Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seaside Subjugation (BigKz x DonVoltonus)

BigKz

Planetoid
Anat the Killer, a mercenary of small renown, walked along the beach slowly. Nine months ago she, and a number of other soldiers of fortune, had been hired to monitor miles of coastline. Their only orders were to report any sightings of unusual or suspicious boat activity. Every morning Anat contacted her superiors, and every morning she was told to "remain vigilant."

"Remain vigilant to what!" She demanded, as she walked onward. Fifteen more months of walking the beach and doing absolutely nothing! The large woman growled in frustration as she turned away from the waters. "This is the stupidest friggen assignment in the history of stupid assignments."

The robust Orca woman made her way off the beach and back into the small town she had been living in while she worked her section of coastline. The town, much like her job, was dull, at least in her opinion. The locals were quite, skittish and did their best to ignore the predator that had suddenly begun walking their streets. If not for one petite fish in town, Anat would have gone mad with boredom by now.

It wasn't long before Anat found her favorite little victim, a cruel smile spreading across her cavernous maw. "Oh I'm gonna eat you little fishy." She said in a quiet sing song voice as she approached the petite fish woman.

Serena sighed, hearing the familiar voice. She was growing very tired of being harassed by the merc who, in her opinion, had long ago overstayed her welcome. "Well if you do, I hope you choke on my bones." She replied, not turning around, continuing to walk briskly down the street.

She was going to put this proud predator in her place once and for all. All she had to do was get her to walk, just a little further. "I have places to be, so forgive me for not stopping. However I'm sure you'll let me take your verbal assault to-go."

A rumbling laugh rolled through the big predator's throat. With a mild lengthening of her stride, Anat came to walk beside the smaller woman. "That's what I love about you, little Serena. You've always got that quick zinger of a remark ready. Tart, like fresh squeezed lemon."

A new rumble echoed through the Orca, something between a pleased hum and a laugh. "You know, I bet you'd taste great with fresh lemon. Lightly pan seared, fresh lemon, a little rosemary." Anat leaned down to whisper in the fish's ear. "That's good eating right there, little fishy."

She rolled her eyes, noting that they were alone at this point. "You know, a pan isn't the only way to cook somebody." She smiled, suddenly jabbing a stun gun into the Orca's back, sending a violent shock through her body.

She would wake up in a stone room, a metal collar wrapped around her neck, far too tight to remove. Serena walked into the room with a smile, looking down at her. "What, no smart little quips to harass me this time?" She chuckled, toying with a bracelet around her wrist. "You know I bet you're wondering what's going on here, right?"

Anat leaned closer still as Serena started another come back. "Oh? What other..." Her words were cut short by a cry of pain as electricity shot through her. The big woman hit the ground like an avalanche of flesh and bone. Darkness flooded her vision and before she knew what had happened, the darkness robbed her of her consciousness.

When her senses returned panic was the first to make itself known to the frazzled mind of the Orca woman. She tired in desperation to remove the foul steel from her throat but it was a useless endeavor. Anat quickly took stock of herself. She was whole, more or less unharmed, and with the exception of the collar on her neck, was seemingly unbound.

A moment later Serena was standing over her, smiling and taunting the predator. Anat's black eyes narrowed dangerously as her lips peeled back from her dagger shaped teeth, "The only thing I'm wondering is how many of your bones I'll break before you black out."

In a sudden burst of terrible ferocity, Anat rolled to get her feet beneath her and surged toward the smaller fish woman.

She moved aside with surprising grace, tapping the bracelet, the collar sending a powerful shock through Anat's body, though not quite enough to knock her out again. "Now now, that's quite a naughty girl, you're not allowed to hurt your new owner."

Fingers closed on empty air as Serena flowed past like a river moving around a rock. The mercenary ground her teeth in frustration as she watched the little fish dart away. It was a problem every large predator faced, without the advantage of an ambush most prey could simply out maneuver their attackers. Not one to give up so easily, Anat turned to follow, "Come here you little..."

A new burst of electricity coursed through the Orca. She cried out in pain as she collapsed to one knee. She stayed that way as Serena scolded her, her breath ragged. Her solid black eyes came up to glare at the smaller woman.

"Serena." She growled, "I don't know what game you think we're playing but if you don't take this collar off me right now, you'll regret it."

"Can't see how that would work. See, even if you could get ahold of me, this thing is pretty high tech, hurt me and it'll hurt you." She smirked, walking by and patting the Orca on the head. "See, I'm going to help you be a good girl, instead of harassing poor prey species.

Anat rose from the floor, anger and hateful looks rolled off her like the waves of a Typhoon. "I'm not playing your game, little fishy!" Her voice boomed loudly off the walls of the stone chamber. "Take this thing off of me before I lose my patience."

The large Orca began to stalk toward the smaller woman once more. Her meaty hands balled into fists so tightly her knuckles popped audibly.

"You better stop right there." She smirked, holding a finger just over the bracelet. "See, you're not in charge anymore. You might be bigger and stronger, but I'm smarter than you." She smirked, walking calmly around Anat. "You're going to start working to better the town, we could use your strength around here."

Anat came to a halt, not because she had been told to but because she needed to think. Thinking wasn't a strong point for the big mercenary and she had never been in a predicament anything like this before. Thinking her way out of this wasn't going to be easy.

Her jaw popped as she ground her teeth in annoyance. Narrowed eyes followed Serena every where the smaller woman went. "And if I tell you to piss off?" The Orca grumbled.

She tapped the bracelet, giving her a short, sharp shock. "Then I'll correct that crude behavior of your's." She smiled. "See, the only way you'll get out of this, is when you learn some manners."

A stifled cry escaped Anat's clenched teeth. The jolt wasn't nearly as powerful as the last thankfully. The Orca followed Serena with her eyes as the smaller woman circled her. When she got this collar off there would be hell to pay for each and every shock the little fishy had dealt her.

For now however, Anat swallowed back another threat and nodded once. "Fine. What the hell do you want me to do for the friggen town Serena." The hostility in her voice was hard to miss.

She smirked. "Well first, You're going to do something for me." She ran a hand between her legs, and impressively sizeable cock sliding into view, 12 inches of shiny, ridged flesh. "See, none of the fish-girls here can handle my size, I need a predator like you."

Anat's lips peeled back from her teeth as her body jerked backwards in surprise. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed, a mixture of disbelief and repulsion coloring her tone. The audacity of this little woman was probably the most unsettling part of what had just transpired.

"Go to hell Serena!" The Orca squared her shoulders once more, a look of defiance settling over her glistening features. She braced herself for a shock she was sure would be coming even as she started to advance on the fish woman again. Anat wasn't one to simply cower and do as she was told. She was the apex predator in the room, not some soft skinned prey species.

She smiled, giving Anat another potent shock. "Oh come on, I know my scent is why you're always keeping after me, you thought you could get a piece of fishy ass." She smirked. "You made the mistake of thinking I'm weak because I'm only prey. You seem to forget that us fish have prey of our own."

Unable to resist the surge of electricity that coursed through her yet again, Anat dropped to one knee mid-stride. A much less embarrassing option when compared to falling flat on her face. It was several long moments before the big Orca had enough control over her breathing to answer Serena, "I admit your scent is why I followed you around, but not because I wanted you."

With a grimace, Anat pushed herself onto her feet and once more began toward the little fish woman. "I couldn't understand why you smelled sweet like a woman but with the hardy undertones of a man. It makes sense now, I guess. Before I just assumed you were a whore and I wanted to see who was slipping you so much dick that you smelled like a man."

She chuckled. "Who are you kidding? You thought you'd get a piece of my pussy." She ran a finger along her cock. "You never struck me as somebody who liked these, I always took you for a dyke honestly." She walked calmly back, giving Anat another jolt.

Anat scoffed and waved her hand through the air dismissively, "I was never trying to get in your pants bitch. Get over yourself." Her advance slowed some as Serena's fingers trailed across a foot of thick cock. Now that the initial shock of Serena exposing herself had passed, Anat couldn't help but look at the thing. It was huge, bigger than anything Anat had ever seen, even among her own kind. "I'm not into women."

Another jolt of electricity robbed the Orca of her train of thought. When the pain had passed she found herself on both knees with one hand on the stone floor. The harsh jolts were starting to take a toll on the big woman. "What the hell do you want Serena?" She said between gasps. "What's it gonna take to get this damn collar off me?"

"It's going to take you turning into a nice person, if you even have that in you." She scoffed, walking over.

"See, right now I have to worry about even getting closer to you. Once the people here no longer have to fear you, maybe I'll let you go." She smiled.

Anat said nothing as Serena advanced on her. Her eyes darted across the woman, from Serena's eyes to the bracelet on her wrist, inevitably settling on the woman's swollen phallus. A smile spread across Anat's glistening lips. A smile that held no mirth or joy in it. "You know it's probably best if you keep your distance, Serena."

The Orca rocked herself backward, coming to sit on her heels. It wouldn't take much effort on her part to spring upward from this kneeling position. "I've a question for you. You said if I hurt you, this collar hurts me, right? What happens if I hit you so hard you never feel it? What will happen then I wonder?"

"Well, you'd have to knock me unconcious dear, and then the collar will do the same to you, and keep you that way until I wake up. I'm sure you can guess what would happen if my heart were to stop as well." She smirked, caressing her length.

A dark expression crossed the Orca woman's face. Her gaze was drawn back to Serena's thick cock as the woman began to stroke herself again. "You're loving this aren't you?" She grumbled angrily. "Smug bitch."

"I am, self-centered cunt." She smirked back. "Speaking of cunts, you've been here for months, your's must be blue as the ocean without any dick for that long."

She flashed a mocking smile, "I take care of myself just fine, thanks." Despite her bravado Anat's eyes kept wondering back to the impressive cock Serena continued to stroke. Not out of any kind of desire she kept telling herself, it was just very distracting.

Back
Top Bottom