Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new slutty sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExperimentalThing

Super-Earth
Hello all!

I'm requesting a partner male, female, other it doesn't matter. However it's for a particular role-play in which I play the little brother. Sent to live with their older sibling for one reason or another. To go to college, to start a college prep school, a new high school. Any of these work. For whatever reason, the older sibling decides his life is going to change and registers him as a girl!

Taking a couple summer months to start the changing process. Once in school, the older sibling gives him tasks such as get a boyfriend, cheat on said boyfriend, take a boy into the bathroom. All kinds of fun things you could make him do!

This is long term, please PM me if you are interested.

https://www.f-list.net/c/sissybot1161

As for how you wish to go about forcing him into changing it could be a number of things. Actual force and abuse, a mind affecting drug, alcohol and blackmail. Lot's of things.

RE: Turning little brother into little sister!

ExperimentalThing said:
Hello all!

I'm requesting a partner male, female, other it doesn't matter. However it's for a particular role-play in which I play the little brother. Sent to live with their older sibling for one reason or another. To go to college, to start a college prep school, a new high school. Any of these work. For whatever reason, the older sibling decides his life is going to change and registers him as a girl!

Taking a couple summer months to start the changing process. Once in school, the older sibling gives him tasks such as get a boyfriend, cheat on said boyfriend, take a boy into the bathroom. All kinds of fun things you could make him do!

This is long term, please PM me if you are interested.

https://www.f-list.net/c/sissybot1161

As for how you wish to go about forcing him into changing it could be a number of things. Actual force and abuse, a mind affecting drug, alcohol and blackmail. Lot's of things.
(Will it be a full transform parts and all or just in spirit?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom