Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun! Pairings and some plots inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarFireGurl

Planetoid
So I'm looking for a few things, I would like to say that I'm fairly literate and I hope that you will look to perhaps role-playing with me. I do like to roleplay with both males and females sexually, I always play a female and very rarely will I play as more than one person at a time. I'm always submissive as I've never been the dominate type. I do have a few ideas in mind and have listed them below, however if you take a look of my rabbit hole to see what I like and find something along those lines, well we can give it a shot! I only do Roleplay via threads on here. I use PM for communicating, please don't ever ask for any of my IMs.

DOCTOR X PATIENT
A girl, who has just turned eighteen is getting her very first pap smear. She doesn't know what a pap smear is as her mother had never told her about it. She goes to the doctor and the doctor realizes how naive she is, and being that it's a private office he decides to have his way with her. How he does this, is he of course starts of with blindfolding her and perhaps strapping her down. All the while he explains the procedure of the pap smear without letting her know the truth, saying that he'll have to insert a "tool" in and out of her to get the information he needs, etc. When really he's using his penis instead of the actual tool, thus taking her virginity. You can make up as many tests as you want, but I think in the end he should be like "I really need to take more tests on you, but we'll have to move you" and then, he takes her to his place, down to his dungeon and thus keeps her for himself to use as he pleases. So really this would change into a master x slave.

TAUREN, DRAGON, WOLVEN, REALLY ANY BIG CREATURE X YOUNG HUMAN
This is more of a fantasy, set in more of setting kind of like how world of warcraft is set, but not entirely the same, perhaps with a bit of medieval to it. But a young girl, perhaps she is one magician in training, or just a nomad, stumbles upon a tribe of (whatever creature you choose) however, this tribe isn't very keen on visitors and immediately she is taken to the chief, there the chief decides that since she's so small, and with him being so big he wants to take her, and of course keeps her for his own sexual pleasure. Pretty much a Macro Cock versus a small girl, or average girl.

MAGICIAN X HUMAN (PRINCESS OR VILLAGER)
Set in the medival era. A magican takes a girl in (or is the magican consult for a princess), claiming to make her his apprentice, What she doesn't know is that he plans to use magic on her for sexual pleasure. Or a magican just decides to have his way with either a princess in front of the court, or a villarger in the town sqaure.

-------------

Don't be afraid to add your own suggestions! More will be added as I think of them!

Please be literate if you plan on replying to me. I get annoyed about spelling mistakes and easy to fix grammar mistakes. I’m not a grammar nazi, but if you don’t at least have somewhat decent grammar, I get annoyed. Also, it would be great if you posted at least one decent paragraph of about 5-6 sentences. I like longer ones as I’ll go from 1-6 paragraphs depending on how my partner plays, and of course how much I can think of. I like detail, though you don’t have to be excessive, and I do tend to add a lot of thoughts from my character in my posts.

SOME PAIRINGS I LIKE:
MxF or FxF (I only play female, sorry!)

ORIGINAL/FANTASY (bold is me)
HUMAN X TAUREN
HUMAN X WOLVEN
HUMAN X HUMAN
HUMAN X DRACONIAN
HUMAN X BEAST
PRINCESS X WIZARD
PRINCESS X WITCH
VILLAGER X WIZARD
VILLAGER X WITCH
VILLAGER X VILLAGER
PRINCESS X PRINCE (NOT INCEST)
PRINCESS X PRINCESS (NOT INCEST)
HUMAN X VAMPIRE (NOT THE SPARKLY KIND. VAMPIRE DIARIES KIND, PREFERRED)
VAMPIRE X VAMPIRE (SAME AS ABOVE)
PATEINT X DOCTOR
STUDENT X TEACHER/PROFESSOR
PIRATE X PIRATE
ROYALTY X PRIATE
VILLAGER X PIRATE
HUMAN X ELF
ELF X ELF
SLAVE X MASTER

Sorry I don't do fandom pairings, but am willing to do OC characters in a fandom setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom