Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Starcrossed lovers....(Broken Knight and Candira)

She hadn't lost even one bit of beauty. He was still completely in love with her. She was beautiful, but that was only the half of it. She was soft, sweet, kind, forgiving, he could go on for hours about why he loved her so much. Softly moving his hands to her back, he unclasps her bra. Slipping it off of her, this was the most he'd ever seen of her body, and she could see the dark red starting to flush his face.

Alex had always held a special place in her heart for his honesty, the care he showed when he listened to her, the fact that he let her speak when she wanted to, and the way he comforted her. The reasons were countless, but these were the ones that came to mind when he was like this. His tenderness was hidden by his rough exterior--one she hoped to smooth. She saw him blush softly and did the same, smiling up at him. "Am I what you expected?"

He shakes his head before softly kissing her lips. "Better." He tells her. Gently, his lips brush against hers as she can feel his body press against her. He kisses her lips, then to her neck. Down over her breast and making sure to press a kiss to her nipple on the way down. Slipping between her legs, he rolls his tongue over her belly button, warming it before blowing cool air onto her soft skin.

She moaned softly, not used to such attention. Her blush more intense than before as his lips med her sensitive little nipple. Julia moaned as he did his trick with her belly button. "That feels so good," she said with a little giggle. She wondered if he'd done this before to some other woman, or if he'd merely dreamed of it since they'd been apart.

He had spent countless nights, laying in bed, awake and dreaming of how he would first make love to her. This was more perfect than any dream that he could've come up with. Pushing her skirt up, he slowly starts to pull her panties down, his eyes locked upon her own. Watching her eyes, he slowly starts to pull her panties down her thighs, little by little.

Julia's breathing became a bit more rapid as he pulled down her panties. She was blushing again. The more he touched her, the more she wanted, but it was still like the first time for her. She was nervous now that her lover was the man she'd always dreamed about. "Alex..."

He looks up at her, hearing his name. Seeing the dark blush on her face, he knew that she was getting nervous. So, to calm her down, he smiles softly. "I love you, Julia." Oaks says gently, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to her pink folds. Leaning up from it a little bit, he licks his lips, getting her taste onto his tongue. "Mmm... you taste better than the finest of wines, Julia..."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I love you too, Alex." Julia gasped and moaned softly as he kissed her and got a taste of her. She blushed again at the way he praised her, but this time, she wasn't nervous. "I'm glad I please you. I've always hoped you'd love my body." She brought him closer to her again and let him touch her.

He smiles, looking into her eyes. "Please me isn't the word. How about astound. Shock with awe. Amaze..." He says, smiling. Cupping her breast in his hand, he leans down, letting his lips around her nipple, suckling on it. His hand going between her legs, he starts to caress and tease her pink folds.

She moaned softly, arching her back into his lips as he sucked on her sensitive little nipple. Her toes curled as he toyed with her slick sex, her body craving more. "Oh, Alex. Please don't stop," she murmured. "It feels so good."

He holds her close to him, protectively, lovingly as he teases her. At her pleading for him, he does just what she asks. Suckling on her pink bud, rolling his tongue over her nipple, he moans softly into it. Dipping his finger inside of her, he lets it slip into her pussy.

Julia gasped again and moaned softly, his finger feeling fantastic inside of her tight little pussy. His lips made her feel perfect, almost worshiped. "I love you, Alex."

He kisses his way up her chest, to her neck and to her lips again. "Mmm, I love you too, Julia..." Alex says to her, smiling softly as he looks down into her eyes. Not for a moment did his finger stop. He loves the way she sounds when he pleasures her, and he could want nothing more than to hear her making the sounds for him.

Julia moaned softly and kissed his lips passionately, her body pressing into him. She gasped now and then at the sensations he created. "Ohhh....so good!"

His lips move to her neck, nibbling, kissing and suckling on her soft, warm skin. He could feel how wet she was getting for him, just from his finger slipping into her again and again. Letting his finger into her pussy, pressing it in deep each time, he holds her tight to him, wanting to feel her as she peaks.

Julia wasn't prepared for this. She'd been expecting him to hurry her away, to hide with her until they were safe. Her skin hadn't been touched like this in such a long time--not in a loving, tender, gentle manner. Her eyes closed as he paid her needs very close attention and scrupulously kissed and licked and suckled every inch of her soft skin. He knew that they didn't have much time together, and he was doing his best, she could tell, to please her, to take away her pain and harsh memories. Slowly, it was beginning to work.

The secure feeling she got in his arms was replaced with a kind of urgency as he held her tighter to him, his fingers working more fervently to pleasure her. Her body ached for more, but she would be contented with this for now--it was more than she had ever hoped for. She moaned and squirmed beneath him, arching her back and pressing even more against him. "I love you," she whispered. "I love you Alex," and she made a strange, utterly sexual noise and came for him.

Feeling her cum as his finger dips into her again and again, he smiles, happy that she not only came for him, but that she still could. He wondered by the way that she looked when he first found her if she even could. He lets his finger slip into her warm, wet, aching pussy until she was completely finished. Smiling, he kisses her neck softly. "I love you too, Julia." Alex says, slipping his finger out of her slowly. Getting up from her, letting her lay and relax, he goes to the water line, washing his hands.

Julia took a few moments before she could sit up, adrenaline still pumping through her body, making her shake a bit. She managed to dress herself respectably and clean herself a bit in the water before she came back to Alex. "W-we should probably get going again, huh?" she asked, smiling softly, her legs shaking. Perhaps the more she walked, the less shaky she would become.

He gives a laugh, looking at her. "We can take a couple more minutes. You look like if you walk more than a few steps, you'll fall to your backside and fall asleep." He teases her, smiling. Having finished washing his hands, he stands up straight. "Are you hungry? Once we start moving again, we won't stop for several hours, Julia. So, if you're even an eensy bit hungry, let me know." Alex says, going to his sack, rummaging through it.

"Well...I suppose I could eat a little something. I haven't had anything for awhile." She sat next to him and rested for a bit. She did, after all, feel weary. It wasn't often that she was pleasured to this extent by anything. "Alex...would you tell me something about you? I haven't seen you in years. I want to know what happened while you were away." He already knew about her horrible marriage, and she'd learned that he had been sent into war that day that seemed eons ago now.

He looks at her, for a second, his expression distant. For a moment, he could see all of the blood he'd spilled, flashing before his eyes. Blinking his eyes, he presses the memories of his past behind him again. Smiling, he leans up, kissing her lips softly, giving her a piece of bread and dried, salted meat. "I did the duties of a soldier." He says, softly, plainly, a subject not to be broached.

She took the bread and the meat, frowning as he told her of his duties as a soldier. So those were the forces that changed him. Julia kissed his forehead and pulled him closer to rest against her. "Then I will replace your sad memories with good ones, just like you've done for me." She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair before returning to the hunk of bread and meat in her hand. She ate it and then leaned against him as well, storing up her strength for the long road before them. "I love you Alex. I just can't stop saying it."

He smiles, softly holding her as the two of them sit and relax a little while longer. "You say it like it's bad that you have to say that to me." He says, looking over at her. "It's a good thing, because I love you too, Julia. I'd do anything for you." He says, softly taking her free hand into his own.

She smiled. "Well, as long as you don't get tired of hearing it." In the distance she could hear a loon warbling a song and she smiled. If only they could just stay here..."If you would come and find me, and do all that you've already done just to get back to me, I can do the same for you, my love." She smiled and kissed him again, hugging him close. "From now on, you're the only thing that matters."

He smiles, holding her tightly to him. Sighing happily, he kisses her forehead. "I'll have to hold you to that, Julia. Come, we'll go into a small town not far from here. We'll make it by nightfall and be able to spend the night in a bed." Alex tells her, smiling as he gets up, offering her his hand to help her to her feet.

Back
Top Bottom