Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Create a World With Me: Literate and Detailed Partner Search (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashvina

Dust
Hello, hello. The name’s Ashvina. I’m back in the RP world after a bit of a hiatus, and I’m searching for a quality partner. Introductions are often the hardest parts of these interest searches, so I’ll just dive right in.

About Me:
Call me Ash. I’m 21 years of age, and a college student from the United States. I’ve been writing for several years now, and I find it to be an excellent creative outlet. Here are some important things to note about me.
  • I’m a detailed writer. My responses are range from 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes even more. I tend to match my partner in length, but I ask that posts be at least 2 paragraphs (if not more).
  • Content is extremely important to me. I’d really like to delve into well thought out concepts and world building, and I hope my partner would share in that interest.
  • I try to meticulous when it comes to literacy: grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. I know that typos are inevitable, but I would appreciate a partner who puts in effort to be as literate as possible.
  • I love OOC Chat. I feel as though getting to know your partner adds to general writer’s chemistry. Also, it’s fun! This isn’t a requirement, but rather a preference.

What I'm Looking For:
I apologize if this gets repetitive from my "About Me" section. I want to be as clear as possible when looking for a partner, as a good fit is often very hard to find.
  • I'm looking for a partner that enjoys build-up. I enjoy smut, but it can't just be the sole focus of the story. Plot is key. When I write, it's very plot-based. I want to create worlds with my partners, to put together complex worlds and characters with unique stories. Sex is great, but what's the universe around it? I'm searching for a partner that values the details and the story.
  • I'm currently in the sweet spot where I'm working a little less to prepare for school starting, but school hasn't actually started yet. I'll be able to post at least once a day for the next month, so I'm looking for someone that has similar availability. This is isn't necessarily a deal breaker, just a preference.
  • Please communicate with me! I am open with my schedule and my general availability. I'll let you know if I'll be absent or unavailable, and would really appreciate the same.
  • I ask that my partner be willing to play the male role for MxF roleplays. If we have side-characters, I'm willing to play a male...but my main character is usually female.

Potential Plots & Pairings:
This is the fun part! I'm willing to explore this a lot. This is just a general list of interests. Below I have some basic ideas, but I really would like to brainstorm and create something together! I have more detailed ideas, so make sure to specify what you're interested in if you decide to message me. I'm also open to hearing any ideas that you may have!
  • Post Apocalyptic. This is one of my favorite genres. My general idea here is that our characters would be survivors after some sort of apocalypse. This can be a variety of things: virus outbreak that produces zombies, alien takeover, nuclear winter. I think that the themes of survival and hope are incredibly interesting, and I would love to explore this more.
  • Fantasy. I know, another very broad topic. I'm especially interested in a modern fantasy. Imagine an urban environment, and throw in some fantastical creatures/beings. Originally when I was thinking about this, I was picturing a sort of tension between humans and magical beings. Maybe the universe is on the brink of war, and our characters are in the midst of it? World-building galore. We could also go with a more medieval style fantasy RP. Political intrigue, forbidden romances, and lots of other interesting concepts exist here.
  • Slice of Life. This can get boring very quickly if the plot isn't interesting enough. The reason I like slice of life is because it gives the opportunity to create very dynamic, interesting characters. I haven't thought a lot about this, but I'm very open to ideas.

I think that about covers everything! If you are interested in writing together, please PM me! I'm sure we can create beautiful worlds and stories together.

-Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom