Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warpath of The Demon Prince (interest check)

BigKz

Planetoid
Alright folks, this is my first attempt at building a forum RP centered around an idea of my own creation. That being said, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, help and co-DMs are always welcome.

Story concept-
The enigmatic demon Prince, Krusious Zephanum, is finally prepared to launch his first campaign of conquest as the war chief of his clan. He commands a massive city-state with hundreds of thousands of citizens, and a devious army numbering well into the tens of thousands. Be they demon, devil, monster or otherwise, his armies are sure to bring about a wave of death and destruction their world has not seen since the Gods and the Titans waged war on it's soil.

On the outskirts of his territory Krusious begins amassing his army. His war camp spreads across miles of open land as new arrivals answer their Prince's call to arms with each passing day. As days turn to weeks of preparation, word begins to spread across the land of this growing demon horde. Some began to gather armies of their own, readying defenses against the Demon Prince. Others, and perhaps wiser ones, begin to send envoys to the Prince's camp in hopes of forging an alliance before the terrible army is unleashed upon the world.

In time the preparations are complete. His horde grows restless, the promise of bloodshed, glory and plunder driving them into a fervor. The drums of war begin to beat a dreadful tempo that stirs the Prince's army into motion.

War is coming.

Will you stand against the Demon Prince and his terrible armies, or will you stand with them and revel in the coming carnage?

Group RP

Potential Participants-
I'm looking for many different types of characters to join and I hope we will build a truly enjoyable RP together.

My main search is for allies to stand with Krusious (me) as his army spreads across the land. These participants will become known as The War Council. These allies can include (but are not limited to), Generals and Commanders among his army, knowledgeable advisors that help keep the dangerous Prince focused on the campaign of war, Envoys and Diplomats from neighboring territories that bring bribes and soldiers to aid the Demon Prince (while keeping his army pointed away from their homes), and members of Krusious' personal gaurd "The Hand of The Prince."

Other participants I'm hoping to find are victims of his army's campaign. Captured women, soldiers, and so forth. These participants should be people interested in playing sex slaves and servants to The Prince and his War Council (above mentioned participants).

Of course anyone is welcome to join as opposition to his army! These people, should they desire, are welcome to engage in grand fight scenes and other epic struggles.

Character Sheet Area

-- Rules --
NO ONE will force another person's character into any action unless agreed upon in an OOC thread or PM. This includes but is not limited to, striking them in a fight scene or forcing sexual interactions. This is a common courtesy where I'm from and I expect this rule to be followed. If you have questions about what is acceptable, message me and we can discuss it further.

All kinks, and hard limits are subject to each individual writer! Just because you like something doesn't mean your writing partners will. Be courteous to everyone you write with, and I expect they will be courteous with you.

Absolute adherence to site rules and regulations is not only expected but will be policed to my best ability.

The most important rule- Have fun! We are here to write and enjoy one another's company! So let's do our best to make ever scene enjoyable to our fellow writers and potential readers!

My F-List for Krusious specifically-
https://www.f-list.net/c/bigkz

I enjoy this idea and would be interested in playing a female character. Not sure of what she would be, I will wait to see what others choose and will put her in appropriatly.

I would be interested in this. However I am wondering how we would be able to keep track of both sides.

Seems like an ambitious RP, I wouldn't mind playing a General in the army or somesuch.

@little_iveta @Kaybee @Inax

I don't know if the @mention system works here but we'll find out! Also, I'm back. I'll message those who are still active and see about arranging a story for us all.

Oh well. The @mention system on my other forum is really handy when it's working properly lol.

Throw me a PM Kaybee, we can start planning who/what you'd like to play in the thread :)

So far as I know yes, though it's going fairly small at the moment. Send a PM BigKz maybe? He's active on the site but he doesn't seem to check threads much so you might be better off asking directly.

Excellent! I have posted my character and I am very interested in writing for you all! Thank you for including me BigKz!

Back
Top Bottom