Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tribal Experience (StarFireGurl x Pewre)

StarFireGurl

Planetoid
A woman, standing five feet talk with long deep auburn hair, was walking along the endless desert with a good feeling that she may have gotten lost. She was on a journey, and the journey was supposed to bring her to another city but as she looked down at her map and at everything around her... she wasn't even sure if the map she had was even accurate. She was wearing a deep blue hooded cloak. The hood up to shield her from the sun as she walked along the sandy desert.

And then she spotted a village off in the distance, one of which looked like it belonged to that of a Tauren Tribe. This village seemed to be located on a grassy green oasis. She knew a bit about Taurens and hoped that perhaps this tribe could help her out. She was quite parched and ran out of water two days prior, so there was hope that they could at least get some water from them. However, as she got closer to the village and just on the outskirt, she had tumbled over due to lack of water and with the heat of the desert, she was dehydrated and couldn't seem to be able to walk much longer. "Help..." was all she managed to whisper.

The chieftain was sitting upon his throne, listening to his tribe's affairs and issues. This ranged from the need for water, more food, a mother's worry for her child, and so on. After the fiftieth request, his two brothers walked into his tent. In their hands, they were dragging a woman in to the tent. They dropped the woman at his feet, and he huffed in response, and the brothers explained.

"Hmph. Bring her water. Bring the shaman as well." He commanded, and they immediately shuffled out. He pushed her onto her back with his hoof, and the hood fell onto the ground, and the cloak untied in the front. He found himself a beautiful woman, smiling with evil intent.

The brothers came, gave her a generous amount of water, and when she didn't wake even then, they doused her with water, causing her clothes to hug her tight. The chieftain waited with anticipation, wondering what the source for her journey was, but the image of the girl on her back was running through his head.

Being passed out from dehydration, despite the water given to her it didn't wake her right from the start. It wasn't until she was then doused in water that the young auburn woman began to cough as she awoke. Her cloak had fallen off and the white shirt and blue pants she wore now clung to her body due to being drenched. Her white shirt, now partially see-through, showed off her c-cup breasts and her perky nipples from the chill of the water.

She sat up and then raised her hands up to her eyes to rub them before she looked up to see who it was that had rescued her outside the village. Her head, slightly dizzy, but still she managed to focus her eye sight on the chieftain before her. He was much taller than her, but that was expected of those of the Tauren Race, and there were others gathered around her as well. "Thank you" she said softly, before she tried to stand up, but she was still weak and thus continued to sit upon the ground instead. "I'm sorry for entering your village in the first place... it seems I've become lost and am without water..." she said rather meekly. She just hoped that the Tauren before her weren't upset for her stepping onto their land.

The chieftain watched with eager eyes as she sat up, huffing a hot puff of air out of his nose as he saw, exactly, just how tight her clothes clung to her. He eyed her from top to bottom, and was even more pleased.

"You have no place being near my village. You've taken resources from my tribe and you tell me of being lost. You speak with fear, yet you do not show respect. You will come, directly in front of me, on your knees, and you will then tell me why you are here." He straightened his back, sitting even taller in his throne. He knew that when she were in front of him, it would seem as if he was twice her size, and the aura of leadership would make her feel even smaller.

"I am not pleased. Taurens do not take kindly to those who enter their territory, but I am a merciful leader. I've given you resources, I've saved your life..." A shaman shuffled into the tent and he nudged his head toward the shaman. "And that shaman will heal you fully. You will tell me what you have to offer, or at least how you will make it up to me in order to leave alive." He huffed again, and everyone but the shaman vacated the tent.

Alexandria listened with intent as the chieftan before her spoke. She knew how territorial Taurens could be, but she also had heard they could be peaceful as well as long as you didn't anger them. And right now, it seemed that she had angered them, though unwillingly. She gulped for a moment, doing her best to move so that she was kneeling before the Tauren Chieftan just as he had asked. She knew it was best to listen to him especially if she wanted to make it in one piece.

"Your honor," she spoke with her head bowed while she knelt before him. She had first looked up at him, not being able to see him properly before bowing her head before him. She noticed just how much taller than she he was, and the aura he held showed that he ran his tribe with high leadership. He definitely seemed to be well respected by all the members.

"I promise I've come in peace. I am merely just trying to find my way to the elven town of Liora where I am to bring a message from the leader of the city I am from," she spoke lightly thinking carefully on what she could offer to keep herself alive. She didn't have much on her, only a days worth of trail rations left and absolutely no water, plus the message she was carrying. She had been carrying light as to hope to make the journey quicker, but as it seems that didn't help her at all. "I do not have anything on me to offer you, other than any service you would need that a human can do in your village," she answered honestly with the only thing that she could think of.

The chieftain stared down at the human, a face of irritation visible more than anything else. He knew she would be frightened, and he huffed at her angrily, stomping a hoof, and the shaman working his magic on her didn't even flinch, though the floor shook slightly at his stomp, a show of power.

"You enter my territory, you take water, I've shown you more kindness than any chieftain, as they'd just take you and use you as pleasure meat," he huffed again. "and you can't even think of ways to make yourself useful?"

The shaman nodded at him in acknowledgement, a sign of thanks, and waved him off. The shaman exited, and he was left alone with the woman. "As of now, you may not find safe passage to your village, so long as I am still displeased. You have but one chance to change that."

Alexandria moved her head to look up at the chieftain before her, her sapphire eyes shimmering with a hint of fear. She needed to stay strong, to tell herself that she can in fact think of something... anything. But what could she offer? She felt the magic flow through her, feeling her strength return to her as the Shaman healed her. "And I thank you, your honor, for showing me the kindness you have given me," she said softly.

she was still drenched, her breasts still perking through her white shirt and honestly she hadn't even noticed how much she was showing. It was now just her and the chieftain left alone in the tent and he was giving her one last chance. He had mentioned that those of his tribe could have taken her and used her for pleasure... but they didn't. Was that something she could instead offer to the chieftain? She wasn't sure if that was what she wanted. "Perhaps instead of a safe passage to my village, I shall stay here and service you as you seem fit for me. I may not be as strong as your kind, but if it is pleasure you would like, I can offer it to you if you wish sire," she gulped for a moment hoping that this would be the one thing to at least keep her alive, even if she weren't to finish her current quest.

Sunwalker huffed again, thinking. He was angry, and if he chose to take her services, he wasn't sure she would survive the encounter. He was much larger, he could even crush her, and a chieftain was always efficient with breeding, however, not with humans.

"You offer me this, and your quest is to make safe passage to your city for your leader. You speak hastily, or you are without knowledge of the proud Taurens." He stood, towering over her, letting her see exactly how tall he was, nearly twice as tall, bulging muscles, his fur neatly shaven, a wolf pelt around his shoulders, and most importantly, an absolutely massive bulge behind his pelt pants, which was what he was showing off.

"You offer pleasure, but is there even a slight possibility you'll survive it? You ask to please the chieftain. I am unlike all other Tauren." He sat in his throne again, staring at her expectingly, irritation still scratching at the back of his head. Though irritated, he was still entertained by this human girl, and Sunwalker was curious as to her responses, staring more at her chest than her fearful eyes.

The Chieftain stood up before her, confirming just exactly how much bigger he was than her. Her eyes laid to rest on the bulge that seemed to growing beneath the pelt that he wore. This seemed to confirm the fact that he definitely wanted something from her, something that she could give even if it meant that it could break her. It was either that, or to go down another way maybe by chance she could enjoy it as well. Though she was not sure.

Still the auburn haired girl mustered all of her strength to keep herself together as she stood up before the chieftain so that he could really look at her. She bowed her head slightly as she stood before him, keeping as much fear out of her tone as she spoke. "I may break before you, your honor, if you choose to use me that way. However, it is I who must pay for trespassing in the first place. I do know how proud you are, but in my weak state I chose wrong and entered your land without your permission" she stated softly, holding herself together.

Sunwalker huffed again. He's had many humans and elves and all the races in their realms walk through his territory, as he was a powerful chieftain, and they sometimes came to pay respect or entered accidently, like this beautiful woman. However, they were always in the same situation as her and couldn't manage to offer him anything. The shaman was his close friend, and was sick of having to find and clean/bury the bodies the chieftain left behind, broken and filled completely, so he made a potion for the chieftain, though no one has been tested with it.

"Stand, woman. Come before me." he smiled evilly. The size of humans always made him laugh, such a small race. "You will take a seat on my knee, as it's good enough for a chair, and we will speak further." Sunwalker reached to the behind of his throne, and pulled out a potion in wait.

"I've been known to break those who try and service me. Drink this. You will be the first to try it." He looked at her with anticipation and curiosity, placing the potion on his lap, near his bulge, as if a tease to her.

Part of her was relieved when he seemed to finally accept her offer. She had a feeling this may very well be the last thing that she did in her life and just hoped that whatever the message was that she had to bring, wasn't of too importance. She nodded as she walked before the Tauren, "Yes, your honor," she said before she climbed up onto his knee has he had asked. It was a bit of a difficult task with the size difference between the two, but she still managed it.

And then he pulled out a potion, holding it before her upon his lap. He spoke that she would be the first to try it, she wonder what it was that it could be. She reached out to take the potion from him, her hands grazing across his bulge as he had sat it near the rather growing bulge. "What is it, if I may ask?" she questioned lightly. But she knew she couldn't deny drinking it if she found out what it was before she did, thus she took the top off and began to drink it before he even had a chance to tell her. The cool liquid spilled down her throat easily, leaving a warm sensation inside of her. She began to feel different, but couldn't quite figure out what the difference was.

The chieftain grinned as she drank it, and in response, his bulge grow it's full size, the outline of just how large it grew was easy to see, as the pants were hugging it, and it nearly tore the pants with how much it wanted out. He was bigger than ever, knowing that there was a chance that this girl wouldn't break at his size and force.

He put a hand on her side, and due to their size difference, his hand eclipsed the entire side of her, from waist to underarm, and pulled her closer, her thigh pressing against the bulge, another sign of size difference.

"That potion was so that you would not end up like the rest. Broken. Even crushed." And he leaned down, puffing a hot breath of air onto her, and whispered. "Should it happen to work, you may be servicing me much longer than you expect." He leaned back into his throne, grinning.

"Now. You are the one offering service, and you are the one to try and please me. You may do so, that beauty of yours and all." He got comfortable, wondering how experienced and willing this woman was. He huffed, knowing that he perhaps should not have let her know he thought much of her beauty.

As he spoke to her what the potion was, she could still feel the warming sensation through out her body and now understood what changes were happening to her. If this worked, it mean that she would be able to take the full size of that ever growing bulge she could now feel against her thigh. He was twice her size and she was sure that his member was at least the width of her thigh, this meant she would need to stretch greatly for her body to even accept him.

She nodded letting him know that she fully understood what the potion was doing to her as she placed down the flask, her sapphire eyes back on his bulge that was asking to break throw the pelt he was wearing. A rosy red blush appeared across her cheeks as he spoke saying that she was a beaut and began to get comfortable. She may have very little experience and definitely had none with that of a tauren race, but she was going to try her very darn best.

She slid down from his lap so that she was standing before his bulge. Reaching up she began to undo his pelt so that she could release the monster of a shaft before her, watching it perk up from it's prison. She gulped, it was definitely the largest penis she had ever seen. She then leaned forward, placing her mount upon the tip of the member, licking it softly as her hands reached up to rub along the shaft itself. She was unsure of where to go with this at the moment, and instead focused on giving pleasure to the tip, moving her head so that her tongue would swirl around it as she ran her hands up and down the shaft, trying her best to massage it at the same time.

The chieftain took the sight before him. A small, beautiful human was standing just to reach his massive member, and her hands couldn't even wrap around it. He enjoyed the tiny tickles of pleasure that came from the tip, to the shaft, straight down to the balls. However, looking at her beauty, this was nowhere near enough to sate him.

He wanted more, and he trusted his shaman. He forced her mouth open, suddenly, holding her head with just two fingers, using his other hand to open her mouth, and though, to him, it was a gentle push, it was a very much rough push to her, onto the tip, forcing her mouth to stretch painfully onto the tip, and the chieftain huffed again, both in excitement and from being outrageously horny. It had been a while for him.

"You must try harder than that if you are to please the chieftain of the Sun tribe." He huffed again, then extended his hand, not needing to reach with her small size, and pushed at her white shirt, downward, so that her chest would bust out and be left in perfect view for the chieftain while he watched in amusement and pleasure, this human trying her hardest for her life.

She could feel the ridges on his member, much stronger than that of a human's, as she rubbed her hands up the shaft. And then... something unexpected happen as he began to force his way into her mouth. He held onto her head as he opened her mouth, she felt an odd sensation as her mouth seemed to stretch letting his tip enter inside of it. She gagged a bit, as it didn't take much for the tip to hit the back of her throat, but she did her best hold it together.

When he ripped of her shirt, her perky breasts still chilled from the coolness of the water, bounced playfully before his eyes. Her tongue now swirled around the bottom of tip, not able to really be able to move it all the way around with how full her mouth now was. Tears began to form at her eyes, because despite how easily his member now pushed it's way into her mouth and with the potion allowing her to stretch beyond what is humanly capable, the pain was not taken away. The pain of her skins stretching as his cock pushed in further and even her throat began to stretch to allow his member to go even further inside of her. If this was how it was with her mouth, she shook with fear to even imagine what it would be like to claim her womanhood. She may not have been a virgin, but with his size compared to hers he may as well be retaking her virginity all over again.

She closed her eyes though, trying her best to focus on pleasuring him. Willing as much of the pain as she could from his mind. Her hands still massaging whatever shaft was left outside of her mouth, his giant balls now much closer to her reach. Once he would be in further, instead her hands would be reaching out to massage his massive balls.

Sunwalker relaxed further, but only most of him. Seeing her perky breasts bounce for seconds after ripping her shirt with just his finger, he quickly grew more excited, though this was only a small portion of the reason. He watched with great interest, this human that's trying to take a proud Tauren chieftain cock. Most didn't last when he was rough, yet her mouth stretched beyond what is physically possible and took in just the tip, and even better yet, the human was trying to go farther. His excitement came from this.

And it showed. Due to it's size, you could tell when the chieftain was excited. It started to throb, and the veins started to become more visible, and his member became as hard as rock, so hard in fact, that if the human were to attempt to move it, it would resist, and simply futile.

He huffed, though unlike the others, this was of pleasure, a fast, hot huff. He sat a bit further, allowing her more access to him. He was impressed, and when he realized as such, he felt the human may be worth something. The human was actively trying to please him, and it almost seemed genuine. She was strong-willed, and beautiful. He looked down at the broad, her luscious auburn hair scattered around her back and shoulders as she bobbed her head, however slightly, watching her breasts bounce.

"Your name, human. You shall tell me it." He huffed, his voice strong and steady, despite the great pleasure he felt. Seeing her mouth stretch so far only brought him even more pleasure. No one could take even the tip of his member. On the outside, he was a proud chieftain being serviced, as if it were normal. On the inside, he was eager to do more with the woman, and that was all that coursed his mind.

Alexandria could feel his member throb beneath her hands and in her mouth. It definitely throbbed a bit harder than that of a humans. As her head bobbed the tip of his member hit the back of her throat over and over, and what would normally cause her to choke, didn't as her throat stretched to allow his cock in. However, she still gagged some as the potion itself didn't remove her gag reflexes.

And then he asked for her name. Carefully she pulled out his cock wondering how she was going to talk with a stretched out mouth. But then to her surprise, once his cock was out, dripping with the saliva from her mouth, her mouth actually began to shrink back down to it's normal size. It took a few moments, but soon everything felt like it was back to normal, other than the throbbing pain of it stretching in the first place.

She was breathing a bit heavily, after all this was the hardest she's ever had to work on a cock, but once she caught her breath some her sapphire eyes opened and moved to look up at the Tauren chieftain before her. "I'm Alexandria Bristol of Eastborn," she said lightly wondering if she could even ask him for his name. "Am I allowed to know your name, Sire?" she asked lightly.

He watched curiously as her mouth that was stretched so impossibly wide came to a close, back to the small, dainty lips she had when she first walked in, and the chieftain found himself thinking that both lips were rather pleasing to him- and he quickly brushed the thought away upon realization he was doing so.

"Alexandria..." His member twitched, as if it became pleased knowing more about her. "A nice name. You may call me Sunwalker. You shall have my first name provided you earn it." The chieftain took his wolf pelt off his shoulders and placed it upon his throne, slowly unbuttoning his tunic with his hands to let his body cool and breathe. Taurens were still animalistic after all, and he was starting to heat up. In turn, he exposed his furry, but muscular frame, his muscles puffing out proudly.

He tossed his tunic to the side. "Alexandria, it seems the potion is working, and you've pleased me well so far. Something that is an achievement. A human doing anything notable to a Tauren. Especially those as big as from those who come from the Sun tribe." He huffed, his cock twitching violently as if it were waiting for something. "You'll please me further. Stand, and remove your pants. You know what is to come." He huffed again, and leaned back, looking down in expectation, waiting for a show of obedience, and maybe more.

Her sapphire eyes watched as the Tauren chieftain before her began to undress. She wasn't surprised in the slightest at how well built he was, and she couldn't help but admire it either. He was their leader of course he would look amazing underneath his tribal clothes. She blushed, having never felt this way about a Tauren. But she rarely came across them in the first place and this one was having her do things she never expected to be able to do.

He seemed to be enjoying what she was doing so far and she couldn't believe that she was actually being able to please him in the first place. But she assumed that even with the potion causing her body to stretch to allow him in, it was still tight against him. And then he asked her to undress and she knew what was coming next. She reached down to take off of pants, pulling them down to reveal a cleanly shaven womanhood for him. It was something she had chosen to do once she learned how, not quite enjoying the extra hair down there, hopefully he wouldn't mind her being hairless.

"Sunwalker..." she spoke softly once her pants were off and she was standing there completely revealed for him to see all of her. "I do hope I can continue to please you," she said with a soft smile. And she really did hope so, because as much pain as she was in, the look on his face of enjoyment seemed to arouse her some.

Knowing what he wanted next she got up to sit on his lap. With the potion inside of her, she knew she'd be able to take him, but it would be slow to start. She still wasn't used to this potion after all. Her womanhood hovered above his ever so throbbing member as she held onto his chest before him. He was much bigger than her and reaching up to his shoulders would prove to be awkward, so she took to using his chest to balance herself. And slowly she began to lower herself onto him until her womanhood was placed upon his tip. She could feel it throbbing on her and wondered if she really could push herself onto him.

The chieftain huffed in satisfaction, seeing her shaved womanhood. There was a certain beauty to it- and it only complimented her beauty as a whole. He took a moment to stare, obvious, without humiliation, as if letting her know she was eye candy to him.

"Alexandria," he huffed, both in contentment and in slight fear. He hoped the potion worked well enough. "I hope you can as well." The chieftain was not without knowledge of her pain, having heard the screams of pain when others tried to service him before. To show slight kindness, he helped her onto his lap with a simple scoop of his large hand.

Despite the kindness, his animalistic urges were still very much there. He could feel her slight attraction to him, as when she was hovering, she dripped onto his member, and he groaned softly in need, the hot juices running down the shaft. He placed a hand on her back, practically enveloping her inside of his grip. "I can sense fear in you, woman. It will be painful, but I'm sure humans are quite sensitive to pleasure as well. The potion will not fail you. You will live. Now fight for your life, Alexandria."

He stroked her back in reassurance, cupping her still in his hand, while the other hand went to play with her chests, spitting slightly onto his fingers. A mere finger or two was enough to grip one of her breasts, and more than enough to play with and pinch her perky, aroused nipples. From time to time, he would run his finger across her nipple slowly, allowing the fur on his hands to tickle her ever so slightly. In appearance, the chieftain seemed to be indulging himself, but his efforts were more towards arousing her, making the entry easier.

Alexandria blushed a deep red as the Tauren Chieftian gazed upon her slender body. He seemed to enjoy the view, to which she was thankful for yet embarrased all the same. She really hoped that this potion would work on her womanhood as it did her mouth, hoped that she would satisfy him. And she also knew that if this were to work as it were supposed to, she would never be able to be satisfied by a human male again.

She could feel her womanhood growing wet with anticipation, despite the pain she knew was to come she couldn't help but feel aroused by the idea that this would be the largest cock that she would ever take. If someone had told her before she left on her journey that this would happen to her, she wouldn't have believed them, but now... Now she couldn't see her journey going any other way.

"I will fight for my life, Sunwalker," she whsipered softly and then she let out moan as he began to play with her breasts. They seemed to perk up even more as he aroused her nipples with his finger. Her womanhood began to stretch as she was lowered down onto his giant cock. Feeling pain mixed with pleasure as his manhood began to enter inside of her. She let out a soft scream, her womanhood stretching around his manhood in pain. She arched her back, her breasts perking out even more as her Auburn hair fell behind her shoulders and she closed her sapphire eyes. She wouldn't stop though, she needed to keep going, no... She wanted to keep going to please the Tauren Chieftain she was now upon.

The chief let out a small roar near her ear as he experienced massive pleasure once she finally made her way down, but she had only taken half, and she looked completely filled. Curiosity took over and filled his thoughts with what would happen if he pushed farther.

However, that was only his thoughts. When she arced her back, instinct kicked in and the chieftain started to lean his head down, licking her chest with his long, wide Tauren tongue. He tasted her over, and over, licking the entire shape of her breasts thoroughly, flicking his tongue rapidly over her nipples, though with the size difference he ended up licking the entire breast.

The hand on her back adjusted to hold her arcing back, and he started to try and assist her, get her pain over with, and make sure she felt a bit more of pleasure, real pleasure, from a Tauren. Humans could never hold a candle to him. He made sure his wrist went under one of her underarms, and his fingers made it around to her other underarm. He picked her up, not enough to slide it out, then gently dropped her, causing her to bounce slowly on his massive, throbbing, veiny member.

Curiosity still scratched at him, and without knowledge of it, he was pushing her farther down his shaft with each bounce. At this point, roars, groans, moans and huffs filled the room. The chieftain heated up more than ever, but this was no simply carnal act. Sunwalker found himself staring directly into her eyes as they worked.

Sunwalker's roar rang in her ear, but that roar let him know that he was definitely enjoying the tightness of her womanhood. She could feel how far it went in, filling her up as it hit her cervix. She still let out another scream in pain, but she wasn't just in pain. Especially when he began to lick her breasts, the roughness of his tongue arousing her even more as it lapped against her nipples. She could feel them stimulate causing her to grow even wetter upon her womanhood, letting him slowly be able to slide in and out of her more.

And as he began to lift her up and down on his giant massive cock, hitting her cervix over and over as her back stayed arch, the pain still there but yet the pleasure slowly making its way into her womanhood. It seemed that instinct took a hold of him and he began to press his cock in further. Honestly, she wouldn't have been surprised if it started pushing past her cervix, but instead she seemed to stretch more, allowing more of his massive veiny cock to enter in her.

Tears were streaming down her face, but moans still came out mixed in with some screams. "Oh Sunwalker!" she cried out at one point as his massive cock hit her hard in the cervix. It hurt, yet was pleasurable at the same time. She wasn't going to make him stop, not that she thought she could at this point. She knew he was definitely enjoying it especially when she opened her sapphire eyes and gazed into his. She knew in that moment she didn't want to leave this village and hoped that after they were done he would want to keep her around. "More..." she managed to moan out... She wanted more, even though it was painful, the pleasure was more than making up for the pain this was all causing her. She wanted to him to finish in her as well when he was ready... and then she knew when they were done she would be extremely exhausted.

Sunwalker absorbed the sight of this beautiful, auburn-haired beauty, with perfect blue eyes that stared directly into the chieftain and he interpreted it as the same need that now plagued him. He tried to be gentle, understanding, but looking down from her beautiful upper frame down to her legs, her tiny thighs, the massive cock sliding in and out of a tiny entrance only caused his temperature to skyrocket. He grabbed her hands and put them onto his chest, as if cuing her to grab onto the fur and muscle he offered.

"Alexandria, if it is more you wish for, it's more you'll have." He huffed directly onto her chest, being so hot it was similar to steam, and stared directly into her eyes, looking for the tearful but calm and pleased expression. Then the expression she would have next.

He stood, so that the very end of his shaft and balls were exposed. She was still stuck upon his cock, as if she were impaled by it, and he gripped her tightly in precaution, for fear she'd grow weak and fall. With her entire upper body in his hand, and her legs spread wildly at the sides of his waste, her hair falling and overshadowing the floor, he started to pull his hand downward, pushing her down the a third of the way down his shaft, sliding her upward, then down, repeating this for a while until she got used to it.

Then, he slid her the entire way down, his balls slapping against her ass, which he found extremely soft, having not yet paid attention to it. Never having had his entire cock inside anything before, he roared rather loudly, a roar of pleasure and desire. He cared not for the other Tauren hearing, as his tent was a ways away and no one dare disturb him. He continued to slide in and out of Alexandria's impossibly stretched womanhood, lifting her, what was to him, a featherweight body.

Yet, through all of this, he didn't break eye contact, even as his veiny cock throbbed with desire for release.

Alexandria tried her best to keep eye contact with the muscular tauren that was beneath her. He stated he would grant her wish of more, and she braced herself. She wanted it, but she also knew what would be coming with it. Still she took a hold of his massive chest, grabbing onto some of the fur that covered his body as he directed her to. With all the anticipation of what would be coming next, she knew her womanhood was as slick as it could get from all of her juices.

She never knew that being like this with a Tauren... would be so hot. She knew she would never want anything else after this, he was bringing her to her tipping point. She held on tight as he stood up, but with how deep he was in her she really didn't have to. But she wanted that closeness, to hold onto this Tauren Chieftan as the two made wild, hot sex. And then he moved her more, up and down upon his massive veiny cock, her legs wildly kicking to the side as they hung in the air. And then when he pushed her all the way down, she let out a wild scream filled with both agony and pleasure as his cock seemed to push inside of her cervix. She had never known such a thing could even happen to her.

She wasn't considering the fact that others could hear her as she continued to scream and moan as he pushed her up and down on his whole length. Her Sapphire eyes filled with completely lust for this manly beast in front of her. It was a wonder why she had never fallen for a human male before... but because she hadn't met what race she truly belonged with. "I'm... I'mm... " she moaned trying to state that she was going to cum. But her breathing was so hot, and heavy she could barely speak to him. Instead she just cried out his name again as a long shiver rolled right down her very spine. She was releasing whatever juices she had left in her upon his massive cock as she shook in both pain and pleasure, hitting her climax as she came on him.

Back
Top Bottom