Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Newest Darling (MxF, Fandoms, fantasy/historic, dark passions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dearest Darling

Meteorite
UPDATE: After an overwhelming response (wow you guys are awesome!) I must say that I'm no longer taking RP Requests for Incest themed threads at the moment! Thanks!

Well hello, Blue Moon! It is a pleasure to finally meet you. Please allow me to introduce myself. You may call me Darling - I am a young woman of 25 years of age and I have been roleplaying for about ten years on varying sites and forums. I have always had a taste for the passionate, the seductive, bits of the taboo, and the darkly romantic.

And in my quest for such delights, I have been led here. I should say up front that I am VASTLY in favor of Instant Messaging. It is not for everyone, I know, but I travel a lot for work and school, and thus its easier for me to have Messengers as opposed to Blue Moon on my mobile. However, I am willing to roleplay over forums or PMs here on site as well.

But what am I looking for in a roleplay you may ask? It might be easier for me to list out the things I am NOT looking for first as it is a much shorter, more concise list...

Absolute No:

- Non-Con (I could be persuaded to do Dub-Con or Pseudo-Con, but no Non-Con)
- Scat/Watersports/Vore
- Humiliation
- Sexual Torture
- Harsh words during sex
- Character Death
- Bestiality (Anthros/Werecreatures/Half humans I will so - but straight up beasts are a hard no.)

Absolute Yes:

- Dominant/Dom leaning men
- Older/Taller Males
- Forbidden/Taboo relationships. (Incest, related to spouse, etc.)
- Seduction (no 'hey nice shoes - wanna fuck?' stories please. Let's have some sexy build up and a bit of plot foreplay please??)
- 60/40 for smut/plot ratio
- Rough seduction/sex (full of biting, scratching, and spanking!)
- Fantastical Creatures (Vampires, Were-creatures, Fae, Demi-gods, Demons, Deities, etc...)
- A/B/O dynamics / 'Mate' mentality

Anything else? I'm willing to try a lot of anything, so if you don't see something here, feel free to PM me about it!​

As for whether or not I will do Fandoms or Original stories, the answer is a little of column A and a little of column B. I will write out a list of Fandoms I am willing to write in and I will write in which canon characters I am willing to write! If you don't see them here, odds are I have no muse for them or I just don't know enough about them. You may ask, but I have every right to say no.

FANDOMS:

- STAR WARS (Rey or Padme)
- GAME OF THRONES (Dany, Margery, Sansa)
- XMEN (Rogue, Jean Grey, Shadowcat)
- AVENGERS (Scarlet Witch)
- DC (Wonder Woman, maaaaaaaybe Lois Lane) ((Im pretty sure I'll get asked what with the movie coming out, but I really can't do Harley Quinn. I've tried, but I know my writing cannot do her justice. Sorry!))
- DRAGON AGE 1-3 (Inquisitor, Fem!Hawke, Warden) **Currently Craving! I'd love to interact with Cullen or Iron Bull from Inquisition!**
- CRIMSON PEAK
- GOTHAM (TV)
- DAREDEVIL
- DISNEY/OUAT/TWISTED FAIRY TALES
- GREEK MYTHOLOGY (Persephone)

Now for some Original Pairings!

King x Queen/Princess/Servant/Mistress/Savage Captive
Prince x Princess/Servant/Mistress/Savage Captive
Knight x Princess/Lady/Savage Captive
Anthro/'Mate'
Gladiator/Roman Lady

Demon x Angel/Mortal/Witch
Werewolf x Werewolf/Vampire/Mortal/Fae/Witch
Vampire x (see above)
Fae x (see above)
Demi-God x Mortal/Demi-Goddess/Goddess
God x Mortal/Demi-Goddess/Goddess

Villain/Heroine
Hero/Heroine

That about wraps it up! Any ideas? Any takers? PM me and let us begin this exquisite adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom