Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunt for the twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuma_King

Monster in Human flesh
Welcome to my first request thread and thank you for having a peek. You may refer to me by Kuma or Bear and I have decided to get involved in written roleplays. At this current point in time I only really have one request, but hopefully has time rolls on I will add a few more to the line-up.

I guess now would be the point in time to warn any possible partners that I have a few, very dark themes that I wish to explore in my first plot. The pillars of this plot are carved with graphic violence, heinous Rape and Pseudo-Rape, abuse, multiple partners and even group sex. The pillars are also smeared with torture, gore, blood, mutilation (though not to the main characters), public exposure, domination, control, restraints, hate fucking, humiliation and degradation. If any of these are not your poison of choice, then maybe it would be wise to say goodbye about now.

If, however you feel you are in the right place, then do also wish to make it clear that I want to maintain my standards when it comes to certain aspects of this literature. One of the first standards I want from my partner is creativity. Next, but definitely not less important would be the length of one’s replies, two paragraphs or more would be preferred. The last would be spelling and grammar, while I myself am no master writer. I would like to make sense of what you have written.

Now with those parts out of the way, let’s get to my current limits. Yes, I know it’s strange that I have limits after all the vile things I mentioned earlier, but bear with me since some hold no real place in it. Scat will have no real place in this plot when sexual activities are in play. Then there is “Vore”; while this will be a somewhat a fantasy plot, there will be no magic for this kink at all. The next one isn’t so much a limit as it is a guide, at this point I only RP over email and PM.

With that all out of the way let’s get to my first and at the moment only plot:

Firstly the background for the plot that will be set in a medieval fantasy realm with dreamt up geography and kingdoms. It will also be one very screwed up and utterly twisted love story about my character, a savage raider from some northern isles and your character, a woman he rapes mere moments after butchering her current sexual partner. There will be a bit of a build up from my side and the rape will occur either at the end of my first post or sometime during my second depending on what we discuss.

Now one of the core aspects of the plot will be that unlike all his previous rape victims, your character will react differently. She may scream or plead a bit in the beginning, but after a few minutes her behaviour changes. Instead she starts to encourage and imploring for him to be even harsher, maybe even thanking him. Then to move the plot along, once the brute has had his fill of her he will move along, the urge to shed blood still pumping in his veins. Due to her behavior the savage will leave her alive, his first and only living victim. Unlike any other rape victim, your character will instead go in search for her rapist, why however will be up to you to decide and explain.

From this point the plot can go many ways, maybe the savage is caught and sold to an arena on an island where people go to watch and possibly even live out some very sick fantasies. There is the possibility instead he is sold into slavery after his capture or your character simply catches up to him a few weeks later and takes part in the violent and vile sexual acts.

Now if you are still interested, you can send me a pm and we can then discuss how the plot might progress. Now I know I am still new to this site, so if you wish for a sample of my writing skills, just ask me over a pm and I will send you a sample.

Thank you for visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom