Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister x Sister Lesbian Futanari Roleplay (Oneshot, possibility up for continuation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick note, an optional thing we could do is have us be kitty girls (Have cat ears, a tail, covered in fur, tend to purr/meow). Its not mandatory, but I do enjoy it, so if you would like to do it as well then just say so!

Hiya ;) Im Kelly, and I'm a 19 year old girl looking for a (at the moment) single scene Incest Lesbian Futanari sex roleplay.

I will play a girl named Scarlett, who is 5'4", has long black hair, blue eyes, is rather slender, has 36DD breasts, a nice butt, a tight pussy, and a thick 15 inch futa cock.

You would play the part of my younger sister (Age will be discussed in chat, although keep in mind I do like younger girls in RP's) who is 4'5" and is also a futa with an 8 inch cock, the rest of the description is up to you.

The main kinks that will be included in this scene are Pissing (Inside eachother, on eachother, in our clothes), Anal, Huge loads of Cum, Stomach Distention (From cum or the size of my cock), Impregnation (Both of us), Innocence  (On your part, you will be very innocent and cutesy), Submission (Also on your part, you will be willing to do anything I want without much question), Virginity Taking (Both of us are virgins, our first time fucking eachothers Pussy/Ass will be painful for the one recieving at first), and Rough Sex. If you have any kinks you want to add, ask me and I'll tell you which ones are okay :)

The RP will start with me coming home after a night of partying, feeling rather drunk and horny. I go up to our room, and seeing you laying there asleep in your pajamas, I decide to do something. Your character is completely unaware of what sex is and loves me beyond belief, so much that you would do anything I ask with only a little bit of hesitation if you think its strange (Basically everything I ask you to do should be questioned slightly before you comply). Up till now, we've only shared a sisterly relationship, but my judgment is clouded by the alcohol and I choose to use you as my slut for the night.

A few things to say before we begin are that you must use good grammar and spelling or I will stop the Roleplay. Also, depending on how the scene goes and if you would like to do so, I may be up to make the roleplay long term.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom