Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Starcrossed lovers....(Broken Knight and Candira)

Julia took his hand and felt his solid support as she stood and she felt as though she could walk forever as long as she was holding his hand. "Alright," she said softly. "If you think we should go further, just let me know. I can go anywhere as long as I'm with you," she said, smiling. She held his hand and followed after him as he led her to the town.

Leaving the armor that bore the enemy's insignia on it behind, he takes the girl he so loves in tow and walks into the forest with her, the pack slung over his shoulder. "We'll be okay, Julia. As long as we're together." Alex tells her, smiling as the two walk, interlocking his fingers with her own.

She nodded and followed him as he led her through the forest. She wasn't used to walking so much in the dark, but she was quickly adapting, her eyes adjusting to the dark. Julia was just about to ask for a break when they came to the town Alex told her they were going to stay in for the night. "We made it," She said with a little smile.

He gives a laugh, looking over at her. He was used to long walks and marches, but she'd been pampered her whole life. Physically, anyway. So, she wasn't able to keep up the long pace. He'd only make her do it that once, since they were under threat of being caught near there. Taking her to the inn, he quickly pays for a single room, one bed. Alex figured that she wouldn't mind sleeping pressed against his warm skin.

Julia waited until the room was paid for to come back to his side. She was glad that she hadn't chosen one of her finer outfits to ride in on this trip. She was lucky enough to not attract a lot of attention. She followed him to the room he'd paid for and was very glad to be in the room so that she could relax. "Alex..." she said softly, removing her slippers. "Thank you for finding me and saving me." She smiled and put her arms around him, keeping him close.

Back
Top Bottom