with want and need, and he squeezed harder upon hearing that she'd be on top of him later tonight. He put his finger between her legs, and wanted to rub her, but resisted, quickly sliding out from under her dress, though his hand did touch it, roughly, however briefly.

"Bristol..." he thought of the general. He shook the thought, not caring. "Alexandria Sunwalker. Is your last name, soon, my betrothed." He cupped her ass now, lifting his hand upward, carrying her not normally, but as if his hand was a seat. He made his way to the throne room, and sat, with her directly in the middle of her lap, knowing he'd have a bulge seeing her all day. He used her to hide it, and more importantly (to him), to tease her, keep her not bored throughout the events.

As they waited for the villagers, he continued to run his hands around her body, wanting her desperately. "Beautiful, soon you'll meet your new people."

She smirked when he squeezed a bit harder, and then another soft moan escaped her when his finger touched her womanhood. Although it was brief... it was still enough to arouse her. "And I can't wait for it to be my name," she said softly as he picked her up.

Soon they were in the throne room, no one had came in yet but she blushed a giant scarlet red when he placed her upon his bulge. She knew it was going to be hard to not want to do anything to it. She needed to keep herself together for his, no their people. Still she sideyed him a smile and she knew he would realize she thought this was unfair. But all the same she was definitely enjoying her throne.

"I do hope they like me," she said as she moved a bit to comfortable, and partially to tease him as well. She knew her movements would arouse him as well, to her it was a form of payback but she knew she'd get even more later that evening. And she was definitely looking forward to it. But once she was comfortable, enjoying his bulge, she waiting patiently for the villagers to come before them.

He pushed her back/pulled her to him, roughly, making her grind against the huge bulge. He continued to do so, teasing her, and he had a feeling that this would be less of a meeting and more of a teasing contest.

He heard the sound of hooves outside the tent, and he adjusted himself and her, making sure they were proper, aside from the obvious bulge teasing. He straightened her clothing and whispered into her ear. "They will ask who you are, and I am to announce you are my betrothed. I hoped to do it afterward, but I'm quite sure I cannot avoid the questions. Be prepared, and more importantly, look down on them. You are now with the chieftain, and absolutely no one is above you. No one that walks this earth can test you, or me. So look down at them, or straight at them. Do not look down, or the Tauren will see that." he huffed seriously for a second. "That being said, enjoy what I have to offer to you, including my people." He said, pulling her against him some more, as if a sign he was talking about another thing he had to offer.

The villagers shuffled in, murmuring as they caught sight of her.

She giggled against his teasing, trying her best to tease him back. Oh how she wanted him to just take her right then and there... if only they didn't have to meet with their people. And then he explained to her what she needed to do and she nodded and as much as she enjoyed the teasing contest between the two, she knew she would need to stop. There was no way she wanted to screw this up. She wanted to prove that this was where she belonged.

She straightened up, keeping her head held high as if to show off her proudness. She was proud, proud to have become the Tauren Chieftain's mate. But she knew there would be some that would be angry, perhaps even jealous. Even she could tell how much he would be wanted by others. But she watched as they all shuffled in and she whispered to him "I'll try my best" and she meant each word of that as she continued to hold her head high. She could hear their murmurs and she would try her darnest to not let it bother her. And then the first villager stepped forward, she wondered what this one had to say to their chief.

Sunwalker nodded in acknowledgement of her efforts, and he thought to himself that she may have very well been one of the most confident, strong-willed woma- "No," he thought to himself. "She's one of us now, mine. A Tauren. She's one of the mightest Taurens I've come to know."

The first villager knelt before them, and opened their mouth, but Sunwalker opened his mouth to speak. The villager instantly shut theirs in acknowledgement.
"You all are murmuring to each other like cowards. Are you not Tauren?" He huffed. "If you have something on your mind, speak it- No. I know what's on your mind." He gestured to Alexandria.

"This- this beautiful woman right here, is Alexandria Sunwalker. You heard me correctly." He allowed them to murmur, even yell in outrage. Once he had enough, he adjusted Alexandria so she would be out of harm's way and stomped a hoof. The stomp was hard enough to make the tent and ground shake in respect to his power. The room silenced.

"She is my betrothed. She has bested all of your daughters, all of your slaves, all of your closest friends and anyone you have brought before me in an attempt to marry into my power." He huffed, confidently, a hand on her shoulder to assure her of her might. "She has shown more strength than any other, even being able to handle me, unlike all those you offered who broke on the first grip." he realized that sex may be a sensitive or embarrassing subject to Alexandria, but it was a common way to please a chieftain, or any Tauren.

"She is the mightiest Tauren I've ever come to meet. If you have issues, you may come forth. You will speak to me. Otherwise, you will know her as above you starting tomorrow."

He scanned the room, grunting at the displeased faces of some of the Tauren, as he knew that he was directing the speech of the weak women to them. The others, however, respected the chieftain's decision. No one stepped forth.

Alexandria realized that if anyone could hold command so well it was definitely Tamlin. The way he looked upon his villagers telling them that she was to be his betrothed, that she was better than the rest of the woman in this village. As he spoke Alexandria did her part and kept her head held high and her back straight. She wanted to show them how proud she was, even if she couldn't stand as tall as the rest of them And then he spoke of how she was able to handle him... and she realized he meant sexually. She did her best to keep a straight face as much as she wanted to turn in slight embarrassment that they all would now know that he has already completely claimed her.

She felt his foot stomp, the ground shake and man of them had seemed to change their attitudes about the situation. Alexandria herself was amazed by his leadership and hoped that one day she too could command the tribe such as he. She wondered if she should speak... say something to the tribe. But many things that came to her mind... she wasn't even sure if it was right. She didn't want to sound boastful about the fact that she was able to take him, and she didn't want to make it where they looked down upon her. So instead she continued to hold her head high and hoped that would be enough. And she was thankful that no one stepped forth.

And with that Alexandria mustered up her courage as kept herself upright, this time she figure she knew what to say. "I just want to say I look forward to being able to help each and everyone of you from here on out," her voice was loud and filled with proudness and she hoped that what she just said would make them think differently of her and not look down upon her. It was definitely taking everything inside of her to keep it together.

Sunwalker didn't expect Alexandria to say anything. He expected her to be scared, quiet. Instead, she managed to speak proudly, more than any Tauren in this room could do. He quite literally, was baffled, and his leadership he learned made him quickly regain his posture in seconds.

"There. A beautiful example. She spoke aloud, proud, among a room full of Taurens, people twice her size. Note her will and attempt to imitate it." He huffed, and urged the first villager to speak again.

"Well, sire..." He spoke confidently after bowing, having the utmost respect for his leader. He was not phased by the announcement. "I'd like to talk to you about our water again. The tribes have been borrowing too much. I would like your insight on how to manage the water distribution."

He huffed in thought. He believed in his betrothed and thought of a way to make it so they would respect her. "You ask not me this question. This question will be resolved by my betrothed in a show of leadership and wisdom."

He put a hand on her shoulder, reassuring her. He whispered into her ear. "You can do this, love. You are Alexandria. A powerful name. Be powerful. Stand, if you like. They will kneel."

Back
Top Bottom