Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypnosis Rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftStroke

Planetoid
So recently, I've had a huge fetish for something involving hypnosis. There is a way taht I'd like it to work, but for the most part anything will go! The only limits for each will be scat, vore, piss and gore!

The way the hypnosis would work is that your character will have a device/app/toy/watch to hypnotize my character. When they are hypnotized, they are completely blank and will do anything and everything they are told. When they come out of the hypnosis, however, they remember nothing of what happened. The hynposis starts out as stuff like stripping and teasing, but slowly progresses to sex and more fetish fueled things. I would like it to be a progression, rather than one hypnosis and 'you'll be a slut when you wake up' type thing.

So time for the scenarios!
(M/C means 'My Character' and Y/C 'your character'!)
Scenario 1: Roommates
College is an interesting time, and M/C was paired with Y/C for all of college. The two became best friends and they spent all fours years living together in the same dorm. When college let out, they bought an apartment together and have been living in it for a few months while they both get jobs. However, Y/C has secretly been lusting after M/C since the beginning, and M/C is a bit nervous around sex. So Y/C finds a way to hypnotize her and make her do anything that they want~!

Scenario 2: Relationship!
Dating can be stressful, by our character have made it work for a long while! They've been dating for a few months, but M/C still doesn't want to go further than kissing and cuddling. So Y/C, desperate for some action, finds the hypnosis device to live out all his fantasies.

Scenario 3: Kidnapping
This one is especially delicously dark! Y/C kidnaps M/C and wants to break them into being a willing slave. However, after finding out that M/C is resilient, they use the hypnosis to make them be slutty and completely filthy. Then, Y/C wakes them up and slowly erodes at their mind that way, the hypnosis slowly breaking away at M/C to being a willing whore.

And those are my ideas! Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom