Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F for realistic 1st person taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
So most of us RP in third person and often because we want to inhabit a completely different character to ourselves. But I have recently been playing first person with a married woman who wanted to explore what would happen if her husband had suggested bringing a third person into the relationship. I have to say it has easily been the most thrilling and engaging RP I've done in a very long time.

The writing is good, first person makes internal monologing work better, the realistic situation means having to think more carefully about motivation. Of course the fantasy is that this is something that wouldn't, for many reasons happen in reality (probably).

Check out my writing here: https://www.literotica.com/s/ellie-5

So, what I'm looking for is a situation that you'd like to play out, either with a husband, bf or a situation that you've imagined yourself being in, so either with someone you know, a workmate, relative etc. or maybe even just a random stranger in a bar or hotel, or maybe several random strangers.

You play a version of you, keeping as much truth as you can, I play a version of me, depending on things like age. This isn't about cybering per se: the RP I mentioned above involves me playing the husband, but the sex is between the wife and strangers; much of it may be about discussing and thinking about things, rather than what either character does.

If you fancy trying this out then PM me and we can discuss a setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom